Announced today that its CAE Air1™ ventilator has been certified by Health Canada. This made-in-Canada ventilator is destined for hospitals across the country where it will be used in the fight against COVID-19. Certification comes two months after CAE signed a contract with the Government of Canada to manufacture and supply 10,000 ventilators. CAE Inc. shares T.CAE are trading down $0.05 at $23.59.
- The $30 Trillion Trend Taking Wall Street By Storm
- Coronavirus Test Kits Could See Higher Demand with “Second Wave” Fears Growing
- Global Microgrid Demand Creating a Sizable $47.4 Billion Investment Opportunity
- U.S. CBD Demand Creating a $24 Billion Opportunity for Investors
- Gatling Starting Uptrend, Bolstered by Best Gold Values Yet at Abitibi Project
- Stocks in Play: Prospero Silver Corp.