Canada Markets closed

Maharashtra HSC Result 2021 Declared Updates: Result for over 13 lakh students announced at; find direct link here

·2 min read

Maharashtra Board HSC Class 12 Result 2021 LATEST Updates: The Maharashtra Board has officially declared the results of Class 12 exams on Tuesday via a press conference and activated the result links at 4 pm.

Students can now check their HSC scores on the official websites -,

The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE) has declareed the HSC Class 12 results today via a press conference. Students can check their scores at 4 pm at, once the link is activated.

The result will also be released on, and

This content is not available due to your privacy preferences.
Update your settings here to see it.

The Class 12 exams were earlier scheduled to be held from 23 April till 2 May, while practical exams were slated to be conducted between 5 and 22 April. As the Maharashtra board had cancelled the HSC exams owing to the COVID-19 pandemic, results that will be declared have been decided on the basis of an alternative means of assessment.

The Maharashtra board will take into account marks obtained in internal exams of Class 12, and Class 11, and the three best performing subjects of Class 10 final exams, to arrive at the final Class 12 scores. While 40 percent marks will be derived from unit tests, first-semester exams, or practice exams in Class 12, the remaining 60 percent marks will be from Class 11 and Class 10.

States, including Maharashtra, Goa, Gujarat, Uttarakhand and West Bengal, cancelled Class 12 exams after CBSE and CISCE announced similar decisions in view of a rise in coronavirus cases.

Meanwhile, the board declared Class 10 results, in which 99.95 pass percent cleared the exams. A total of 957 students secured 100 percent marks while 1,04,633 students scored over 90 percent marks.

Steps to check Maha HSC 2021 Result:

Step 1: Visit any of the result websites

Step 2: On the homepage, click on the designated HSC result link

Step 3: Fill in the credentials and login

Step 4: The result will appear on the display screen

Step 5: Download the result and take a print out, if needed.

Also See: GSEB HSC 2021: Gujarat Board 12th result declared at; check direct link here

Maharashtra HSC Result 2021 link active: Steps to download Class 12 certificates on Digilocker app

Maharashtra HSC result 2021: Class 12 results will not be declared today, confirms MSBSHSE; check details here

Read more on India by Firstpost.

Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting