Canada markets closed
  • S&P/TSX

    20,490.36
    -111.74 (-0.54%)
     
  • S&P 500

    4,432.99
    -40.76 (-0.91%)
     
  • DOW

    34,584.88
    -166.44 (-0.48%)
     
  • CAD/USD

    0.7832
    -0.0054 (-0.69%)
     
  • CRUDE OIL

    71.96
    -0.65 (-0.90%)
     
  • BTC-CAD

    61,566.85
    +943.04 (+1.56%)
     
  • CMC Crypto 200

    1,193.48
    -32.05 (-2.62%)
     
  • GOLD FUTURES

    1,753.90
    -2.80 (-0.16%)
     
  • RUSSELL 2000

    2,236.87
    +3.96 (+0.18%)
     
  • 10-Yr Bond

    1.3700
    +0.0390 (+2.93%)
     
  • NASDAQ

    15,043.97
    -137.96 (-0.91%)
     
  • VOLATILITY

    20.81
    +2.12 (+11.34%)
     
  • FTSE

    6,963.64
    -63.84 (-0.91%)
     
  • NIKKEI 225

    30,500.05
    +176.71 (+0.58%)
     
  • CAD/EUR

    0.6677
    -0.0021 (-0.31%)
     

Jharkhand Class 12 Results 2021: JAC to release scorecards today after 12 pm

·2 min read

After the announcement of Class 10 results on July 29, the Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) is set to announce the results for Jharkhand Board Class XII on Friday. Students can check their scores by visiting the official websites jacresults.com and jac.jharkhand.gov.in after 12 pm.

Once the results are released, candidates can follow these simple steps to access their Class XII scorecards:

Step 1: Go to the official website, jac.jharkhand.gov.in

Step 2: Open the 'Results' tab available on the homepage

Step 3: As the new page opens, click on the JAC Class XII results link

Step 4: Now, enter the login credentials and submit them

Step 5: Your JAC class 12 scorecard will be displayed on the screen. Check it

Step 6: Save a copy. Download your scorecard for future use or reference

The exams were scheduled to be held between 4 - 22 May, this year. However, the state government cancelled the practical as well as written papers due to the surge in COVID-19 cases across the state. The scorecards, therefore, have been prepared on the basis of evaluation criteria released by the state board.

As per the criteria, the Class XII results will be based on marks secured by students in Class XI. Out of the total marks, 80 percent weightage will be given to written exams while the remaining 20 percent weightage is for practicals.

In 2020, around 2.34 lakh candidates had appeared for the Jharkhand Class XII exams. Out of these, 1.29 lakh belonged to the Arts, 76,585 to the Science, and 28,515 to the commerce streams.

Also See: Jharkhand 12th Results 2021 declared: Over 90% Arts, Commerce students clear Intermediate exams; 86.89% pass in Science

Jharkhand Board 10th Result 2021 declared: 95.93% clear JAC matriculation exam; steps to download scorecard from jac.nic.in

Jharkhand Board 10th Result DECLARED 2021 Updates: Pass percentage in Class 10 exams at 95.93; check jacresults.com

Read more on Education by Firstpost.

Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting