- China Stock Dive Hits Oil, As Euro Crisis, Iran Loom Investor's Business Daily - 46 minutes ago
Oil prices remained under pressure Tuesday as a perfect storm of the Greek debt crisis, strong dollar, expectations of Iranian oil exports and resilient U.S. shale production weighed. But analysts believe ...
- East Asia Minerals Corporation: Sale of 50% of Sangihe Gold Corporation (Which Holds an Interest in the … Marketwired - 1 hour 55 minutes ago
East Asia Minerals Corporation wishes to announce that it has entered into a Definitive Agreement with Pt. Arsinali, a corporation based in Indonesia, effective as of July 3, 2015. The Definitive Agreement ...
- Banks Island Gold Ltd. Reports Production of 1,863oz Gold in June Marketwired - 2 hours 14 minutes ago
Banks Island Gold Ltd. reports an update of operations at the Company's 100% owned Yellow Giant Gold Project , located on Banks Island British Columbia.
- World Palm Oil Industry PR Newswire - 2 hours 20 minutes ago
LONDON, July 7, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Palm Oil in Thousand Metric Tons by the following End-Use Applications: Food Applications, and Industrial Applications. ...
- Canada faces questions from UN rights committee on mining industry The Canadian Press - 2 hours 29 minutes ago
OTTAWA - The federal government is sidestepping a UN panel's request to explain how Canadian mining and resource companies deal with human rights complaints.
- TSX ends up in volatile trade; energy and utilities jump Reuters - 2 hours 57 minutes ago
Canada's main stock index erased a sharp fall to end in positive territory on Tuesday, with energy stocks rebounding with oil prices and utilities gaining on bets the Bank of Canada could cut rates next week to stimulate a struggling economy. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index (.GSPTSE) ended up 30.93 …
- Golden Minerals Discovers New Silver And Gold Mineralization In Guanajuato PR Newswire - 2 hours 58 minutes ago
GOLDEN, Colo., July 7, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Golden Minerals Company ("Golden Minerals" or the "Company") (NYSE MKT: AUMN) (TSX: AUM) has released results from three exploration drill ...
- NOVAGOLD's Donlin Gold Project Permitting Continues to Advance, Year-End Target Set for Filing the Draft … Marketwired - 2 hours 58 minutes ago
NOVAGOLD RESOURCES INC. today released its second quarter financial results and updates for its flagship 50%-owned Donlin Gold project in Alaska and its 50%-owned Galore Creek copper-gold-silver project ...
- CANADA STOCKS-TSX ends up in volatile trade; energy and utilities jump Reuters - 2 hours 59 minutes ago
Canada's main stock index erased a sharp fall to end in positive territory on Tuesday, with energy stocks rebounding with oil prices and utilities gaining on bets the Bank of Canada could cut rates next week to stimulate a struggling economy. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index ended up 30.93 points, …
- Stock markets rise, loonie drops, commodities slide The Canadian Press - 3 hours ago
TORONTO - The Toronto stock market was higher Tuesday on a day marked by volatility and a sell-off in commodities.
- Harper Government announces initiative to improve ship-source oil spill preparedness and response PR Newswire - 3 hours ago
OTTAWA, July 7, 2015 /CNW/ - The Honourable Lisa Raitt, Minister of Transport, today announced the launch of the Area Response Planning pilot project and related Community Participation Funding Program in a speech to the Vancouver Board of Trade on the role of transportation and the environment in Canada's economic future. …
- Kitimat's cleaner, more productive smelter pours first aluminum The Canadian Press - 3 hours ago
KITIMAT, B.C. - A ceremonial pour of molten aluminum at Rio Tinto Alcan's Kitimat smelter marks a major milestone for the $4.8 billion modernization project in the British Columbia community.
- Natural Gas Surpassed Coal’s Market Share in Electricity Generation Market Realist - 3 hours ago
Coal’s market share in electricity generation fell drastically to 30.3% in April 2015 compared to 33.5% in March 2015 and 37.0% in April 2014.
- Natural Gas Production Fell this Injection Season: Good for Coal? Market Realist - 3 hours ago
The US Energy Information Administration (or EIA) published natural gas production data for April 2015 on June 30.
- Gold Pierces Breakdown Line DailyFX - 3 hours ago
Gold Pierces Breakdown Line
- Canacol Energy Ltd. Provides Production and Operations Update and Records June 2015 Exit Rate of 12,042 … Marketwired - 3 hours ago
Canacol Energy Ltd. is pleased to provide the following update concerning its production and drilling operations. Average net production before royalties for the period April 1 to June 30, 2015 was 9,970 ...
- Why oil could revisit its lows and then some CNBC - 4 hours ago
- Caza Gold Commences 2015 Drilling on Los Andes Project, Nicaragua Marketwired - 4 hours ago
Brian Arkell, CEO and President of Caza Gold Corp. is pleased to announce commencement of the 2015 drilling program on the Los Andes Project near Boaco, Nicaragua. The Los Andes project is located one ...
- Research and Markets: United States Fuel Additives Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020 Featuring … Business Wire - 4 hours ago
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "United States Fuel Additives Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020" report to their offering.
- Commodities: Oil slips further in European trading, base metals slump continues Sharecast - 6 hours ago
Oil and base metal futures continued to register declines in European trading on Tuesday, as the Chinese equities sell-off spooked global investors, alongside persistent concerns over stunted economic ...
- An Increase in Natural Gas Prices Brings Hope to Coal Producers Market Realist - 6 hours ago
After falling the previous week, natural gas prices rose again during the week of July 3 on bullish inventory data. Hot summer weather prompted Americans to use more electricity for air conditioning.
- How Changes in the Natural Gas Inventory Affects Coal Producers Market Realist - 6 hours ago
Every Thursday, the EIA publishes a natural gas inventory and withdrawal report for the previous week. The latest report is for the week ending June 26.
- Ghana Gas Company shuts plant over Tullow gas supply disruption Reuters - UK Focus - 6 hours ago
State-run Ghana Gas Company has shut down its Atuabo gas processing plant due to an unexpected disruption of gas supplies from the offshore Jubilee field operated by Tullow Oil (LSE: TLW.L - news) , the plant's director said on Tuesday. George Yankey told Reuters that Tullow had informed the plant of the disruption on …
- ALUMINUM-WRAPPED "402 ASHLAND AVE" ENDS IN LIVE PERFORMANCE JULY 9, 2015 IN TARPON SPRINGS, FL PR Newswire - 6 hours ago
TARPON SPRINGS, Fla., July 7, 2015 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Artist Piotr Janowski http://www.piotrjanowski.net will dismantle his controversial art installation titled "402 Ashland Ave" on Thursday, July 9, 2015 starting at 9:00 am ET. The foil used to cover the house, located at 402 Ashland Ave. in Tarpon Springs, FL 34689, …
- Oil sinks again, U.S. crude down 2 percent amid investor flight Reuters - 7 hours ago
U.S. crude tumbled about 2 percent on Tuesday, sinking for a second straight day as investors fled to safe havens on worries about a near-bankrupt Greece and China's stock market losses and as technical selling threatened to push oil into a bear market. Iran's determination to seal a nuclear deal with global powers to …
- Energy, Metals Drag Commodities Lower 24/7 Wall St. - 7 hours ago
The commodities markets had a tough day Tuesday as energy and metals dragged commodities lower.
- Blame China stock slide for oil's plunge: Analyst CNBC - 7 hours ago
- Landore Resources Limited (AIM Ticker: LND.L) - Junior Lake Nickel-Copper-PGE property independent r … CNW Group - 7 hours ago
LONDON , July 7, 2015 /CNW/ - Landore Resources Limited (AIM:LND) ("Landore" or "the Company") is pleased to report commencement of an independent review of the Junior Lake Nickel-Copper-PGE ...
- The Power Sector Drove Natural Gas Consumption Lower on June 26 Market Realist - 7 hours ago
Total US natural gas consumption decreased by 3.2% week-over-week. A decrease in power consumption in the Southeast, Northeast, and Midwest regions led the decline.
- Food Grade Lubricants Market by Base Oil and Application - Global Market Trends & Forecasts to 2020 PR Newswire - 8 hours ago
NEW YORK, July 7, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The market for food grade lubricants is estimated at 43.7 KT in 2015 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.7% between 2015 and 2020. Food grade lubricants are used ...
- CANADA STOCKS-Hefty losses in key TSX sectors over commodities, global fears Reuters - 8 hours ago
Canada's main stock index tumbled more than 1 percent on Tuesday to levels not seen since January, as worries at home and abroad drove miners, oil and gas companies, and banks sharply lower. First Quantum Minerals plunged 12 percent to C$13.94, while Toronto-Dominion Bank declined 1.1 percent to C$52.15. Gold and …
- Natural Gas Prices Rise despite the Fall in Natural Gas Rigs Market Realist - 8 hours ago
The consensus of warmer weather and improving demand may continue to boost natural gas prices. This might slow down the natural gas rig count.
- Russia and Kazakhstan Add to Gold Reserves in May Market Realist - 8 hours ago
Russia’s gold reserves increased by 4.3 tons to 1,250.9 tons in May. This is the third straight month of buying for Russia, and it follows a three-month pause.
- CME Group's Terry Duffy to Appear before the U.S. House Committee on Agriculture to Urge the Repeal of … PR Newswire - 9 hours ago
CHICAGO, July 7, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- CME Group Executive Chairman and President Terry Duffy will appear before the U.S. House Committee on Agriculture on Wednesday, July 8, to discuss How Lifting the ...
- NWM Mining Corporation Provides Update on Arrangement Agreement with GFM Minera and Global Resource … CNW Group - 9 hours ago
TORONTO, July 7, 2015 /CNW/ - NWM Mining Corporation ("NWM" or the "Company") (TSX-V:NWM.V - News) announces that the Company has mailed copies of its Management Information Circular ("MIC") containing details of the definitive arrangement agreement (the "Arrangement Agreement") with GFM Minera S.A.P.I. de C.V. ("GFMM"), …