The EUR/GBP has been in a retracement mode, but if it holds above D L4 camarilla pivot point, we should see a continuation.
The POC zone 0.8930-40 could see the fresh buyers emerging due to the confluence of W L3, H1/H4 Bands and historical daily support. If the price closes above 0.8940 we should see 0.8959 and 0.8973 as next targets. However, if the price drops below the ATR projection low, bears could get the upper hand and the pair won’t be bullish anymore. Ideally for bulls, the price should holds above the D L4 at 0.8923.
The analysis has been done with the CAMMACD.MTF template.
For more daily technical and wave analysis and updates, sign-up up to our ecs.LIVE channel.
Many green pips,
Nenad Kerkez aka Tarantula FX
This article was originally posted on FX Empire
More From FXEMPIRE:
- European Equities: Can the Majors Really Continue to Rise with Weak Stats?
- Why Fed May Pass on July Rate Cut
- Asia Markets Take a Respite
- USD/CAD Daily Forecast – 200-day SMA Restraining Pair’s Upward Price Actions
- Risk Sentiment Cautious as Trade Truce Paints Illusion of Market Stability
- Price of Gold Fundamental Daily Forecast – Just Enough Offsetting News to Hold Gold Rangebound