TORONTO, April 16, 2019 /CNW/ - Sun Life Global Investments (Canada) Inc. ("Sun Life Global Investments"), as manager of the funds set out below (the "Funds"), announced today that it will be refiling the Fund Facts for the following Funds to correct certain performance data in the Fund Facts documents:
- Sun Life Granite Conservative Portfolio
- Sun Life Granite Moderate Portfolio
- Sun Life Granite Balanced Portfolio
- Sun Life Granite Balanced Growth Portfolio
- Sun Life Granite Growth Portfolio
- Sun Life Granite Income Portfolio
- Sun Life Granite Enhanced Income Portfolio
- Sun Life Sentry Value Fund
- Sun Life Infrastructure Fund
- Sun Life Schroder Global Mid Cap Fund
- Sun Life Dynamic American Fund
- Sun Life Templeton Global Bond Fund
- Sun Life Dynamic Equity Income Fund
- Sun Life Dynamic Strategic Yield Fund
- Sun Life NWQ Flexible Income Fund
- Sun Life BlackRock Canadian Equity Fund
- Sun Life BlackRock Canadian Balanced Fund
- Sun Life MFS Canadian Bond Fund
- Sun Life MFS Canadian Equity Growth Fund
- Sun Life MFS Dividend Income Fund
- Sun Life MFS U.S. Equity Fund
- Sun Life MFS Low Volatility International Equity Fund
- Sun Life MFS Low Volatility Global Equity Fund
- Sun Life Franklin Bissett Canadian Equity Class
- Sun Life Invesco Canadian Class
Unitholders who received Fund Facts for Funds purchased between February 22, 2019 and April 16, 2019 will be sent an updated version of the Fund Facts.
The Fund Facts is a document that is designed to give investors key information about a mutual fund, in language they can easily understand, at a time that is relevant to their investment decision. Dealers are required to deliver the Fund Facts to a purchaser before accepting an instruction for the purchase of a mutual fund.
About Sun Life Global Investments (Canada) Inc.
Sun Life Global Investments is a subsidiary of Sun Life Financial Inc. It offers Canadians a diverse lineup of mutual funds and innovative portfolio solutions, empowering them to pursue their financial goals at every life stage. We bring together the strength of one of Canada's most trusted names in financial services with some of the best asset managers from around the world to deliver a truly global investment platform. Sun Life Global Investments manages $25 billion on behalf of institutional and retail investors from coast-to-coast and is a member of the Sun Life Financial group of companies. For more information, visit www.sunlifeglobalinvestments.com or connect with us on Twitter @SLGI_Canada.
About Sun Life Financial
Sun Life Financial is a leading international financial services organization providing insurance, wealth and asset management solutions to individual and corporate Clients. Sun Life Financial has operations in a number of markets worldwide, including Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Hong Kong, the Philippines, Japan, Indonesia, India, China, Australia, Singapore, Vietnam, Malaysia and Bermuda. As of December 31, 2018, Sun Life Financial had total assets under management of $951 billion.
For more information please visit www.sunlife.com.
Sun Life Financial Inc. trades on the Toronto (TSX), New York (NYSE) and Philippine (PSE) stock exchanges under the ticker symbol SLF.
Note to Editors: All amounts in Canadian dollars.
Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with mutual fund investments. Please read the prospectus before investing. Mutual funds are not guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated.
© Sun Life Global Investments (Canada) Inc., 2019. Sun Life Global Investments (Canada) Inc. is a member of the Sun Life Financial group of companies.
Media Relations Contact:
Senior Media Specialist
SOURCE Sun Life Global Investments (Canada) Inc.
View original content: http://www.newswire.ca/en/releases/archive/April2019/16/c4971.html