The EUR/JPY could reject from the POC zone. We see a strong bearish confluence with D H3 camarilla pivot and ATR projection high.
The JPY strength could further reflect especially if the EUR gets weaker. In this market we see a bearish move and retracement that should be contained within the POC zone. Targets for the move are 124.43 and if the EUR gets weaker (or JPY stronger) 124.01 and 123.68. Ideally for the price to remain bearish, a close above 125.72 should not happen, else we might see a neutral to bullish market.
The analysis has been done with the CAMMACD.MTF template.
Join Elite CurrenSea’s Forex and CFD seminar in Croatia on March 14th.
For more daily technical and wave analysis and updates, sign-up up to our ecs.LIVE channel.
Many green pips,
Nenad Kerkez aka Tarantula FX
This article was originally posted on FX Empire
More From FXEMPIRE:
- USD/JPY Price Forecast – US dollar choppy against Japanese yen
- Gold’s Recovery Makes A Pause At 1,300 Ahead Of US Data
- GBP/USD Price Forecast – British pound rally significantly to kick off week
- Gold Price Prediction – Gold Slips on Solid US Retail Sales
- Silver Price Forecast – Silver markets pull back to start week
- Stock Market Forecast – Technology and Energy Lead US Market Higher