Has established an at-the-market equity program that allows the Company to issue up to $34,500,000 (or its U.S. dollar equivalent) of common shares from treasury to the public from time to time, at the Company’s discretion. Any Common Shares sold through the ATM Program will be sold through the Toronto Stock Exchange, the New York Stock Exchange or any other marketplace on which the Common Shares are listed, quoted or otherwise traded, at the prevailing market price at the time of sale. HEXO Corp. shares T.HEXO are trading down $0.085 at $0.85.
- Stocks in Play: Planet Ventures Inc.
- These are Some of the Top Telehealth Stocks with Plenty of Growth Potential
- With Coronavirus Cases on the Rise, the World Desperately Needs Test Kits
- These are Some of The Top Companies to Watch in the Booming Psychedelics Industry
- The Revolutionary Tech That’s Turning Waste Into Energy