Report Scope: This report provides market insights into the global market for nutraceuticals, with specific focus on the U. S. , Europe and India and the top ingredients in those countries.
New York, Dec. 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Nutraceuticals: Global Markets to 2026" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05467633/?utm_source=GNW
It provides an array of information including market size, expected growth rates, market drivers and restraints, as well as other trends and developments in the market. This market report organizes information from diverse sources into a cohesive unit that includes a comparison of premium versus mass functional product as well as the nutraceutical value chain and the evolution of functional FBS. Regulations are also covered in the scope of this report. BCC Research analyzed key categories and regions to determine the present and future nutraceutical market status and forecasted market growth from 2021 to 2026.
- 68 data tables and 51 additional tables
- A detailed overview of the global market for nutraceuticals
- Estimation of market size and analyses of global market trends, with data from 2020, estimates for 2021 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Highlights of the market potential for nutraceutical market based on key product segments (such as functional foods, functional beverages, and dietary supplements), ingredient, application, distribution channel, and region
- Information on recent developments, alliances, joint ventures, and mergers and acquisitions in the global nutraceutical market and discussion on regulatory, environmental, and legislative issues impacting the global market
- Coverage of international nutraceutical regulations; details of notification and registration-based systems for nutraceutical product such as Codex Alimentarius (food code), and FOSHU labeling regulation; and information on international alliance of dietary food supplement associations
- Profiles of major market players and their core competencies in the nutraceutical market including Abbott Laboratories, Ajinomoto Co. Inc., BASF, Cargill Inc., Nestle, Omega Protein Corp. (OPC), Pharma Marine, Zymes
The global nutraceutical market has expanded rapidly in recent years, and this trend is projected to continue.Rising health concerns, an aging population and rising per capita income in developing nations such as China, India and Brazil are driving the industry.
The worldwide nutraceutical market is confronted with a number of obstacles, including high nutraceutical product pricing and a lack of awareness regarding nutraceuticals.There are numerous potential chances to enter the global nutraceutical business due to its exponential growth.
There is also room for contract makers of nutraceutical products to optimize product manufacturing and delivery time. Furthermore, increased industry regulation globally, new product launches, and an increase in acquisitions are boosting global nutraceutical market growth.
Reasons for Doing This Study:
World Health Organization statistics for global levels of obesity and its related diseases are cause for concern.It is projected that cardiovascular disease (CVD), high blood pressure (HBP), high cholesterol and obesity will see significant growth in the years to come.
Cholesterol reduction, CVD and osteoporosis are the most attractive targets for nutraceuticals, followed by child development, high blood pressure (HBP), diabetes, gastrointestinal (GI) disorders, menopause and lactose intolerance.There is a noticeable increase in health concerns, improved government support through various subsidies, an increase in aging populations and growing per capita income in developing countries, all of which are driving the demand for nutraceuticals.
Currently, individuals are highly likely to self-medicate through nutraceuticals, functional foods, organic foods and botanicals, and over-the-counter (OTC) drugs. There is a lot of skepticism regarding big pharma, and people are turning to more natural ways to heal and prevent disease.
Increasing consumer demand for nutraceutical products is also helping market players to position themselves globally by launching a variety of new and innovative products.Currently, changes due to technology and innovation allow manufacturers to produce nutraceuticals and functional foods targeted for both specific and general health issues.
Regulatory authorities in different countries are taking the initiative to set standards and regulations for the promotion of safe and healthy nutraceuticals. This report is designed to cover aspects of nutraceutical types, demand trends and market opportunities. It also examines the overall global nutraceutical market and the market penetration of nutraceuticals in different regions and countries
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05467633/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001