The Toyota Sienna, refreshed for 2015, is the only midsize van with available all-wheel drive (AWD). The 2016 Sienna features upgraded Entune multimedia systems in four versions with standard Siri Eyes Free mode for iPhone users.
Here are five fast facts about the 2016 Toyota Sienna to help with your minivan shopping research:
1) The Sienna family van, which seats 7-8, depending on configuration, is equipped with a 3.5-liter V-6 engine that produces 266 horsepower and 245 lb.-ft. of torque teamed with a 6-speed automatic transmission. The Sienna can tow a 3,500-lb. trailer with standard prep package. The front-wheel-drive (FWD) version of the van earns an EPA rating of 21 mpg in combined city/highway driving. The AWD Sienna's combined mileage rating averages 19 mpg.
2) Five trim levels are offered: L, LE, SE, XLE, and Limited, with optional AWD on the LE, XLE, and Limited. Premium upgrades come with the SE, XLE, and Limited. The Sienna can be configured for 7 passengers with second-row captain’s chairs. Second- and third-row seats can be stowed to make 150 cu. ft. of cargo space.
3) The Sienna is kid-friendly, with 4 LATCH locations to secure child seats. A Driver Easy Speak mic option with voice command is optional to help parents relay messages to back rows through the vehicle’s rear speakers. A dual-view entertainment center with two displays, set in a 16.4-in. widescreen, and wireless headphones is available.
4) Toyota’s Star Safety System and rearview camera are standard in the 2016 Sienna. So are 8 air bags. A blind-spot monitor with rear cross-traffic alert is optional on SE, XLE, and Limited trims. A collision-warning system can be ordered on the Sienna Limited.
5) The 2016 Sienna earned the highest-possible 5-star overall performance rating from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), and received “Good” ratings in four tests and second-highest “Acceptable” in the overlap frontal crash test from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS).
- 2016 Toyota Sienna Overview
- Toyota Car, Truck & SUV Quality, Dependability & Performance Ratings
- 2016 Toyota Trucks, SUVs, and Vans Buyer's Guide
The Toyota Sienna, refreshed for 2015, is the only midsize van with available all-wheel drive (AWD). Here are five fast facts about the 2016 Toyota Sienna to help with your minivan shopping research...
Check this if this is NOT an Articles Listing Page:
New or Used: