- Apple generated over $5 billion in online sales for Black Friday in 2017.
- Store hours at Apple are limited on Black Friday.
- Shoppers can find savings available on Apple products at Walmart, Best Buy and more.
Although it’s no secret that Black Friday is a huge moneymaker for retailers, it’s especially true for Apple. The tech giant made more than $5.03 billion from online sales last year, with $2 billion of those sales generated from mobile sales alone, according to TechCrunch. The company continues to flourish — Apple hit $1 trillion in valuation earlier this year — and Black Friday 2018 sales will likely add to its success.
Although Apple has not officially released its Black Friday deals, you can still score huge savings on Apple products before the big day. Make your shopping plans now with information on Apple’s Black Friday store hours and details on where to get the best deals on notoriously expensive Apple products.
Apple Black Friday Hours
According to the Apple site, stores will maintain normal hours of operation for both Thanksgiving and Black Friday. Hours vary by location, but in general:
- Apple stores will be open from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Black Friday.
Check with your local retail store for hours of operation on Black Friday to be sure.
Apple Black Friday Deals
To get a head start on saving money on Apple products, consider these holiday deals from other retailers.
Walmart Deals on Apple Products
Savings on Apple products are available through Walmart’s pre-Black Friday Early Access Pass.
- Straight Talk iPhone 7 Plus with Free $45 Airtime: Available for $449; save up to $45 when you buy this bundle.
- Straight Talk iPhone 8 Plus with Free $55 Airtime: Save up to $55 and grab the iPhone 8 for $599.
- Straight Talk iPhone X with Free $55 Airtime: Available for $899, save up to 6 percent when you purchase this bundle. Plus, get free shipping.
Best Buy Deals on Apple Products
The retailer is offering deals on various Apple televisions.
- Beats by Dr. Dre Pill+ Speaker: Save $100 and buy the Bluetooth speaker for $129.99.
- Apple TV 32GB with SteelSeries Nimbus Wireless Controller: The latest model is $20 off; now $179.98.
- Apple TV 4K 32GB with SteelSeries Nimbus Wireless Controller: The latest 4K model is $30 off; now $199.98.
- Apple TV 32GB & Sideclick Universal Remote Attachment Package: The 4th Generation model is $10 off; now $169.98.
- Apple TV 4K 64GB with SteelSeries Nimbus Wireless Controller: The latest model is $20 off; now $229.98.
Target Deals on Apple Products
Target is giving you a chance to snag free gift cards when you activate select iPhones.
- Score a $250 Target gift card with qualified activation for iPhone Xs or iPhone XS Max on Verizon, Sprint or AT&T.
- Get a free $150 Target gift card with qualified activation for iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8 or iPhone X.
Sam’s Club Deals on Apple Products
Available Nov. 10 only, score up to a $300 Sam’s Club gift card when you buy and activate a select iPhone on installment or subsidy.
Find Out: 15 Best and Worst Deals at Sam’s Club
Apple Return Policy
Apple’s regular return policy states that you have 14 days to return an Apple product from the day you bought it. But that applies only if you bought the item from Apple online or at an Apple store. If you purchased an Apple product through another retailer, returns should be done according to that retailer’s policy.
A few exceptions apply, however; you can’t return:
- Opened software
- Electronic software downloads
- Software upgrades
- Apple Store gift cards
- Apple developer products
- Apple print products
For gift returns, you must provide a product serial number or order number.
Click to read more about how you can save hundreds with Target’s Black Friday deals.
More on Holiday Shopping and Saving Money
- Trump’s Trade War Will Make Your Holidays This Much More Expensive
- These Are the 49 Stores Open on Thanksgiving and Black Friday
- 10 Fall Amazon Deals You Don’t Want to Miss
- Watch: Groceries at Target vs. Walmart
We make money easy. Get weekly email updates, including expert advice to help you Live Richer™.
Fees and policies are subject to change.
This article originally appeared on GOBankingRates.com: Here’s Your Complete Apple Store Black Friday Shopping Guide