- Backsmart Wellness Center Featured on News Channel NJ 12 GlobeNewswire - 1 hour 45 minutes ago
EDISON, N.J. -- News 12 New Jersey featured Backsmart Wellness Center on "Spotlight on NJ" with Della Crews in late March. The show focused on the health benefits of integrated wellness care, ...
- Atara Biotherapeutics' Collaborating Investigators' Abstract on T-Cell Therapy for EBV Lymphoma to be … GlobeNewswire - 3 hours ago
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. -- Atara Biotherapeutics, Inc. , today announced that the abstract on cytotoxic T lymphocytes activated against Epstein-Barr Virus (EBV-CTL) that will be presented by its collaborating ...
- Treatment of Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) with KEYTRUDA® (pembrolizumab) Presented at … Business Wire - 3 hours ago
Merck , known as MSD outside the United States and Canada, today announced new data from KEYNOTE-001, a Phase 1b study evaluating KEYTRUDA® , the company’s anti-PD-1 therapy, in naïve and previously-treated patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer .
- Treatment of Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) with Pembrolizumab Presented at AACR Annual … CNW Group - 3 hours ago
KIRKLAND, QC , April 19, 2015 /CNW Telbec/ - Merck (NYSE: MRK), known as MSD outside the United States and Canada , today announced new data from KEYNOTE-001, a Phase 1b study evaluating pembrolizumab, ...
- Pembrolizumab, Merck's Investigational anti PD-1 Therapy, Demonstrates Superior Survival, Progression … CNW Group - 3 hours ago
Data from KEYNOTE-006 Study Presented at AACR Annual Meeting and Published in the New England Journal of Medicine KIRKLAND, QC , April 19, 2015 /CNW Telbec/ - Merck (NYSE: MRK), known as MSD outside the ...
- KEYTRUDA® (pembrolizumab), Merck’s Anti-PD-1 Therapy, Demonstrates Superior Survival, Progression Free … Business Wire - 3 hours ago
Merck , known as MSD outside the United States and Canada, today announced results from the randomized, pivotal Phase 3 study, KEYNOTE-006, in the treatment of unresectable advanced melanoma.
- Merck Announces Submission of Supplemental Biologics License Application (sBLA) to U.S. FDA for KEYTRUDA® … Business Wire - 3 hours ago
Merck , known as MSD outside the United States and Canada, today announced that the company has submitted a supplemental Biologics License Application to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for KEYTRUDA® , the company’s anti-PD-1 therapy, for the treatment of advanced non-small cell lung cancer .
- Morehouse School of Medicine Receives $1.2 Million Grant from United Health Foundation and Optum to Help … Business Wire - 14 hours ago
- Sorrento Therapeutics Announces Three Preclinical Poster Presentations on Cynviloq™, its Novel Antibody … PR Newswire - 19 hours ago
SAN DIEGO, April 18, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Sorrento Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: SRNE; Sorrento), a late-stage clinical oncology company developing new treatments for cancer and associated pain, announced ...
- Ignyta Announces Multiple Presentations at the 2015 AACR Annual Meeting Business Wire - 22 hours ago
Ignyta, Inc. , a precision oncology biotechnology company, today announced three poster presentations at the 106th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cance
- Meeting the Needs of Ophthalmologists: ZEISS Showcases Integrated Solutions that Deliver Faster Practice … Business Wire - Sat, 18 Apr, 2015 10:30 AM EDT
The new ZEISS Humphrey Field Analyzer 3 enables ophthalmology practices to set up perimetry exams more quickly and improves confidence in test results. The new platform offe
- Aurigene to Present its NAMPT and IRAK-4 Inhibitors Programs at AACR 2015 PR Newswire - Sat, 18 Apr, 2015 8:00 AM EDT
PHILADELPHIA, April 18, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Aurigene and its partner Curis, Inc. (NASDAQ: CRIS) will be presenting data at the poster sessions from two programs at the American Associate of Cancer Research ...
- Why do my pills look different? Consumer Reports - Sat, 18 Apr, 2015 6:00 AM EDT
Q. Sometimes when I refill my prescriptions, the pills look different. Why is that? A. U.S. trademark laws prohibit generic drug manufacturers from copying the shape, color, or size of a brand-na...
- SanBio Presents at Annual European Stroke Organisation Conference Business Wire - Fri, 17 Apr, 2015 11:05 PM EDT
SanBio, a leading regenerative medicine company focused on the discovery and development of new regenerative cell therapies, today announced one of its clinical investigators presented at the 1st Annual European Stroke Organisation conference, a meeting of stroke researchers, physicians, societies and lay organizations …
- Advisory - Clavulin-400 liquid oral antibiotic: One lot recalled after glass pieces found in one bot … CNW Group - Fri, 17 Apr, 2015 9:20 PM EDT
In consultation with Health Canada, GlaxoSmithKline Inc. (GSK) is voluntarily recalling one lot (lot 710535) of Clavulin-400 (70mL) after receiving a complaint from a pharmacy that two glass pieces had been found in one bottle of the product. No other lots of GSK Clavulin products are affected at this time.
- Kaiser Permanente Reveals TV Ads Featuring Stephen Curry as Latest Game Plan in Partnership with NBA PR Newswire - Fri, 17 Apr, 2015 8:34 PM EDT
OAKLAND, Calif., April 17, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- In an effort to connect with individuals and create stronger, healthier communities, Kaiser Permanente is debuting two new television advertisements as part of its partnership with the National Basketball Association. The advertisements, the first of which will air on Saturday, …
- AHF: 10th Florida AIDS Walk Raises Over $1.2 Million Business Wire - Fri, 17 Apr, 2015 8:03 PM EDT
Citizens and businesses in Fort Lauderdale took part in the 10th Annual Florida AIDS Walk and Music Festival hosted by AIDS Healthcare Foundation and presented by AHF Pharmacy.
- Pharmaceutical Industry Struggling to Better Serve Provider Networks Such as Accountable Care Organizations … PR Newswire - Fri, 17 Apr, 2015 6:30 PM EDT
CHAPEL HILL, N.C., April 17, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Healthcare reform and broad-based market evolution have accelerated the creation of many new forms of provider networks, such as Integrated Delivery Networks ...
- 21st Century Cures: A Regulatory Game-Changer for the Pharmaceutical Industry PR Newswire - Fri, 17 Apr, 2015 6:15 PM EDT
CHAPEL HILL, N.C., April 17, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Regulatory leaders in the pharmaceutical industry continue to watch closely the newly released bipartisan discussion draft called "21 st Century Cures." ...
- Health Canada proposes new measures to address antimicrobial resistance CNW Group - Fri, 17 Apr, 2015 5:36 PM EDT
Continue to work with stakeholders to increase the appropriate veterinary oversight with respect to access to all medically-important antimicrobial drugs that are used in livestock drinking water and feeds. This measure will require further amendments to the Food and Drug Regulations and the Feeds Regulations.
- Mylan skeptical of rumoured bid from Teva, doubts regulators would approve; both stocks climb The Canadian Press - Fri, 17 Apr, 2015 5:30 PM EDT
NEW YORK, N.Y. - Generic drugmaker Mylan, citing media speculation that Teva Pharmaceutical may be eyeing it as a takeover target, says it doubts that regulators would approve such a deal and is committed ...
- Contego Medical Closes $5.6 Million in Series B Funding PR Newswire - Fri, 17 Apr, 2015 5:23 PM EDT
RALEIGH, N.C., April 17, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Contego Medical, the first and only provider of the Integrated Embolic Protection™ filter platform for angioplasty balloon and stent delivery catheters, announces the completion of a $5.6 million Series B financing round led by Hatteras Venture Partners, an early stage venture …
- AbbVie Extends Exchange Offer to Acquire Pharmacyclics, Inc. PR Newswire - Fri, 17 Apr, 2015 4:47 PM EDT
NORTH CHICAGO, Ill., April 17, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- AbbVie Inc. ("AbbVie") (NYSE / CHX / Euronext Paris / SIX: ABBV) today announced that it has extended the expiration of its exchange offer to acquire all of the outstanding shares of common stock of Pharmacyclics, Inc. to 5 p.m., New York City time, on May 1, 2015. On …
- Medicare's (Stay) Home Savings Plan Investor's Business Daily - Fri, 17 Apr, 2015 4:41 PM EDT
Medicare physicians aren't the only ones relieved by Congress bringing down the curtain on 17 years of recurring debates, with a $214 billion doc fix that avoided a 21% cut in reimbursement and offered ...
- KFx Medical Wins Again as Arthrex Rehearing Request Denied in $35 Million Judgment of Patent Infringement … Business Wire - Fri, 17 Apr, 2015 4:36 PM EDT
KFx Medical announced that the United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit today reaffirmed their Jan 20, 2015 ruling upholding a judgment of the United States District Court for the Southern District of California in which a jury found that Arthrex infringed KFx’s U.S.
- Karyopharm to Present Late-Breaking Data at American Association for Cancer Research Annual Meeting GlobeNewswire - Fri, 17 Apr, 2015 4:30 PM EDT
NEWTON, Mass. -- Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc. , a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company, today announced that two late-breaking abstracts describing the activity of selinexor (KPT-330), the company's lead ...
- Full Data on Baxter’s Investigational Recombinant Treatment BAX 111 Supports Potential Role to Treat … Business Wire - Fri, 17 Apr, 2015 4:30 PM EDT
Baxter International Inc. today presented additional data from the Phase III clinical trial of BAX 111, the first highly-purified recombinant von Willebrand Factor in clinical development as a treatment for patients with von Willebrand disease, the most common type of inherited bleeding disorder.1 The data were presented …
- Mersana Therapeutics' Lead Fleximer(R) Immunoconjugate Demonstrates Potent Activity in Low HER2-Expressing … GlobeNewswire - Fri, 17 Apr, 2015 4:21 PM EDT
-- XMT-1522 Designed to Expand Patient Population Treated With HER2-Targeted Therapy --
- Centene To Hold 2015 Annual Meeting Following 2015 First Quarter Financial Results Conference Call PR Newswire - Fri, 17 Apr, 2015 4:15 PM EDT
ST. LOUIS, April 17, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Centene Corporation (NYSE: CNC) today announced that following the release of its 2015 first quarter financial results on Tuesday, April 28, 2015, the Company ...
- Pernix Therapeutics Inc. to Report First Quarter 2015 Financial Results Business Wire - Fri, 17 Apr, 2015 4:14 PM EDT
Pernix Therapeutics Holdings, Inc. , a specialty pharmaceutical company, announced today that it will release its first quarter 2015 financial results on Friday, May 1,
- Alphatec Spine to Release First Quarter 2015 Financial Results GlobeNewswire - Fri, 17 Apr, 2015 4:00 PM EDT
CARLSBAD, Calif. -- Alphatec Holdings, Inc. , the parent company of Alphatec Spine, Inc., a global medical device company that provides spinal fusion technology solutions for patients with spinal disorders, ...
- Elton John AIDS Foundation joins forces with the Mylan Relay for Hope to accelerate the fight against … PR Newswire - Fri, 17 Apr, 2015 3:54 PM EDT
TORONTO, April 17, 2015 /CNW/ - Mylan N.V. (MYL) and the Canadian AIDS Society (CAS) are proud to announce that the Elton John AIDS Foundation (EJAF) will partner with them for the Mylan Relay for Hope to raise funds and awareness for Canadians and people worldwide who are living with or at risk of HIV/AIDS. "It is a sad …
- LifePoint Hospitals to Broadcast Its First Quarter 2015 Conference Call Live on the Internet Business Wire - Fri, 17 Apr, 2015 3:30 PM EDT
LifePoint Hospitals, Inc. announced today that it will provide an online Web simulcast of its first quarter 2015 conference call on Friday, May 1, 2015. The Company’
- Americans think herbal remedies should only be taken after seeking medical advice PR Newswire - Fri, 17 Apr, 2015 3:29 PM EDT
NEW YORK, April 17, 2015 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- According to the latest YouGov Omnibus survey most Americans think that herbal supplements can improve health.
- GlaxoSmithKline recalls 1.7 million flu vaccines because they can lose potency over time The Canadian Press - Fri, 17 Apr, 2015 3:27 PM EDT
WASHINGTON - GlaxoSmithKline is recalling remaining doses of a popular four-in-one flu vaccine because of effectiveness problems.