- Fitch Rates Board of Regents of Texas A&M University System 2015A&B PUF Bonds 'AAA'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - Wed, 25 Mar, 2015 4:53 PM EDT
Fitch Ratings assigns an 'AAA' rating to the approximately $289 million Board of Regents of the Texas A&M University System Permanent University Fund refunding bo
- Fitch Rates St. Lucie County School Board Sales Tax Bonds 'A'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - Wed, 25 Mar, 2015 3:17 PM EDT
Fitch Ratings has assigned an 'A' rating to the following St. Lucie County School Board, Florida's obligations:
- Corporate Bond Yields Are Still below the Levels in December 2014 Market Realist - Wed, 25 Mar, 2015 3:08 PM EDT
Treasury yields were battered in January 2015—compared to December 2014. Yields on high-grade bonds also came down.
- Fitch Affirms Menlo Park, CA's GO Bonds at 'AAA'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - Wed, 25 Mar, 2015 12:15 PM EDT
Fitch Ratings has affirmed Menlo Park, CA's bonds as follows:
- Why Did Corporate Bond Yields Fall? Market Realist - Wed, 25 Mar, 2015 10:44 AM EDT
With the FOMC refraining from an aggressive stance on monetary policy, fixed income instruments—including corporate bonds—get more breathing room.
- Fitch Rates University of California's 2015 Ser AQ General Rev Bonds 'AA'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - Tue, 24 Mar, 2015 6:00 PM EDT
Fitch Ratings assigns an 'AA' rating to 2015 series AQ taxable general revenue bonds to be issued by the Regents of the University of California . The fixed-rate series AQ bonds will be issued as century bonds with an expected final maturity on May 15, 2115.
- Fitch Rates Suffolk County, NY's Revenue Anticipation Notes and Bond Anticipation Notes 'F1' Business Wire - Tue, 24 Mar, 2015 3:41 PM EDT
Fitch Ratings assigns the following ratings to Suffolk County, NY notes:
- Why Corporate Bonds Correlate to Stocks Market Realist - Tue, 24 Mar, 2015 3:07 PM EDT
Corporate bonds, especially high yield corporate bonds, correlate to equities and hence, so they don't provide great diversification benefits.
- Fitch Rates Mansfield ISD, TX's ULT Bonds 'AAA'PSF, 'AA+' Underlying; Outlook Stable Business Wire - Tue, 24 Mar, 2015 2:50 PM EDT
Fitch Ratings has assigned an 'AAA' rating to the following unlimited tax bonds for the Mansfield Independent School District, Texas :
- Kroll Bond Rating Agency Assigns A- Rating with a Stable Outlook to Outstanding City of Chicago, Illinois … Business Wire - Tue, 24 Mar, 2015 2:14 PM EDT
Kroll Bond Rating Agency has assigned a long-term rating of A- with a stable outlook to the outstanding General Obligation Bonds of the City of Chicago, Illinois. The City has approximately $8.3 billion in outstanding General Obligation bonds.
- Fitch Affirms Touro College's (NY) Rev Bonds at 'BBB-'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - Tue, 24 Mar, 2015 1:44 PM EDT
Fitch Ratings has affirmed its 'BBB-' rating on the following series of bonds issued on behalf of Touro College and certain affiliated entities :
- Fitch Rates Cameron County, TX Rev & Tax Bonds 'AA-'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - Tue, 24 Mar, 2015 12:46 PM EDT
Fitch Ratings assigns an 'AA-' rating to the following Cameron County, TX's bonds:
- Paladin Energy Ltd Accepts CIC for Additional US$50M of Convertible Bonds Marketwired - Tue, 24 Mar, 2015 8:54 AM EDT
Paladin Energy Ltd refers to its announcements of February 12, 2015 regarding the launch and pricing of an offering of US$100M of senior, unsecured convertible bonds due 31 March 2020 (Convertible......
- HSBC to issue $2.25 bln of convertible bonds Reuters - UK Focus - Tue, 24 Mar, 2015 4:29 AM EDT
HSBC Holdings (HKSE: 0005.HK - news) will issue $2.25 billion of bonds that would convert into shares if the bank's capital strength falls below a certain level, it said on Tuesday. HSBC said the so-called contingent convertible bonds, or "CoCos", would pay annual interest of 6.375 percent. The bonds will convert into …
- U.S. court authorizes Citigroup to process Argentine bond payments Reuters - Mon, 23 Mar, 2015 7:55 PM EDT
Citigroup Inc said it has been authorized by a U.S. judge to process two Argentine debt payments, which could ease tensions between the bank and the default-hit nation. The U.S. bank, which acts as custodian of some Argentine bonds, has been embroiled in a court battle between the South American country and a group of …
- KBRA Assigns Long-Term Rating of BBB+ to the Board of Education of the City of Chicago Series 2015 A-G … Business Wire - Mon, 23 Mar, 2015 7:21 PM EDT
Kroll Bond Rating Agency has assigned a long-term rating of BBB+ with a stable outlook on the Board of Education of the City of Chicago’s Series 2015 A-G Unlimited Tax General Obligation Bonds .
- Fitch Upgrades California Dept Water Resources Power Supply Rev Bonds to 'AA+'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - Mon, 23 Mar, 2015 6:22 PM EDT
Fitch Ratings has assigned an 'AA+' rating to the approximately $765 million power supply revenue bonds, series 2015O to be issued by the California Department of Water Resources (
- Government bonds impede corporate bond market: RBI IANS - Mon, 23 Mar, 2015 8:10 AM EDT
Mumbai, March 23 (IANS) The growth of the corporate bond market is largely impeded by the high government borrowings through the issue of bonds, said a senior RBI official. Speaking at a conference here, Reserve Bank of India's (RBI) deputy governor R. Gandhi said the huge supply of government bonds is one of the impediments …
- India needs to further develop corp bond markets - RBI deputy Gandhi Reuters - Mon, 23 Mar, 2015 1:19 AM EDT
The development of corporate bonds has "not been too satisfactory", Reserve Bank of India Deputy Governor R. Gandhi said on Monday, calling the huge supply of government bonds one of the impediments. Speaking at a debt market summit in Mumbai, Gandhi also called for a "reassessment" of the role played by pension funds …
- Cushion Volatility With Bonds Market Realist - Fri, 20 Mar, 2015 2:05 PM EDT
High yield bonds are becoming increasingly correlated with the S&P 500 and might increase your risk exposure instead of giving diversification benefits.
- Fitch Takes Various Rating Actions on Enhanced Municipal Bonds and TOBs Business Wire - Fri, 20 Mar, 2015 11:58 AM EDT
Fitch Ratings has taken various conforming rating actions on enhanced municipal bonds and tender option bonds corresponding to actions taken on their associated enhancement
- Euro zone bond yields fall as ECB buying isolates Greek crunch Reuters - Fri, 20 Mar, 2015 4:25 AM EDT
Euro zone government bond yields fell on Friday, with the European Central Bank's bond buying splurge reducing Greece's cash crunch to a sideshow for the moment. Greek Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras assured ...
- Fitch: China's Municipal Bond Rules Give Local Governments More Flexibility Reuters - Fri, 20 Mar, 2015 3:21 AM EDT
The new municipal bond rules give clear direction and a framework for implementation, which demonstrates the central government's strong willingness to promote municipal bonds and remove the implicit sovereign guarantee on LRGs' debt. Fitch expects municipal bonds to eventually be priced based on each subnational's …
- Fitch Rates Philadelphia Redevelopment Authority, PA's Revenue Refunding Bonds 'A-' Business Wire - Thu, 19 Mar, 2015 5:32 PM EDT
Fitch Ratings has assigned an 'A-' rating to the following Philadelphia Redevelopment Authority city service agreement revenue refunding bonds:
- Fitch Rates Virginia Resources Auth's $116MM State Revolving Fund Rfdg Bonds 'AAA'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - Thu, 19 Mar, 2015 4:23 PM EDT
Fitch Ratings has assigned the following ratings to bonds issued by the Virginia Resources Authority :
- Fitch Rates Lubbock Power & Light, TX's $13.3MM Power System Rev Bonds 'A+'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - Thu, 19 Mar, 2015 2:36 PM EDT
Fitch Ratings assigns an 'A+' rating for the following bonds issued by the city of Lubbock, TX on behalf of its municipally-owned electric utility system known as Lubbock Power
- Fitch Withdraws Ratings on Certain Municipal Bond Maturities Business Wire - Thu, 19 Mar, 2015 1:51 PM EDT
Fitch Ratings has withdrawn its ratings for the following bonds due to prerefunding activity:
- Pharmaceuticals and Industrials Dominate High Yield Bond Issuance Market Realist - Thu, 19 Mar, 2015 12:05 PM EDT
Investor appetite was strong for a lot of the high yield bonds that were priced in the market in the week ended March 13.
- Fitch Rates Marquette (IN) Series 2015A Bonds 'BBB'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - Thu, 19 Mar, 2015 10:45 AM EDT
Fitch Ratings has assigned a 'BBB' rating to approximately $24,540,000 of series 2015A revenue bonds to be issued by the Indiana Finance Authority on behalf of Marquette.
- Fitch Confirms Various Wells Fargo Tender Option Bond Ratings Business Wire - Thu, 19 Mar, 2015 10:15 AM EDT
Fitch Ratings confirms the following ratings assigned to the floaters and residuals of the Wells Fargo Stage Trust series listed below:
- GRAPHIC-With Euro zone bonds, going long is better than going south Reuters - Thu, 19 Mar, 2015 9:30 AM EDT
Investors who took the extra risk of holding longer-dated euro zone bonds at the start of the year are being better rewarded than those who took the risk of seeking higher yields in lower-rated debt, data shows. In triple-A rated Germany, longer maturities have returned 10.7 percent year-to-date, compared with 1 percent …
- Wallenstam Issues Green Bonds for SEK 500 Million Business Wire - Thu, 19 Mar, 2015 3:22 AM EDT
- Fitch Rates Village CDD No. 7 Special Assessment Bonds 'A' Business Wire - Wed, 18 Mar, 2015 5:40 PM EDT
Fitch Ratings has assigned an 'A' rating to the following Village Community Development District No. 7 , FL special assessment revenue bonds:
- Inflows in high-grade bond funds continue but fall Market Realist - Wed, 18 Mar, 2015 5:05 PM EDT
High-grade bond issuance remained unabated in the week to March 13, making it the second as well as the back-to-back week of more than $60 billion issues.
- KBRA Assigns Long-Term Rating of AA to the City of Los Angeles Solid Waste Resources Revenue Refunding … Business Wire - Wed, 18 Mar, 2015 4:01 PM EDT
Kroll Bond Rating Agency has assigned a long-term rating of AA with a stable outlook to the City of Los Angeles Solid Waste Resources Revenue Refunding Bonds, Series 2015-A. This rating applies to all of the City of Los Angeles Solid Waste Resources Revenue Bonds on parity with the Series 2015-A bonds.