▪ The Metropolitan Organization to Counter Sexual Assault provides a 24-hour crisis line, sexual assault counseling, student and adult survivor counseling, and hospital advocacy services for Kansas City area residents. 816-531-0233 and 913-642-0233, or mocsa.org.
▪ The National Sexual Assault Hotline is free and confidential, available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Live chat is available at Rainn.org. 800-656-4673 (HOPE).
▪ SafeBAE — SafeBAE.org — is a student-led organization working to end sexual assault among middle and high school students. It was co-founded by Daisy Coleman, a teen survivor of sexual assault in Missouri who took her own life last year.
▪ Know Your IX is a national advocacy organization, led by survivors and youths, that aims to empower students to end sexual and dating violence in their schools. Find resources for reporting assault or harassment at knowyourix.org.
▪ The National Suicide Prevention Hotline is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, for free, in English and Spanish. 800-273-8255.