- Oil steadies after four-day loss; U.S. inventory draw eyed Reuters - 7 hours ago
Oil prices fell for a fifth straight session on Tuesday to their lowest in almost six months, as a rout in Chinese equities cast further doubt over the outlook for crude demand in the world's top commodities …
- Global stocks rally as China fears dwindle, oil prices steady Reuters - 8 hours ago
Stocks rose on Tuesday, with Europe snapping a five-day losing streak as investors shrugged off further weakness in commodity markets and Chinese shares to focus on more encouraging merger activity and …
- Greek bourse to reopen Wednesday or Thursday after ECB approval: regulator Reuters - 8 hours ago
Greece is waiting for the green light from the European Central Bank on plans it has submitted to reopen the Athens stock market after a month-long shutdown, two regulatory sources said on Tuesday.
- FTSE rebounds on deal-making prospects Reuters - 13 hours ago
Britain's top share index edged higher on Tuesday after falling for five sessions in a row, with RSA Insurance Group leading the gains on bid interest from a Swiss-based rival.
- Gold demand weakest since 2009 in Q2 as Chinese turned to stocks-GFMS Reuters - 13 hours ago
MANILA/LONDON (Reuters) - Demand for gold slid to its lowest in six years in the second quarter of this year as buyers from top consumer China poured funds into its now troubled equities market, an industry …
MANILA/LONDON (Reuters) - Demand for gold slid to its lowest in six years in the second quarter of this year as buyers from top consumer China poured funds into its now troubled equities market, an industry report showed on Tuesday. Retail investment from China fell by a quarter and jewellery demand by 23 percent in the …
- BP profits slump after huge oil spill charge Reuters - 16 hours ago
BP's (BP.L) second-quarter profit slumped by nearly two thirds from a year ago as it grappled with lower crude prices and took a huge $10.8 billion (7 billion pounds) charge related to the 2010 Gulf of …
- China stocks fall further as other Asian markets decline, Europe rises The Canadian Press - 19 hours ago
Chinese stocks fell further Tuesday after suffering their biggest drop in eight years the previous day while most other Asian markets declined and Europe rose.
- Japan approves increase in Fukushima compensation to $57 billion Reuters - 19 hours ago
Japan on Tuesday approved an increase in compensation payments for the Fukushima crisis to 7.07 trillion yen ($57.18 billion), as tens of thousands of evacuees remain in temporary housing more than four …
- Oil hits four-month low on China stock market dive, supply concern Reuters - Mon, 27 Jul, 2015 4:48 PM EDT
Oil prices fell to near four-month lows on Monday after a steep drop in Chinese stock markets and on more evidence of a global oil supply glut that has halved prices over the past year.
- Gold loses traction, closes in on 5-1/2-year low Reuters - Mon, 27 Jul, 2015 3:30 PM EDT
Gold climbed above $1,100 an ounce on Monday as a weaker dollar helped it distance from its lowest level since 2010, although investors are not convinced that a meaningful recovery is at hand amid a looming …
- Best of Buzzfeed
- Brands + Retail
- Business Insider
- Canadian Originals
- Careers + Education
- Design + Architecture
- Editors' Picks
- Food + Drink
- Luxury Homes
- How To Tips
- Investing Planning