- Coverage of Consumer Staples Stocks -- Research on Estee Lauder, Coty, Brown-Forman, and Diageo PR Newswire - 51 minutes ago
The trading session on Tuesday, April 22, 2014 ended on a higher note as the Dow Jones Industrial Average finished at 16,514.37, up 0.40% and the NASDAQ Composite closed at 4,161.46, up 0.97%. Investor-Edge has initiated coverage on the following equities: The Estee Lauder Cos Inc. (EL), Coty Inc. (COTY), Brown-Forman …
- Universal Bioenergy Announces It Considers Plans for Major Stock Buy Back of 566 Million Shares of Its … Marketwired - 1 hour 46 minutes ago
Universal Bioenergy Inc., , a publicly traded independent diversified energy company that markets and distributes natural gas, petroleum, coal and electricity, announced it is considering making major ...
- 2 Breakthrough Biotech Stocks Are Now On Sale StreetAuthority Network - 4 hours ago
As an investor, there are two things you need to know about the field of biotechnology. First, a number of established and newly public companies are making remarkable progress on various
- Top 4 high-yield stocks owned by billionaires like Warren Buffett StreetAuthority Network - 4 hours ago
- Bank of Montreal Announces Closing of $500 Million Preferred Share Issue Marketwired - 5 hours ago
NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO U.S. NEWSWIRE SERVICES OR FOR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES Bank of Montreal today announced it has closed its inaugural Basel III-compliant public offering of Non-Cumulative ...
- Aemetis Files Preliminary Proxy For Consent Solicitation to Approve 1-for-10 Reverse Stock Split Business Wire - 6 hours ago
CUPERTINO, Calif.--(BUSINESSWIRE)-- Aemetis, Inc. (OTC.QB:AMTX - News), a renewable fuels and biochemicals company with operating plants in California and India, today filed a preliminary proxy for a consent solicitation seeking approval from its stockholders for a 1-for-10 reverse stock split of Aemetis common stock …
- Gilead 'officially a value stock' after Q1 results, says Piper Jaffray theflyonthewall.com - 8 hours ago
Piper Jaffray believes Gilead is "officially a value stock" following the company's Q1 results, which the firm calls "one of the most impressive beats in biopharma history." Piper thinks ...
- Seibu shares rise in Tokyo relisting after IPO price cut Reuters - 8 hours ago
* Shares rise 11 pct after opening at IPO price of 1,600 yen * Seibu delisted a decade ago after scandal * Cerberus stake may weigh on share price -analyst * Seibu CEO says relationship with Cerberus good (Recasts with stock closing, adds CEO comment, context)
- Transaction in Own Shares Business Wire - 12 hours ago
LONDON--(BUSINESSWIRE)-- Centrica plc 23 April 2014 Share Repurchase Programme Centrica plc announces that on 22 April 2014, it purchased (through UBS Limited) 1,000,000 (one million) Centrica plc ordinary ...
- Seibu Holdings shares open flat at IPO price Reuters - 17 hours ago
Shares in railway and property company Seibu Holdings opened at 1,600 yen in its first day of relisting in Tokyo on Wednesday, in line with its IPO price, which was set at a deep discount to earlier estimates ...
- Retail Properties Of America, Inc. Announces Second Quarter 2014 Dividends On Preferred And Common S … PR Newswire - 19 hours ago
OAK BROOK, Ill., April 22, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Retail Properties of America, Inc. (NYSE: RPAI or the " Company ") today announced that its Board of Directors declared the second quarter dividend ...
- Five9 Announces Exercise of the Underwriters' Option to Purchase Additional Shares GlobeNewswire - 21 hours ago
SAN RAMON, Calif. -- Five9, Inc. announced today the underwriters of its initial public offering have exercised in full their option to purchase 1,500,000 shares of common stock from Five9 at a purchase ...
- Bar Harbor Bankshares Announces Three-for-Two Stock Split as a Large Stock Dividend and has Declared … Business Wire - 21 hours ago
Bar Harbor Bankshares the parent company of Bar Harbor Bank & Trust, today announced that its Board of Directors declared a three-for-two split of its common stock payable in the form of a large stock dividend.
- Your Next Stock Should Be Making New Highs Zacks - 22 hours ago
This week, Kevin Matras talks about stocks making new highs and why you shouldn't be afraid to buy them. Highlighted stocks include MGA, IM, PLXS, EXH and RAD.
- A Look At 2014's Leading Cannabis Stocks (Part II) Benzinga - 22 hours ago
This is the second missive of a two-part series on cannabis stocks in 2014. Click here to read part one. Hemp, Inc. (OTC: HEMP ) has gained about 320 percent this year. This fellow pink-sheet has engaged ...
- SunTrust Announces Increase in Common Stock Dividend PR Newswire - 23 hours ago
ATLANTA, April 22, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of SunTrust Banks, Inc. (NYSE: STI) today announced an increase in the dividend on SunTrust common stock. A quarterly cash dividend of $0.20 ...
- Einhorn: Bubble brewing, shorting momentum stocks CNBC - 23 hours ago
- Materials Sector Stocks Review -- Research on Rock-Tenn, Sonoco Products, Schnitzer Steel Industries, … PR Newswire - Tue, 22 Apr, 2014 1:00 PM EDT
Investor-Edge has initiated coverage on the following equities: Rock-Tenn Co. (RKT), Sonoco Products Co. (SON), Schnitzer Steel Industries Inc. (SCHN) and Polymet Mining Corp. (NYSE MKT: PLM). The stock recorded a trading volume of 0.47 million shares,which is below its three months average volume of 0.69 million shares. …
- Stocks Higher After Data, Earnings Morningstar - Tue, 22 Apr, 2014 12:00 PM EDT
Stocks were up at midday, with data and earnings reports the focus of the day. Comcast's (CMCSA)(CMCSK) run of solid performance extended into the first quarter, as the firm again increased its television customer base and strong broadcast ratings, coupled with the Sochi Olympics, drove growth at NBC Universal. Revenue …
- This Billionaire Guru Is Loading Up On These 3 Small Stocks StreetAuthority Network - Tue, 22 Apr, 2014 11:00 AM EDT
Market regulations are making it easier for the investing public to scrutinize and learn from the moves of some of the world's greatest investors. Stellar sources of
- Zillow Shares Monster Rally Pauses After CRT Downgrade Benzinga - Tue, 22 Apr, 2014 10:48 AM EDT
On Tuesday, CRT Capital downgraded shares of Zillow (NASDAQ: Z ) from Buy to Fairly Valued and maintained a $96 price target. Analyst Neil Doshi feels the stock has run to a level which makes the risk-reward ...
- UBS Picks Top Tech Software Stocks to Buy During Earnings Season 24/7 Wall St. - Tue, 22 Apr, 2014 9:00 AM EDT
In a new research report, UBS analysts say that now is the time for investors to start scaling in to select high-growth software names. Here are some of the top names to buy now according to UBS.
- London open: Pharma M&A gives UK stocks a lift Sharecast - Tue, 22 Apr, 2014 5:02 AM EDT
Strong gains from heavyweight pharmaceutical groups gave UK markets a boost on Tuesday morning, as investors returned to their desks in a positive mood following the four-day Bank Holiday weekend.
- Committed Capital Acquisition Corporation II Announces Closing of Over-Allotment Option Bringing Gross … PR Newswire - Mon, 21 Apr, 2014 5:13 PM EDT
NEW YORK, April 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Committed Capital Acquisition Corporation II (the "Company") (CCAQU), a blank check company that was formed for the purpose of acquiring or merging with an operating business, announced today that it has closed the sale of 1,000,000 units subject to an over-allotment option granted …
- A Look At 2014's Leading Cannabis Stocks Benzinga - Mon, 21 Apr, 2014 3:52 PM EDT
Even though cannabis-sector stocks have dropped more than 50 percent since the March peak, the Benzinga 420 Marijuana Index is still up 244 percent YTD. The burst at the beginning of the year came after ...
- Why I Will NEVER Buy Another Bank Stock StreetAuthority Network - Mon, 21 Apr, 2014 3:30 PM EDT
My grandmother, a schoolteacher, was widowed at a relatively early age. She inherited a relatively small nest egg my grandfather, a rabbi, had built that included
- Guru Stocks at 52-Week Lows: HMC, NMR, SDRL, ZTS, BBBY GuruFocus.com - Mon, 21 Apr, 2014 1:33 PM EDT
According to GuruFocus list of 52-week lows, these Guru stocks have reached their 52-week lows.
- Exclusive: Fidelity's Danoff looks beyond tech stocks as performance lags Reuters - Mon, 21 Apr, 2014 1:05 PM EDT
Will Danoff, who runs Fidelity Investments' behemoth Contrafund, is frustrated by his lagging performance this year and is pruning his exposure to cloud software stocks that got clobbered recently in a swift and hard-hitting downturn. Steering the mutual fund equivalent of a battleship, with $109 billion in assets, Danoff …
- Newmont Mining Shares Surge After Merger Talks Fail 24/7 Wall St. - Mon, 21 Apr, 2014 10:50 AM EDT
The end of merger talks between Barrick Gold and Newmont Mining, the world's biggest gold-mining companies, seems to have investors in the latter pleased, as its shares surged Monday morning.
- Chemtura Corporation (CHMT) in Focus: Stock Tumbles 8.1% Zacks - Mon, 21 Apr, 2014 7:11 AM EDT
Chemtura Corporation has seen a mixed track record when it comes to current year estimate revisions over the past few weeks (no increase, no decrease), and the consensus for earnings hasn't been in a trend ...
- Are These Aerospace and Defense Stocks Cleared for Liftoff? Fri, 18 Apr, 2014 5:36 PM EDT
The SPDR S&P Aerospace & Defense ETF offers an easy, low-cost way to buy into these enforcement-friendly aerospace and defense stocks.
- 3 Dividend Paying Stocks: Let’s Go Shopping For Malls Fri, 18 Apr, 2014 4:29 PM EDT
CBL Properties (CBL) owns a mall close to my home. It’s not my favorite mall (like Phipps in Atlants) but it’s convenient. The problem with this CBL mall though is it’s a dud.
- Minerals Technologies Extends Tender Offer for Outstanding Shares of AMCOL International Thomson Reuters ONE - Fri, 18 Apr, 2014 8:01 AM EDT
NEW YORK, NY -April 18, 2014-Minerals Technologies Inc. (NYSE: MTX) announced today that it has extended its tender offer to purchase all outstanding shares of AMCOL International Corporation (NYSE: ACO) ...
- Radiant Logistics Declares Dividend Of $0.887 Per Share On Its 9.75% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Perpetual … PR Newswire - Thu, 17 Apr, 2014 4:00 PM EDT
BELLEVUE, Wash., April 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Radiant Logistics, Inc. (NYSE MKT: RLGT), a domestic and international freight forwarding and logistics services company, today announced that in accordance ...
- 3 Mid-Cap Stocks With Fast-Growing Dividends StreetAuthority Network - Thu, 17 Apr, 2014 3:30 PM EDT
Because no one can predict the future with 100% accuracy, spotting tomorrow's best income-producing blue-chip stocks today is extremely difficult. However,