- Fitch Rates Lubbock-Cooper ISD, TX's ULT Bonds 'AAA' TX PSF/'AA' Underlying; Outlook Stable Business Wire - 45 minutes ago
Fitch Ratings has assigned a 'AAA' rating based on the Texas Permanent School Fund guarantee and an 'AA' underlying rating to the following Lubbock-Cooper Independent School
- New Issue- IFC adds 1.5 bln Russian ruble to 2020 bond Reuters - 1 hour 17 minutes ago
Following are terms and conditions of a bond increased on Friday. Borrower International Finance Corp Issue Amount 1.5 billion Russian ruble Maturity Date January 21, 2020 Coupon 11.0 pct Issue price 102.500 ...
- Fitch Rates Texas $200MM GO Water Bonds 'AAA'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - 17 hours ago
Fitch Ratings has assigned a 'AAA' rating to approx. $200 million in State of Texas general obligation water financial assistance bonds, series 2015D.
- Fitch Rates Hamilton City School District, OH's Qualified ULTGO Bonds; Outlook Stable Business Wire - 21 hours ago
Fitch Ratings has assigned the following program rating based on the Ohio School District Credit Enhancement Program to Hamilton City School District, OH's unlimited
- Fitch Affirms Irvine Ranch Water District, CA COPs, Rev Bonds, and Notes at 'AAA'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - 21 hours ago
Fitch Ratings has affirmed the following Irvine Ranch Water District, CA ratings:
- US court demands info on new Argentina bond issue AFP - 21 hours ago
New York (AFP) - The New York judge in charge of Argentina's debt dispute with two large hedge funds demanded information Thursday on a new $2 billion bond issue by the country.
- Fitch Affirms Wasco Union School District, CA's GO Bonds at 'AA-'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - 22 hours ago
Fitch Ratings affirms Wasco Union School District, California general obligation bonds as follows:
- Fitch Rates University of Virginia's Series 2015 Rev Bonds 'AAA'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - 23 hours ago
Fitch Ratings has assigned a 'AAA' rating to the following series of bonds to be issued by The Rector and Visitors of the University of Virginia :
- Abengoa exchangeable bond to test market access Reuters - 23 hours ago
Abengoa is gearing up to issue a US$300m exchangeable bond, which will be the firm's first attempt to tap the public debt markets since the steep sell-off in its bonds late last year. The bonds exchange into Abengoa Yield, a yieldco which farms off its operating assets into a US-listed entity that is run for dividends. …
- Fitch Takes Various Rating Actions on Enhanced Municipal Bonds and TOBs Business Wire - 23 hours ago
Fitch Ratings has taken various conforming rating actions on enhanced municipal bonds and tender option bonds corresponding to actions taken on their associated enhancement
- Fitch Withdraws Ratings on Certain Municipal Bond Maturities Business Wire - Thu, 26 Feb, 2015 11:34 AM EST
Fitch Ratings has withdrawn its ratings for the following bonds due to prerefunding activity:
- SCA Raises EUR 600m in the Bond Market Business Wire - Thu, 26 Feb, 2015 11:12 AM EST
- ECB Buying Spree to Support International, Europe Bond ETFs ETF Trends - Thu, 26 Feb, 2015 10:30 AM EST
International bond exchange traded funds with European exposure could advance as the European Central Bank could be forced to pay a premium on bond purchases and lift prices on all Eurozone debt in response ...
- Prosafe SE: Prosafe bond buy-back GlobeNewswire Europe - Thu, 26 Feb, 2015 9:33 AM EST
Prosafe SE is contemplating a buy-back of up to NOK 500 million nominal outstanding amount of PRS07 (ISIN: NO0010600299) senior unsecured bonds maturing 25 February 2016. The buy-back will be conducted ...
- Mexico tightens price guidance on 2024 and 2045 euro benchmark bonds Reuters - Thu, 26 Feb, 2015 6:08 AM EST
The United Mexican States has tightened the price guidance on its new euro-denominated benchmark-sized 2024 and 2045 bonds, according to a lead. The March 2024 bond is now being marketed to investors at 120bp area over mid-swaps, inside initial price thoughts of plus 135bp area earlier today. Barclays, Deutsche Bank …
- Mexico begins marketing 2024 and 2045 euro benchmark bonds Reuters - Thu, 26 Feb, 2015 3:31 AM EST
By Michael Turner LONDON, Feb 26 - The United Mexican States has begun marketing two euro-denominated benchmark-sized bonds that will mature in 2024 and 2045, according to a lead. The 2024 bond is being ...
- German and Portuguese bond yields drop to fresh lows in anticipation of ECB QE Sharecast - Wed, 25 Feb, 2015 7:51 PM EST
German and Portuguese borrowing costs slipped to new record lows Thursday as investors flocked to the European sovereign bond market in anticipation of the European Central Bank's monthly bond-buying splurge....
- Fitch Rates Cameron County, TX LT Bonds 'AA-'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - Wed, 25 Feb, 2015 4:39 PM EST
Fitch Ratings assigns an 'AA-' rating to the following Cameron County, TX's limited tax bonds:
- Fitch Affirms Utah Housing Corp's Single Family (2001 Indenture) Class I & II Bond Ratings Business Wire - Wed, 25 Feb, 2015 3:35 PM EST
Fitch Ratings affirms the following ratings for Utah Housing Corporation's single family mortgage bonds as follo
- Fitch Affirms Atherton Baptist Homes (CA) Rev Bonds at 'B+'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - Wed, 25 Feb, 2015 3:29 PM EST
Fitch Ratings has affirmed the 'B+' rating on approximately $29 million series 2010A bonds issued by the city of Alhambra, CA, on behalf of Atherton Baptist Homes .
- Fitch Rates Maine Turnpike Auth's Series 2015 Turnpike Revenue Refunding Bonds 'AA-'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - Wed, 25 Feb, 2015 2:32 PM EST
Fitch Ratings has assigned 'AA-' rating to approximately $139.3 million of Maine Turnpike Authority series 2015 turnpike revenue refunding bonds. Fitch also affirms $392.3 million of outstanding senior turnpike revenues at 'AA-' and $36.5 million of special obligation bonds at 'A-'.
- Why Corporate Bonds Could Perform Well Market Realist - Wed, 25 Feb, 2015 11:06 AM EST
A tailwind for both Treasuries as well as investment-grade corporate bonds (LQD) is the hike in interest rates that could take place later this year.
- Irish, Portuguese bond yields hit record lows as ECB buying nears Reuters - Wed, 25 Feb, 2015 7:04 AM EST
Irish and Portuguese bond yields hit all-time lows on Wednesday as fears about a Greek exit from the euro zone receded, leaving investors to refocus on the start in coming weeks of European Central Bank bond purchases. Irish 10-year yields were a whisker away from hitting 1 percent for the first time and on the cusp …
- Russian FinMin sells 10 bln roubles of OFZ bonds, avg yield 13.5 pct Reuters - Wed, 25 Feb, 2015 6:30 AM EST
Russia's Finance Ministry sold 10 billion roubles of OFZ treasury bonds at auction on Wednesday at an average yield of 13.5 percent. The OFZ bonds mature in January 2020. It was the second week in a row ...
- Russian FinMin sells 10 bln roubles of OFZ bonds, avg yield 13.5 pct - Reuters data Reuters - Wed, 25 Feb, 2015 5:58 AM EST
Russia's Finance Ministry sold 10 billion roubles of OFZ treasury bonds at auction on Wednesday at an average yield of 13.5 percent, all of the bonds on offer, Reuters data showed. The ministry sold bonds ...
- Aust bond prices rally on Yellen testimony AAP - Wed, 25 Feb, 2015 1:16 AM EST
Bond prices are higher after US Federal Reserve chair Janet Yellen gave no indication on whether the bank would start hiking rates in June.
- Fitch Rates Cambridge, MA's GO Bonds 'AAA'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - Tue, 24 Feb, 2015 5:25 PM EST
Fitch Ratings has assigned the following ratings to the city of Cambridge, Massachusetts' general obligation bonds:
- High Yield Bonds Outperform When The Economy Improves Market Realist - Tue, 24 Feb, 2015 5:06 PM EST
High yield bonds outperform when the economy improves. This should be intuitive, as corporate earnings improve along with the economy
- Fitch Rates Hanover County, VA's GO Bonds 'AAA'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - Tue, 24 Feb, 2015 4:46 PM EST
Fitch Ratings has assigned a 'AAA' rating to the following Hanover County, VA bonds:
- Fitch Rates Los Angeles, CA's Power Rev Bonds 'AA-'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - Tue, 24 Feb, 2015 4:40 PM EST
Fitch Ratings assigns an 'AA-' rating to the following power system revenue debt issued by the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power, CA :
- Fitch Rates Univ. of California's Ser 2015 General Rev Bonds 'AA' & Limited Project Rev Bonds 'AA-' Business Wire - Tue, 24 Feb, 2015 4:01 PM EST
Fitch Ratings assigns the following ratings to the Regents of the University of California's series 2015 general revenue bonds and limited project revenue bonds
- New Issue-Priceline prices 1.0 bln euro 2027 bond Reuters - Tue, 24 Feb, 2015 10:12 AM EST
Following are terms and conditions of a bond priced on Tuesday. Borrower Priceline Group INC Issue Amount 1.0 billion euro Maturity Date March 03, 2027 Coupon 1.8 pct Issue price 99.968 Reoffer price 99.968 ...
- Consider The Spread: When To Buy Corporate Bonds Market Realist - Tue, 24 Feb, 2015 9:06 AM EST
Investors in corporate bonds are assuming credit risk – the risk that the issuer won’t repay the principal or make good on an interest payment.
- Fitch Withdraws Ratings on Irvine USD CFD No. 09-1, CA Series 2012B Bonds Business Wire - Mon, 23 Feb, 2015 5:19 PM EST
Fitch Ratings withdraws the 'A/F1' rating on the following bonds:
- Ukraine bonds fall to 40 cents in dollar as sell-off grips Reuters - Mon, 23 Feb, 2015 7:50 AM EST
Russian and Ukrainian sovereign bonds sold off heavily on Monday, with the latter now trading around 40 cents in the dollar as continued fighting in eastern Ukraine raised fears for both credits. The violence, and sanctions imposed for Russia's role in it, have exacerbated economic problems caused by falling oil prices, …