The GBP/USD has formed a bullish bounce off the W H3. We can see that uptrend might continue on a bullish close above W H4 1.2540.
If the price makes a bullish close above 1.2540 we should see uptrend continuation. New buyers will join and the price should reach 1.2575 followed by 1.2612. M H4 resistance is exactly at 1.2638, so a strong bullish impulse should price the spike up. Only a 4h candle close below 1.2429 might negate the bullish scenario.
The Analysis has been done with the CAMMACD.Core and Sit Systems
For a look at all of today’s economic events, check out our economic calendar.
This article was originally posted on FX Empire
More From FXEMPIRE:
- The RBNZ Stands Pat, as Markets Continue to Find Relief from the June PMIs
- Forex Technical Analysis & Forecast for June 24, 2020
- Oil Price Fundamental Daily Forecast – EIA Gasoline Inventories Data Could Set the Tone
- EOS, Ethereum and Ripple’s XRP – Daily Tech Analysis – June 24th, 2020
- Brent Crude Falls, Growing Concerns On Oil Glut
- Asia-Pacific Shares Mostly Higher as Investors Assess Impact of Second-Wave COVID-19 Outbreaks