- Match launches UK's first dating bot on Messenger to help you find love PA Tech
The Messenger chat bot users artificial intelligence to help find suitable matches.
- Vancouver is still the most expensive city to rent in right now Yahoo Finance Canada
Vancouver is still the most expensive city across Canada for rents in April, according to listing website PadMapper's monthly Canadian Rent Report.
- Delta has upped its compensation on overbooked flights, but there’s a catch Yahoo Finance Canada
In an effort to distance itself from United Airlines in the wake of the scandal that erupted after a passenger was forcibly removed from one its planes, Delta has upped its compensation for seats on overbook …
- April travel deals for Canadians to jump on now Yahoo Finance Canada
Get ready to get away with this month’s roundup of hot travel destinations. Spring has sprung and so have these April travel deals. Unlike many savings that come and go in 24 hours, these travel deals …
Get ready to get away with this month’s roundup of hot travel destinations. Spring has sprung and so have these April travel deals. Unlike many savings that come and go in 24 hours, these travel deals will allow you enough time to find someone to go with, book off work and decide if you should take the kids out of school …
- What a 'multi-faceted solution' for cooling the real estate market means Yahoo Finance Canada
The term “housing bubble” has been thrown around for years now by experts. Could they finally be right?
- Legalized marijuana could funnel $675M annually into federal, provincial coffers Yahoo Finance Canada
A new report indicates that if the marijuana is taxed effectively it could discourage use of the black market and add hundreds of millions of dollars to federal and provincial coffers each year.
- Airline overbooking: How the cost of your ticket can influence whether you'll be bumped Yahoo Finance Canada
The recent United Airlines incident-turned-public-relations-nightmare where a passenger was yanked from their seat after refusing to deplane is yet another reality check in a growing disconnect between …
The recent United Airlines incident-turned-public-relations-nightmare where a passenger was yanked from their seat after refusing to deplane is yet another reality check in a growing disconnect between airlines and their passengers. “Every airline has some sort of protocol when it comes to having to bump passengers… (a) …
- A kid trying to blag free chicken nuggets is now the second most retweeted tweet of all time PA Tech
People are trying really hard to get Carter Wilkerson his year supply of free chicken nuggets from Wendy’s.
- How gas prices are set Yahoo Finance Canada
Gas prices can appear to be a complete mystery, but everything from the cost of a barrel of oil to the station you buy it from can affect the price.
- Loblaw's medical marijuana coverage sets precedent for insurance industry Yahoo Finance Canada
Medical marijuana will be covered for employees of Loblaws and Shoppers Drug Mart, which may set a precedent for other major company insurance policies.
- Canadians uncomfortable with prospect of free-trade deal with China Yahoo Finance Canada
The Nanos Research survey, which polled 1,000 Canadians between April 1-4 on behalf of The Globe and Mail, found that 90 per cent do want China’s state-owned companies to have unrestricted access to Canada’s …
- Why tax protesters are getting it all wrong Yahoo Finance Canada
Tax protestors who believe they don't have to pay income tax create a burden on society as the rest of Canada pays for the services they use.
- Everything you need to know about the Windows 10 Creators Update PA Tech
Microsoft’s next free software upgrade is upon us.
- Rain to blame for lettuce shortages in Canada Yahoo Finance Canada
A lettuce shortage in Canada can be blamed on heavy rains in California, which has also been affecting the production of several other crops, including almonds, broccoli, cauliflower and celery.
- Canadian executives ‘extraordinarily ambivalent’ about Trump administration: survey Yahoo Finance Canada
Despite believing that U.S. President Donald Trump policies could help their businesses, Canadian executives are “extraordinarily ambivalent” about his administration.
- You've been selected for a CRA tax audit. Now what? Yahoo Finance Canada
You've just been contacted by Canada Revenue Agency for the dreaded tax audit. Here's what to expect.
- 'Too little too late': Sears Canada to open pop-up in Toronto’s Queen West Yahoo Finance Canada
Sears Canada is set to open a pop-store in Toronto’s Queen West neighbourhood, but it may not be enough to save the ailing brand.
- This eye-catching piece of wall art is actually an awesome speaker PA Tech
The Beosound Shape is the work of Bang & Olufsen.
- Google Home vs Amazon Echo: Which smart speaker is best? PA Tech
The two virtual assistants for the home face-off.
- Drive for Uber? How to declare your side hustle income at tax time Yahoo Finance Canada
If you're making money through Uber, Airbnb, Etsy or another gig on the side, here's what you need to tell the Canadian government come tax time.