Three quarters of online shopping carts are abandoned, which translates directly into lost sales for retailers.
To recoup some of those losses, many retailers offer deep discounts to customers with full, idling carts.
In order to get the deals, customers need to simply register an email address with a retailer, fill an online cart with goods, and wait for an email, which tends to arrive within 72 hours.
Kyle James, a writer for the blog Rather Be Shopping, has compiled a list of retailers' promotions for abandoned carts and what they offer. Here's a few of the deals he discovered.
1. Kate Spade: 15% off entire purchase
2. Bed, Bath & Beyond: 20% off a single item
3. Levi's: 25% off entire purchase 5. Birch Box: 20% off a purchase of $35 or more
4. Macy's: 15% off a purchase of $100 or more
6. Williams Sonoma: Free shipping on orders over $49
5. Birch Box: 20% off a purchase of $35 or more
7. Crocs: 20% off
8. J. Jill: $20 off a purchase of $80 or more
9. Bass Pro Shops: $20 off a purchase of $100 or more
More From Business Insider