- US Economic Data and Other Factors Shaping Gold Prices Now Market Realist - 9 minutes ago
In this series, we’ll see how some indicators are supporting gold prices, and how others—such as US real interest rates—are putting pressure on gold prices.
- Refinery Inputs Increase: Is It Bullish or Bearish for Crude Oil? Market Realist - 17 minutes ago
In its weekly report on May 20, the EIA reported that US crude oil refinery inputs averaged over 16.2 MMbpd during the week ending May 15.
- Falling Wedge Pattern: WTI Crude Oil Could Hit $64 per Barrel Market Realist - 34 minutes ago
July WTI crude oil futures show a falling wedge pattern. WTI prices have been fluctuating between $58 and $61 per barrel for the last few weeks.
- Pay up now, but gas is going to get much cheaper CNBC - 58 minutes ago
- Low energy prices keep April inflation at 0.8%, lowest since October 2013 The Canadian Press - 1 hour 7 minutes ago
OTTAWA - The country's annual inflation rate decelerated under the weight of low energy prices to just 0.8 per cent last month — its smallest increase since October 2013, Statistics Canada said Friday....
- India plans new oil subsidy rules to push ONGC stake sale Reuters - 1 hour 9 minutes ago
India plans to reform rules governing the level of discounts upstream state oil firms including ONGC offer to retailers, a senior finance ministry official said on Friday, a move that could expedite the sale of a stake in the company. The government hopes to sell shares in ONGC and India Oil Corp. to raise about a third …
- Oil and Gas Data Management Market Worth $21.22 Billion by 2020 PR Newswire - 1 hour 11 minutes ago
DALLAS, May 22, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- According to a new market research report, " Oil and Gas Data Management Market by Type (Information technology infrastructure, Data organization, and Service), ...
- Must-Know: Chinese Aluminum Exports Rise in April Market Realist - 1 hour 33 minutes ago
Chinese exports registered a year-over-year (or YoY) decline of 6.2% in April, which is negative for the global economy.
- US Midwest Aluminum Premiums Fall to 15-Month Low Market Realist - 1 hour 33 minutes ago
US Midwest aluminum premiums fell to $0.1125 per pound on May 14, the lowest level since December 2013.
- IDM Mining Provides Corporate Update Marketwired - 1 hour 41 minutes ago
IDM Mining Ltd. is pleased to provide an update on the design, development, permitting and further exploration at the Red Mountain underground gold project, located 15 km east of Stewart in northwestern ...
- Ucore Comments on American Mineral Security Act of 2015 Marketwired - 1 hour 51 minutes ago
Ucore Rare Metals Inc. is pleased to comment on recent hearings held in Washington, DC, by the Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources with respect to S.883 - Mineral Security Act of 2015 . The ...
- TSX Delisting Review - Strateco Resources Inc. (Symbol: RSC) PR Newswire - 2 hours 11 minutes ago
TORONTO, May 22, 2015 /CNW/ - DELISTING – VOLUNTARY Strateco Resources Inc. (the "Company") – Further to TSX Bulletin 2015-0514 dated May 20, 2015, at the request of the Company, the common ...
- Virginia Hills Oil Corp. Announces First Quarter Results and 2015 Guidance CNW Group - 2 hours 11 minutes ago
Virginia Hills Oil Corp. Announces First Quarter Results and 2015 Guidance
- Buffalo Coal Corp. Comments on Toronto Stock Exchange Continued Listing Review Notification Marketwired - 2 hours 22 minutes ago
Buffalo Coal Corp. , a mining company focussed on the production of coal in South Africa, announced on May 21, 2015, that it has been notified by the Toronto Stock Exchange that it is being placed under ...
- Total hosts climate talks with big oil companies Reuters - UK Focus - 3 hours ago
French oil major Total (Swiss: FP.SW - news) is hosting a meeting of the world's biggest oil companies over the sector's action plan ahead of U.N. climate talks in Paris at the end of the year. Officials from Royal Dutch Shell (Xetra: R6C1.DE - news) , Saudi Aramco, Norway's Statoil (Xetra: 675213 - news) , BG Group …
- Wolfden Terminates Letter of Intent for Murray Brook and Acquires a 100% Interest in a New Nickel-Copper … CNW Group - 4 hours ago
Wolfden Terminates Letter of Intent for Murray Brook and Acquires a 100% Interest in a New Nickel-Copper Property
- Mining Industry Sees Bright Future for Direct Reduced Iron Technology, an Industrial Info News Alert Marketwired - 4 hours ago
Researched by Industrial Info Resources -- Mining companies in the U.S and elsewhere have shown significant interest in direct-reduced iron technology as an added-value product to ore or pellet production. ...
- UK GAS-Prices slip as supply overwhelms demand Reuters - UK Focus - 4 hours ago
British prompt gas prices eased on Friday as the oversupplied system, weaker oil prices and a steady flow of liquefied natural gas tanker arrivals, kept prices under downward pressure. Gas for within-day ...
- Brent crude oil steadies near $66 before long weekend Reuters - 4 hours ago
Oil prices steadied on Friday as worries over the impact on crude supplies of war in the Middle East were balanced by reports of profit-taking ahead of a long weekend. Monday, May 25 is Memorial Day in the United States and a public holiday in much of Europe, closing many markets. "No one wants to hold open positions …
- Gold edges lower as dollar cuts losses after U.S. data Reuters - 7 hours ago
NEW YORK/LONDON (Reuters) - Gold fell on Thursday as the dollar cut losses on U.S. data that showed growing economic momentum, but support came from signs the Federal Reserve was unlikely to raise interest rates in June. Spot gold was down 0.3 percent at $1,205.28 an ounce by 2:43 p.m. EDT (1843 GMT), while U.S. gold futures …
- Gold poised for worst weekly dip in four as dollar strengthens Reuters - 13 hours ago
Gold held steady just above $1,200 an ounce on Friday, remaining on course for its steepest weekly decline in four weeks as the dollar regained momentum, hurting the metal's safe-haven appeal. Spot gold (XAU=) was little changed at $1,207.01 an ounce by 0048 GMT, after dropping 0.3 percent in the previous session. The …
- TSX ends higher as oil rises above US$60 a barrel, New York makes small gains The Canadian Press - 14 hours ago
TORONTO - The Toronto stock market ended higher on Thursday as oil prices bounded above the US$60-per-barrel mark.
- Karnalyte Resources Inc. Announces Settlement With Robin Phinney and Gujarat State Fertilisers and Chemicals … Marketwired - 15 hours ago
Karnalyte Resources Inc. announced today that, in recognition of the number of shareholders who support the dissident group, and in order to avoid the time and expense of further litigation, its current ...
- Marquee Energy Ltd. Announces First Quarter 2015 Financial Results with Record Production CNW Group - 15 hours ago
Marquee Energy Ltd. Announces First Quarter 2015 Financial Results with Record Production
- Mountainview Energy Ltd. Announces 2015 First Quarter Financials CNW Group - 15 hours ago
Mountainview Energy Ltd. Announces 2015 First Quarter Financials
- Marlin Gold Closes Acquisition of Commonwealth Silver and Gold and Provides Corporate Update Marketwired - 16 hours ago
NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO U.S. NEWSWIRE SERVICES OR FOR RELEASE OR DISSEMINATION DIRECTLY, OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, IN OR INTO THE UNITED STATES Marlin Gold Mining Ltd. is pleased to...
- Anticosti Hydrocarbons L.P. Updates its 2011 Anticosti Island Resource Report Marketwired - 16 hours ago
: Anticosti Hydrocarbons L.P. is pleased to announce that the 2011 Resource Report prepared by Sproule Associates Limited of Calgary has been updated .
- Coal ash management progress: Riverbend coal ash excavation is under way to fully lined landfill PR Newswire - 17 hours ago
CHARLOTTE, N.C., May 21, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The first truck of excavated coal ash left the retired Riverbend power plant near Charlotte today, marking the beginning of the end for ash storage at that site as Duke Energy relocates ash to a fully lined landfill. Riverbend excavation will start with 10 truckloads a day …
- Kicking Horse Energy Inc. Announces Financial and Operating Results for the Three Months Ended March … Marketwired - 17 hours ago
Kicking Horse Energy Inc. reports its operating and financial results for the three months ended March 31, 2015. The condensed interim consolidated financial statements and notes, as well as...
- TSX rallies as oil prices boost energy; Shopify surges Reuters - 17 hours ago
- Wexford Updates Disclosure of Ownership of Marlin Gold Mining Ltd. CNW Group - 17 hours ago
GREENWICH, CT , USA, May 21, 2015 /CNW/ - Wexford Capital LP (" Wexford ") announced today that Wexford Spectrum Trading Limited (" WST ") and Wexford Catalyst Trading Limited (" ...
- Almaden Hits Significant Silver Mineralisation in Ixtaca Infill Drilling Program, Hits 31.50 Meters of … Marketwired - 18 hours ago
- Fire River Gold Announces the Appointment of Stacey Bligh as a Director PR Newswire - 18 hours ago
VANCOUVER, May 21, 2015 /CNW/ - Effective May 21, 2015, Stacey Bligh has been appointed as a director of Fire River Gold Corp . (the "Corporation") ( NEX:FAU.H ) (CUSIP 31811Q304). Ms. Bligh ...
- Mackenzie Financial Invested >$260 Million in Gold Mining in 1Q15 Market Realist - 18 hours ago
In the first quarter of 2015, Mackenzie Financial added a new position in Newmont Mining (NEM).
- Mackenzie Financial Takes On Significant Newmont Mining Exposure Market Realist - 18 hours ago
In this series, we’ll take a look at Newmont Mining's performance over the last quarter in order to better understand its current and longer-term drivers.