Investing.com - Stocks in focus in premarket trading on Tuesday:
• Linde (NYSE:LIN) stock was up 1.4% in premarket trade by 8:20 AM ET (11:20 GMT) after the industrial gas supplier raised its growth forecast for the third time this year and its earnings came in higher than expected.
• Craft Brew (NASDAQ:BREW) stock surged 122% after reports that Anheuser Busch Inbev (BR:ABI) will buy out its remaining shareholders in a $321 million deal.
• Nissan Motor (OTC:NSANY) ADRs fell 0.3% after the company slashed its profit and sales forecasts for the fiscal year.
• Tyson Foods (NYSE:TSN) stock slipped 2.1% after it missed its third-quarter estimates as chicken revenue came in lower than anticipated due to an unexpected drop in prices.
• Advance Auto Parts (NYSE:AAP) stock slumped 5% after its same-store sales came in below estimates, even though it beat forecasts on the top and bottom line. The company also announced another $700 million to its share buyback program.
• Walt Disney Company (NYSE:DIS) stock rose 0.8% ahead of the launch of its Disney+ service, with which it aims to put pressure on Netflix (NASDAQ:NFLX), HBO and other streaming services.