|Bid||0.1300 x N/A|
|Ask||0.1350 x N/A|
|Day's Range||0.1150 - 0.1350|
|52 Week Range||0.1050 - 0.3750|
|Beta (5Y Monthly)||N/A|
|PE Ratio (TTM)||N/A|
|Forward Dividend & Yield||N/A (N/A)|
|1y Target Est||N/A|
Vancouver, British Columbia--(Newsfile Corp. - November 16, 2022) - Astra Exploration Inc. (TSXV: ASTR) (OTCQB: ATEPF) ("Astra" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that, further to its news release dated November 3, 2022, it has completed the acquisition (the "Acquisition") of a 20% interest in the Pampa Paciencia project located in Northern Chile (the "Pampa Paciencia Project") previously held by Sociedad Quimica y Minera de Chile S.A. (the "Seller"). After the Acquisition, Astra ...
Astra Exploration Inc. (TSXV: ASTR) (OTCQB: ATEPF) ("Astra" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that it has entered into a definitive purchase agreement (the "Purchase Agreement") with Sociedad Quimica y Minera de Chile S.A. (the "Seller") with respect to the acquisition of a 20% interest and title to the Pampa Paciencia project located in Northern Chile (the "Pampa Paciencia Property"). Astra Exploration Inc. currently owns the remaining 80% interest in the Pampa Paciencia Property.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Sept. 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Astra Exploration (TSXV:ASTR) (OTCQB:ATEPF) announced results of its Phase II drilling program at its Pampa Paciencia gold-silver project in Northern Chile, reporting an intersect of 9 metres averaging 4.5 grams per tonne gold equivalent. The flagship 3,840 hectare, road-accessible, low sulphidation epithermal gold-silver project is located within an active mining district less than 15 kilometers from two major mines, Sierra Gorda a