Head and Shoulders on the EURUSD from yesterday worked like a charm and allowed the price to drop 100 pips lower. That was a beautiful setup straight from the Price Action Bible. Now, the price is aiming the horizontal support around the 1.151 and chances that we will get there are very high.
Silver broke the long-term up trendline and in the same time – the lower line of the triangle pattern. What is more, we broke the horizontal support and now we are testing it as the closest resistance. The sentiment is negative and that is a proper sell signal.
USDCAD has a chance for a double top formation. The place for that is not random as we are bouncing from the 23,6% Fibo and the price made a correction equality pattern. The sell signal will be triggered when the price will break the neckline marked with a blue color.
This article is written by Tomasz Wisniewski, a senior analyst at Alpari Research & Analysis
This article was originally posted on FX Empire
More From FXEMPIRE:
- E-mini Dow Jones Industrial Average (YM) Futures Analysis – June 28, 2018 Forecast
- WTI Bullish Pennant in a Strong Uptrend
- 10 Places Where You Can Use Bitcoin, Online and Offline
- Price of Gold Fundamental Daily Forecast – Downside Momentum Could Drive Market into Lowest Level Since July 2017
- Bitcoin – The Narrow Ranges Could Come Back to Bite the Bulls
- USD/JPY Fundamental Daily Forecast – Hawkish Fed Interest Rate Outlook Underpinning Prices