- Golden Meditech Announces 2013 / 2014 Interim Results PR Newswire - Mon, 25 Nov, 2013 6:39 AM EST
910801.TW), a leading integrated healthcare enterprise in China, is pleased to announce the Group's interim results for the six months ended 30 September 2013. During the reporting period, the Company's total revenue increased by 2.1% to HK$534,641,000 as compared to HK$523,656,000 for the previous reporting period. …
- PharmaPoint: Type 2 Diabetes - Brazil Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022 PR Newswire - Mon, 25 Nov, 2013 6:34 AM EST
NEW YORK, Nov. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue: PharmaPoint: Type 2 Diabetes - Brazil Drug Forecast and Market ...
- Pacira Pharmaceuticals, Inc. to Present at the 25th Annual Piper Jaffray Healthcare Conference Business Wire - Mon, 25 Nov, 2013 6:30 AM EST
Pacira Pharmaceuticals, Inc. today announced that Dave Stack, president, chief executive officer and chairman of Pacira Pharmaceuticals, is scheduled to present at the 25th Annual Piper Jaffray Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, December 3, 2013, at 12:30 p.m.
- Download Your Free Copy of Global-Catastrophe Thriller, "In Havana They Shall Die!" PR Newswire - Mon, 25 Nov, 2013 6:17 AM EST
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., Nov. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- As a limited-time promotional giveaway to coincide with the wider, multi-format release of the eBook edition of the global-catastrophe action thriller, "In Havana They Shall Die!" by Paul Roberts, the largest eBook distributor of indie titles, Smashwords has issued …
- Biogen Idec (BIIB) Shows Strength: Stock Moves 13.2% Higher Zacks - Mon, 25 Nov, 2013 6:05 AM EST
Biogen Idec was a big mover last session, with shares rising over 13%.
- Gentiva Health Services (GTIV) in Focus: Stock Up 6.2% Zacks - Mon, 25 Nov, 2013 5:57 AM EST
Gentiva Health Services, Inc. (GTIV) was a big mover last session, as the company saw its shares rise a little over 6% on the day.
- ADDING MULTIMEDIA CHMP Recommends Otsuka's Deltyba™ (delamanid) for EU Approval for Treatment of Multidrug-Resistant … Business Wire - Mon, 25 Nov, 2013 5:45 AM EST
Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. today announced that the Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use of the European Medicines Agency has recommended approval of DeltybaTM in combination with a WHO recommended optimized background regimen 1 for the treatment of pulmonary multidrug-resistant tuberculosis .
- DaVita HealthCare Partners Inc. Comments on the Final CMS ESRD Rates and Provides Initial 2014 Operating … Business Wire - Mon, 25 Nov, 2013 5:00 AM EST
DaVita HealthCare Partners Inc. today commented on the final Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services Medicare ESRD rule for 2014 and announced initial 2014 ope
- Elsevier Announces the Launch of a New Open Access Journal: Urology Case Reports PR Newswire - Mon, 25 Nov, 2013 4:50 AM EST
Elsevier, a world-leading provider of scientific, technical and medical information products and services, today announced the launch of a new open access journal: Urology Case Reports. Urology Case Reports is a new peer-reviewed, open access journal dedicated to publishing case reports in all areas of adult and pediatric …
- Medical Transcription Services Market is Expected to Reach USD 60.6 Million Globally in 2019: Transparency … PR Newswire - Mon, 25 Nov, 2013 4:30 AM EST
ALBANY, New York, November 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- According to a new market report published by Transparency Market Research " Medical Transcription Services Market (History and Physical Report, ...
- Sorin Group Announces CE Mark Approval for the XL Version of the Perceval(TM) Sutureless Aortic Valv … Business Wire - Mon, 25 Nov, 2013 4:20 AM EST
- Strength Seen in Ariad Pharmaceuticals (ARIA): Stock Zooms 35.5% Zacks - Mon, 25 Nov, 2013 3:27 AM EST
Ariad Pharmaceuticals Inc. was a big mover last session as its shares surged over 35% on the day.
- Gentiva Health Services (GTIV) Jumps: Stock Adds 6.2% in Session Zacks - Mon, 25 Nov, 2013 3:22 AM EST
Gentiva Health Services Inc. was a big mover last session as its shares rose over 6% on the day.
- Teva Comments on Recent Article Business Wire - Mon, 25 Nov, 2013 12:42 AM EST
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. , issued the following statement regarding an article published by The Marker.
- Treatment Advocates Challenge Patent for New Hepatitis C Drug PR Newswire - Mon, 25 Nov, 2013 12:01 AM EST
NEW YORK, Nov. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Open Society Foundations today welcomed a challenge in India to Gilead Science's patent application for their new medicine, sofosbuvir, by the Initiative for Medicines, Access & Knowledge. The challenge, filed last week at the Kolkata Patent Office, would prevent Gilead from …
- Avedro Announces FDA Priority Review Status for Corneal Cross-linking New Drug Application Business Wire - Mon, 25 Nov, 2013 12:01 AM EST
Avedro Inc, a Boston-based ophthalmic medical device and pharmaceutical company announces that it received notification from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration stating that their NDA for riboflavin ophthalmic solution/KXL system has been filed, and has been granted priority review status.
- ResearchDx, the Leading Contract Diagnostics Organization, Expands Operations into India Business Wire - Sun, 24 Nov, 2013 7:30 PM EST
ResearchDx, LLC of Irvine, California, USA today announced an expansion of its operations to focus on the important Indian biopharmaceutical and diagnostics markets.
- New Japanese Regenerative Medicine Legislation and Commercial Opportunities for Stem Cell Products GlobeNewswire - Sun, 24 Nov, 2013 7:16 PM EST
NEW YORK and MELBOURNE, Australia -- Regenerative medicine company Mesoblast Limited (ASX: MSB; USOTC: MBLTY) today gave an update on new legislation which provides a framework for accelerated approval ...
- Department of Homeland Security Purchases Ingen's Medical Products GlobeNewswire - Sun, 24 Nov, 2013 7:00 PM EST
RIVERSIDE, Calif. -- -- Oxyview - Smart Nasal Cannula - Durable, Reliable, More Accurate, Cost Competitive - Respiratory $8 Billion Dollar a Year Business - Ingen Projects $50M Potential Annual Sales in ...
- mdBriefCase Group Creates Canada's First Medical Education Website for Patients and Caregivers CNW Group - Sun, 24 Nov, 2013 1:55 PM EST
TORONTO, Nov. 24, 2013 /CNW/ - mdBriefCase, Canada's leading e-learning and communications company, is excited to announce the launch of www.medSchoolforyou.ca; a site that provides medical education on specific diseases and conditions in a patient-friendly manner. "After a decade of leading the way with credible and relevant …
- Celldex Therapeutics' Rindopepimut Demonstrates Promising Clinical Activity in Patients with EGFRvIII-positive … GlobeNewswire - Sun, 24 Nov, 2013 1:25 PM EST
Strong interim survival trend (12.0 vs 7.9 months) emerging in ongoing bevacizumab naive randomized cohort; 5.6 month median OS (48% > 6 months) in bevacizumab refractory single-arm cohort; robust anti-tumor ...
- Boca Raton Chiropractor Treats Miami Heat Players and Local Athletes for Sports Injuries GlobeNewswire - Sun, 24 Nov, 2013 10:00 AM EST
BOCA RATON, Fla. -- Boca Raton chiropractor Dr. Alan DellaBella has substantial experience treating professional athletes for sports injuries. The chiropractor has recently treated members of the Miami ...
- Orinda Chiropractor Introduces Pulsed Laser Therapy for Patients GlobeNewswire - Sun, 24 Nov, 2013 10:00 AM EST
ORINDA, Calif. -- An Orinda chiropractor is spreading the word about a state-of-the-art form of laser therapy that he now offers to area residents suffering from injuries or chronic pain. Dr. Kevin Wong ...
- Medivir: Simeprevir Has Been Approved in the USA as a New Treatment for Hepatitis C Business Wire - Sat, 23 Nov, 2013 6:00 AM EST
- S&P 500 ends above 1,800 for first time; healthcare leads Reuters - Fri, 22 Nov, 2013 8:28 PM EST
U.S. stocks rose on Friday, with the S&P 500 closing above 1,800 for the first time and healthcare names leading the way higher. The Dow industrials ended at another record high above 16,000. Both the Dow and the S&P 500 recorded their seventh straight week of gains in what has been a very strong year for stocks. The …
- Sirona Grants Stock Options Marketwired - Fri, 22 Nov, 2013 8:09 PM EST
Sirona Biochem Corp. announces that it has granted, under its stock option plan, incentive stock options to directors, officers and consultants for the purchase of up to 2,150,000 common...
- Researchers Solve a Mystery About Type 2 Diabetes Drug With Assistance From AB SCIEX Mass Spectrometry … Business Wire - Fri, 22 Nov, 2013 7:17 PM EST
Researchers from St. Vincent’s Institute of Medical Research in Melbourne, Australia, in collaboration with researchers at McMaster University in Canada, are reportedly the first to discover how the type 2 diabetes drug metformin actually works, providing a molecular understanding that could lead to the development of more …
- Bacterin Receives Deficiency Notice from NYSE MKT Business Wire - Fri, 22 Nov, 2013 6:17 PM EST
Bacterin International Holdings, Inc. , a leader in the development of revolutionary bone grafts and coatings for medical applications, today announced that the NYSE MKT LLC notified the Company that it is not in compliance with Section 1003 of the Company Guide with stockholders’ equity of less than $2,000,000 as of September …
- HCP Extend Ties with Tenet Zacks - Fri, 22 Nov, 2013 5:55 PM EST
HCP inked a deal with Tenet Healthcare to alter and extend leases for three acute care hospitals.
- Regence Announces Renewal of Individual and Small Group Health Plans Through 2014 PR Newswire - Fri, 22 Nov, 2013 5:46 PM EST
PORTLAND, Ore., Nov. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Oregon announced today that its eligible members with individual and small group plans will have the option of renewing their existing health care policies through 2014. Eligible plans include EvolveCore and Evolve HSA for individual members, …
- U.S. FDA Approves NEXAVAR® (sorafenib) for the Treatment of Patients with Locally Recurrent or Metastatic, … PR Newswire - Fri, 22 Nov, 2013 5:30 PM EST
WHIPPANY, N.J., THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. and SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Nov. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Bayer HealthCare and Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc., an Amgen subsidiary (Nasdaq:AMGN), today announced ...
- Impax Launches Generic Solaraze Zacks - Fri, 22 Nov, 2013 4:30 PM EST
Impax Labs announced the launch of its generic version of Fougera Pharmaceuticals Inc.'s Solaraze gel.
- Health agencies maximize performance through technology and leadership training PR Newswire - Fri, 22 Nov, 2013 4:27 PM EST
FRESNO, Calif., Nov. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Over 45 local health departments and regulatory agencies came together this month to collaborate and optimize public services such as inspecting, permitting, ...
- Myriad, BioMarin Collaborate Again Zacks - Fri, 22 Nov, 2013 4:05 PM EST
Myriad and BioMarin enter into partnership agreement for the second time
- Orthofix Provides Update Regarding NASDAQ Listing Matters Business Wire - Fri, 22 Nov, 2013 4:00 PM EST
Orthofix International N.V. today provided an update regarding the status of its compliance with the Listing Rules of the NASDAQ Stock Market (“NASDAQ