"The New Digital Age: Reshaping the Future of People, Nations and Businesses" explores how the ubiquity of the Internet will change society, Knopf Publishers announced today.
"As this space grows larger," the authors write, "our understanding of nearly every aspect of life will change, from the minutia of our daily lives to more fundamental questions about identity, relationships and even our own security."
"The New Digital Age" addresses the following questions:
- Who will be more powerful in the future, the citizen or the state?
- Will technology make terrorism easier or more difficult to carry out?
- How much privacy and security will we have to give up to be part of the new digital age?
- How will war, diplomacy, and revolution change when everyone is connected?
- What will be the impact of having both a full virtual life online, and a physical one?
More From Business Insider