- Own a piece of Hollywood's golden age for $3.4 million
If you ever wanted to live like a star of the bygone era of Hollywood’s silent films, this is the home for you.
The Rancho Mirage, Calif., home of Marion Davies is for … More »Own a piece of Hollywood's golden age for $3.4 million
- Ford teams up with tequila maker to produce agave-based bioplastic Insight
Justin Gammage, former chief scientist at auto giant GM and the current industry liaison manager responsible for developing innovative partnerships at the University of Ontario Institute of Technology …
Justin Gammage, former chief scientist at auto giant GM and the current industry liaison manager responsible for developing innovative partnerships at the University of Ontario Institute of Technology (UOIT) says he wasn’t surprised with the partnership. Ford currently uses eight sustainable-based materials in its vehicles …
- You need to Pokemon GO — back to work! Insight
According to a new poll by Forbes, a majority of “Pokemon Go” users are playing at work.
- What a $1 million home looks like in Canada this week: July 22 edition
This week's offerings include a Vancouver home that needs a little TLC, a large family home in Edmonton, and a five-bedroom house in Sudbury, Ont. that sits on a huge chunk of land.
Listings … More »What a $1 million home looks like in Canada this week: July 22 edition
- 'Mario Kart' players may be better at driving than you: study Insight
A recent study published in the Association for Psychological Science says that players of action video games, in this case, the classic Nintendo game, for at least five hours a week over the previous …
A recent study published in the Association for Psychological Science says that players of action video games, in this case, the classic Nintendo game, for at least five hours a week over the previous six months, fared better in driving simulations because of increased hand-eye co-ordination, or visuomotor skills, than …
- First world problem solved: Airline figures out how to serve draft beer in-flight Insight
Beer drinkers rejoice. It has taken more than 50 years, but an airline has finally figured out how to serve draft beer.
- A 40-hour work week after the age of 40 could damage the brain Insight
A paper, published by University of Melbourne, says that working a typical 40-hour week after the age of 40 could impair cognitive function.
- Highly educated workers more likely to have low-paying jobs: study Insight
A new study says that getting another diploma may not be worth as much as it used to be in terms of getting a bump in your pay stub.
- QUIZ: This week in business news, July 9-15 Insight
Does your mood swing up and down with the TSX? Does the price of oil keep you up at night?
- Manitoba's provincial credit rating downgraded by S&P Global Ratings The Canadian Press
WINNIPEG - A global rating agency has downgraded Manitoba's credit rating, citing its rising debt burden.
- Why some millennials are more likely to start families before marriage Insight
A new study says that rising income inequality is causing millennials to forgo tying the knot before having children.
- Canada is the most tax competitive country for businesses in the world: KPMG Insight
Canada has quietly become the most tax competitive country for businesses globally in all sectors including digital services, research and development, corporate services and manufacturing, according to …
- Canadians losing confidence in ability to meet financial goals: CIBC poll The Canadian Press
TORONTO - A new poll from CIBC suggests that some millennials and Generation Xers are losing confidence in their ability to meet their financial goals over the next year.