The EUR/USD is dropping as suggested on my live webinars and analyses. The last signal was a sell at 1.1325.
Overbought conditions have made the EUR/USD drop from the yesterday’s top. 1.1260 is very important now. A bounce off that level should make the pair go up possibly retesting 1.1350 zone and breaking it higher towards 1.1409. However a break below 1.1260 will go for 1.1240 and below 1.1203 is possible. At this point the price is still supported but watch for the break or bounce.
The Analysis has been done with the CAMMACD.Core and Sit Systems
For a look at all of today’s economic events, check out our economic calendar.
This article was originally posted on FX Empire
More From FXEMPIRE:
- Robust Commodity Buying Despite Mixed Price Action
- Buyers Will Have to Defend the Recent Gains
- Natural Gas Price Fundamental Daily Forecast – Robust Cooling Demand Could Drive Market to $2.00
- EUR/USD Mid-Session Technical Analysis for July 7, 2020
- Google And Deutsche Bank Announce Strategic Partnership
- Forex Technical Analysis & Forecast for July 7, 2020