|Bid||0.1300 x 0|
|Ask||0.1400 x 0|
|Day's Range||0.1300 - 0.1300|
|52 Week Range||0.0400 - 0.1500|
|Beta (5Y Monthly)||-0.15|
|PE Ratio (TTM)||N/A|
|Forward Dividend & Yield||N/A (N/A)|
|1y Target Est||N/A|
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Oct. 29, 2019 -- Abacus Mining & Exploration Corporation (“Abacus” or the “Company”) (TSXV: AME) is pleased to announce a non-brokered private.
Abacus Mining & Exploration Corporation (“Abacus” or the “Company”) (AME.V) is pleased to announce that it has acquired new claims by staking open ground adjacent to its newly acquired Jersey Valley gold property along the Battle Mountain trend of Nevada. The Company has staked 21 new claims to add to the original 11 claims that comprised the core Jersey Valley property. The property is now approximately 265 hectares in size, and it covers an area of 2.4 km by 1 to 1.4 km. The addition claims cover the strike extension of the favourable geology, as well as all known geophysical targets.
Abacus Mining & Exploration Corporation (“Abacus” or the “Company”) (AME.V) is pleased to announce that it has acquired a new gold project in Nevada. The Company has signed a letter of intent with a private Nevada company that provides a 15-year lease with annual option payments and the right to purchase the entire property at any time. The Jersey Valley property is within the Battle Mountain trend of Nevada, in close proximity to both the Phoenix/Fortitude mine complex (approximately 14 Moz gold plus significant Ag and Cu past production and a proposed mine life to 2063) and the Cove/McCoy Mine (3.4 Moz gold and 110 Moz Ag past production) *.
Abacus Mining & Exploration Corporation (“Abacus” or the “Company”) (AME.V) wishes to provide an update to its shareholders on the status of the Ajax copper-gold project, located near Kamloops, British Columbia. Abacus holds a 20% ownership interest in the project, which is managed by base metal major KGHM Polska Miedź S.A., who hold the remaining 80%.
If you want to know who really controls Abacus Mining & Exploration Corporation (CVE:AME), then you'll have to look at...
Abacus Mining & Exploration Corporation (“Abacus” or the “Company”) (AME.V) is pleased to announce that in response to investors’ requests, it has increased its non-brokered private placement financing to $175,000 from the initially targeted $150,000 as set out in the Company’s news release dated May 1, 2019. Proceeds from the financing will be applied towards the Company's exploration commitments and for general working capital and corporate purposes. The Company holds options and leases on the Willow and adjacent Nev-Lorraine copper-molybdenum properties in the Yerington copper camp, southeast of Reno, Nevada.
Abacus Mining & Exploration Corporation (“Abacus” or the “Company”) (AME.V) is pleased to announce a non-brokered private placement for proceeds of up to $150,000 through the issuance of 3,000,000 units ("Units") at a price of $0.05 per Unit. Each Unit will consist of one common share of the Company and one full non-transferable common share purchase warrant, with each warrant exercisable to purchase one common share of the Company at a price of $0.08 per common share for a period of 3 years from the date of closing of the financing.