- World's most stunning mountaintop hotels
Some of the world’s most breathtaking resorts are located far from sea level. Nestled in mountain ranges and perched on top of desert cliffs, these hotels offer visitors picturesque views and quiet retreats …
- Top 10 U.S. hotel restaurants
Enjoy a fine meal, then take an elevator home when you dine at one of the Top 10 Hotel Restaurants in the U.S.
- Top 10 remote hotels worldwide
The Top 10 Remote Hotels Worldwide are so far off the map that it took the experts at GAYOT.com to find them.
- Cool and unusual hotel lobby features
Hotel lobbies have long been social gathering spots, but lately they have also emerged as showcases for unexpected features, from a lobby vending machine that dispenses gold bars to a floating catwalk …
- Blackstone-controlled Hilton plans biggest hotel IPO
(Reuters) - Hilton Worldwide Inc said its initial public offering would raise up to $2.37 billion (£1.45 billion) in the biggest-ever hotel IPO, more than doubling Blackstone Group LP's (NYS:BX) investment. …
(Reuters) - Hilton Worldwide Inc said its initial public offering would raise up to $2.37 billion (£1.45 billion) in the biggest-ever hotel IPO, more than doubling Blackstone Group LP's (NYS:BX) investment. Hilton is expected to launch its initial public offering this month and the sale of about 11.5 percent of its shares …
- Get a lot for your money with Fodor’s best budget hotels of 2013
These hotels are true gems, offering luxury amenities and an unforgettable hospitality experience at manageable prices.
- 12 great hotel deals for shopaholics
Mark your calendars for these awesome hotel deals available Black Friday to Cyber Tuesday
- 7 odd things hotels and airlines will loan you
Travelers can borrow iPads, Crock-Pots, curling irons, and even pet goldfish from certain hotels and airlines.
- Top 10 diving hotels worldwide
The best places in the world to stay when you're sightseeing underwater
- Wave of Brazil hotel mergers brews as middle class grows
By Marcela Ayres SAO PAULO (Reuters) - Mergers and acquisitions in Brazil's thriving hotel industry are increasing ahead of soccer's World Cup and the Olympics, as smaller players struggle to survive and …
By Marcela Ayres SAO PAULO (Reuters) - Mergers and acquisitions in Brazil's thriving hotel industry are increasing ahead of soccer's World Cup and the Olympics, as smaller players struggle to survive and leisure travel surges among the nation's thriving middle class. Local and foreign hotel and resort chains view consolidation …
- Best affordable island hotels
These island hotels make it a breeze to indulge in a beach vacation—without blowing your travel budget.
- Unpaid bus person internship offered at Vancouver hotel
An ad seeking unpaid interns to bus tables at Vancouver's Fairmont Waterfront hotel has sparked a debate about whether unpaid internships take advantage of students.
- Slideshow: Canada's most expensive hotel towns
- 5 tips for booking at hotel on the cheap
Everyone knows you can save money by going to a budget hotel, but sometimes you just want to splurge and have a five-star experience. Thankfully, there are ways to stretch your vacation budget without …
- 5Q: David Mounteer, GM of TIFF's hottest hotel
The Thompson Toronto hotel consistently tops lists of the hotspots during the Toronto International Film Festival. For weeks, the 45-year-old general manager has been prepping his staff for the glitzy …
- Twitter-themed beach hotel opens in Mallorca, Spain
OMG, is this the latest #traveltrend? The Sol Wave House hotel in beachy Mallorca, Spain, has officially become the world's first Twitter-themed hotel.
- World's best hotels, 2013
Whether you’re ready for a nature retreat or eager to pound the pavement of South Africa, Germany or New Zealand, there’s a property for you among the World’s Best Hotel winners.
- Upscale hostels with surprising perks
Historical palaces, renovated mansions, and abandoned factories are all finding new life as budget-friendly accommodations where travelers mingle.
- Condo-hotels: A good investment, or so you'd think
Condo-hotels let you use a resort-styled condo as a vacation property and earn rental income when you're not using it. Sound ideal? The last five years have shown these investments are anything but.
- Hotel tipping guide, from bellman to valet
Take this tipping cheat sheet with you next time you're on the road.
- $528 million luxury hotel being built in an abandoned quarry
Complete with underwater rooms!