The EUR/JPY has formed a POC zone close to D H1 camarilla pivot and H4 Bollinger Band middle line. The ATR pivot is also adding to the confluence.
If the price rejects from 128.40-45 zone, next targets should be 128.80 and 129.00. The move above 129.00 should target 129.15 on intraday basis due to ATR and strong D H5 resistance. Additionally, an ascending trend line is also adding to a positive bullish trend on intraday timeframe. Only a move below 128.15 might invalidate the current bullish setup.
This article was originally posted on FX Empire
More From FXEMPIRE:
- Technical Overview of Important JPY Pairs: 12.12.2018
- Asia Surges On Thawing Trade Tension, EU Up But Brexit Concerns In Focus, US Market Cheers Trade News
- EUR/USD Price Forecast – EUR/USD Range Bound Ahead of US CPI Data Release
- Price of Gold Fundamental Daily Forecast – Gold Could Get Crushed if Dollar Index Breaks Out Above 97.53
- Bitcoin And Ethereum Daily Price Forecast – Legacy Crypto’s Make Significant Gains As Bears Take A Break
- Forex Daily Outlook – December 12, 2018