- Brown & Toland Physicians named an "Elite" Medical Group for the Seventh Consecutive Year PR Newswire - 1 hour 4 minutes ago
SAN FRANCISCO, May 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- For the seventh year in a row, Brown & Toland Physicians ( www.brownandtoland.com ) was named an "elite" medical group by the California Association ...
- Actavis, Inc. to Present at the Sanford C. Bernstein Twenty-Ninth Annual Strategic Decisions Conference … PR Newswire - 1 hour 26 minutes ago
PARSIPPANY, N.J., May 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Actavis, Inc. (NYSE: ACT), a leading specialty pharmaceutical company, announced today that Paul Bisaro, Actavis' President and Chief Executive Officer, will ...
- Promising Data on ONCY's Reolysin Zacks - 1 hour 31 minutes ago
Oncolytics Biotech reported positive preliminary results from the US phase II trial evaluating the use of Reolysin.
- Haemonetics to Present at The Jefferies 2013 Global Healthcare Conference PR Newswire - 1 hour 41 minutes ago
BRAINTREE, Mass., May 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Haemonetics Corporation (NYSE: HAE) announced today that Chris Lindop, CFO & EVP-Business Development, will present at The Jefferies 2013 Global Healthcare ...
- Elan Rejects Royalty Offer Again Zacks - 2 hours 11 minutes ago
Elan's Board of Directors recently rejected Royalty Pharma's offer for the third time.
- Biofuels’ Environmental Benefits Are Growing, BIO Tells House Energy & Commerce Committee Business Wire - 2 hours 31 minutes ago
The Biotechnology Industry Organization today submitted comments in response to the House Energy & Commerce Committee’s third white paper on the Renewable Fuel Standard,
- Frederick Ntum Lobati, MD, FACP, FASC is recognized by Continental Who's Who as a Pinnacle Professio … PR Newswire - 2 hours 44 minutes ago
SPRINGFIELD, Mo., May 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Frederick Ntum Lobati, MD, FACP, FASC is recognized by Continental Who's Who as a Pinnacle Professional in the field of Medicine as a result of his role as ...
- Bausch + Lomb Announces Settlement with the U.S. Department of Justice to Resolve and Conclude ISTA Pharmaceuticals … PR Newswire - 2 hours 45 minutes ago
ROCHESTER, N.Y., May 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Bausch + Lomb, the global eye health company, announced today its subsidiary, ISTA Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a corporation that it acquired in June 2012, has ...
- Building Medical Affairs Capabilities to Ensure Organizational Success across Key Operational Areas PR Newswire - 2 hours 56 minutes ago
CHAPEL HILL, N.C., May 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Regulatory and marketplace changes have pushed Medical Affairs to the forefront of many organizations' priority list. Forward-thinking companies across the ...
- BD to Present at the Deutsche Bank 38th Annual Health Care Conference PR Newswire - 3 hours ago
FRANKLIN LAKES, N.J., May 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company) (NYSE: BDX), a leading global medical technology company, announced today that it will present at the Deutsche Bank ...
- Condom Nation is on a Roll in Washington, D.C.! Business Wire - 3 hours ago
AIDS Healthcare Foundation :
- Accuray Presents Positive Data Zacks - 3 hours ago
Accuray published encouraging data about its CyberKnife Robotic Radiosurgery System, which provides SBRT to treat prostrate cancer.
- St. Jude Begins EnligHTNment Study Zacks - 3 hours ago
St. Jude Medical commenced the EnligHTNment trial study at the EuroPCR.
- UHS-Pruitt Corporation Earns Clean Air Campaign - PACE Award PR Newswire - 3 hours ago
- Renowned Bariatric Surgeon Speaks out on Weight Loss Surgery Risks PR Newswire - 4 hours ago
LOS ANGELES, May 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- As more highly effective weight loss surgery options become widely available, it's only natural for prospective patients to be concerned about the possible risks ...
- BioNJ Announces Keynote Speakers for BioP 4th Annual International BioPartnering Conference Business Wire - 4 hours ago
BioNJ, the trade association for New Jersey’s biotechnology community, announced today that Christopher P. Austin, M.D., Director, National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences at the National Institutes for Health and Graham R.
- AMN Healthcare to Present at the Jefferies 2013 Healthcare Conference PR Newswire - 4 hours ago
SAN DIEGO, May 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- AMN Healthcare Services, Inc. (NYSE: AHS), healthcare's workforce innovator and largest provider of staffing services, is scheduled to present on Wednesday, June ...
- Young Children Who Miss Well-Child Visits Are More Likely to Be Hospitalized PR Newswire - 4 hours ago
SEATTLE, May 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Young children who missed more than half of recommended well-child visits had up to twice the risk of hospitalization compared to children who attended most of their ...
- Fitch Awards RIC "A-" Rating for New Bonds, Cites Worldwide Leadership & Successful Fund-Raising Cam … PR Newswire - 5 hours ago
CHICAGO, May 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- In an endorsement of The Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago's (RIC) financial strength, global reputation for excellence and vision for the future, Fitch Ratings, ...
- Sente, Inc. Appoints Distinguished Industry Veteran, Magda Marquet, Ph.D. to Its Board of Directors GlobeNewswire - 5 hours ago
SAN DIEGO -- Sente, Inc., a privately held cosmeceutical company engaged in the development of differentiated medical skincare products based on glycoproteins, announced today that it has appointed Magda ...
- Humana Inc. to Present at the Deutsche Bank 38th Annual Health Care Conference Business Wire - 6 hours ago
Humana Inc. announced today that Steven E. McCulley, Vice President, Controller and Principal Accounting Officer will make a presentation to investors at the Deutsche Bank 38th Annual Health Care Conference on Thursday, May 30, 2013, at 3:30 p.m.
- Dr. Edward W. Knowlton Resigns as a Director of Solta Medical, Inc. PR Newswire - 6 hours ago
HAYWARD, Calif., May 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Solta Medical, Inc. (NASDAQ: SLTM), a global leader in the medical aesthetics market, today reported Dr. Edward W. Knowlton has resigned as a member of the ...
- Alliance Healthcare Services to Present at the Deutsche Bank 38th Annual Health Care Conference Business Wire - 6 hours ago
Alliance HealthCare Services, Inc. , a leading national provider of outpatient diagnostic imaging and radiation therapy services, announced that Larry C. Buckelew, Chairman of the Board and interim Chief Executive Officer, and Howard K.
- WellPoint Hits New 52-Week High Zacks - 6 hours ago
On May 22, 2013, shares of WellPoint Inc. reached a 52-week high of $79.58.
- Encouraging News for Peregrine Pharma Zacks - 6 hours ago
Peregrine Pharmaceuticals recently received encouraging news when the company announced that the FDA has agreed on the design for the phase III registration trial for its oncology candidate, bavituximab....
- Positive Data from Synergy Pharma Zacks - 6 hours ago
Synergy Pharma announced positive results from a multicenter trial which evaluated its pipeline candidate plecanatide for treating patients suffering from chronic idiopathic constipation (CIC)
- New Diagnostic Solution from Roche Zacks - 6 hours ago
Roche recently announced that it intends to introduce a fully automated lab solution - cobas 8100 workflow series - shortly
- LHC Group to Present at Deutsche Bank 38th Annual Health Care Conference GlobeNewswire - 6 hours ago
LAFAYETTE, La. -- LHC Group Inc. , a national provider of post-acute care services, announced today that Keith G. Myers, chief executive officer of LHC Group will present at the Deutsche Bank 38th Annual ...
- Boston Scientific To Participate In The 38th Annual Deutsche Bank 2013 Healthcare Conference PR Newswire - 6 hours ago
NATICK, Mass., May 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Boston Scientific Corporation (NYSE: BSX) is scheduled to participate in the 38th Annual Deutsche Bank 2013 Healthcare Conference on May 30 in Boston. Mike Mahoney, ...
- Sunrise Medical announces the 7th Annual Co-ed Beach Volleyball Tournament CNW Group - 6 hours ago
Smash, Serve & Volley on Saturday, May 25 th , 2013! TORONTO , May 24, 2013 /CNW/ - Sunrise Medical Canada Inc. announces its 7 th Annual Co-ed Beach Volleyball Tournament which will be taking place at ...
- Derma Sciences Appoints Medical Device Veteran Amy S. Paul to Its Board of Directors Business Wire - 6 hours ago
Derma Sciences, Inc. , a medical device and pharmaceutical company focused on advanced wound care, announces the appointment of medical device veteran Amy S. Paul to the Company’s board of directors, effective May 23, 2013.
- National Heat Awaress Day Raises Concerns for Pets Veterinarians warn of the danger of warm weather for … PR Newswire - 6 hours ago
CHICAGO, May 24, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- CHICAGO, ILL., MAY 24, 2013 . . . In recognition of National Heat Awareness Day, the veterinarians at Chicago Veterinary Emergency and Specialty Center (CVESC) ...
- Company Profile for AIBioTech Business Wire - 7 hours ago
AIBioTech is a comprehensive contract research organization which provides integrated research and development services and clinical testing to physicians and life science investigators in biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies, academic institutions, and in several different government agencies.
- Sensus Healthcare Receives FDA Clearance to Treat Keloids with the SRT-100™ PR Newswire - 7 hours ago
BOCA RATON, Fla., May 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Sensus Healthcare is pleased to announce that it has received clearance from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration to treat Keloids with the SRT-100™. The ...
- Research and Markets: Cancer Vaccines Market Report: From First-in-Class to Best-in-Class? Business Wire - 7 hours ago
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Cancer Vaccines: From First-in-Class to Best-in-Class?"