Good morning, AdLand. Here's what you need to know today:
Lincoln and Jimmy Fallon have joined forces. The late night talk show host is crowdsourcing the script of the spot via Twitter in "Street the Script."
Heineken consolidated Hispanic advertising with its main creative shop, W+K.
Ad Exchanger identified what it thinks will be the top online marketing trends for 2013.
ZenithOptimedia predicts a 4.1 percent global ad spend growth for 2013.
On a similar note, social media ad spend will likely double by 2016.
Razorfish is updating Target's web storefront. It beat out 10 agencies.
Previously on Business Insider Advertising:
- This New 'Faces Of Meth' Ad — From A Rehab Chain — Is Utterly Harrowing
- Here's How Big Facebook Thinks Its Billion-Plus User Base Can Get
- These Are The Biggest PR Disasters Of 2012
- Everyone Loves SodaStream's Banned Ad
- The 10 Most Viral Ads Of 2012
- Yoko Ono's John Lennon-Inspired Line Has Mesh Shirts, Bottomless Pants, And Man-Bras [PHOTOS]
More From Business Insider