Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cczgks/the_wmi_top_10) has announced the addition of the "The WMI Top 10 Airlines in Asia-Pacific: Company Guide" report to their offering.
World Market Intelligence's The WMI Top 10 Airlines in Asia-Pacific: Company Guide' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report
As many as four out of the top 10 airlines in Asia-Pacific are based in China. Qantas Airways Limited, which is headquartered in Australia, is the largest of all airlines in Asia-Pacific with revenues of US$16,210 million reported in FY2011. The second- and third-largest airlines are Air China Limited and China Southern Airlines Limited with revenues of US$15,060 million and US$14,015 million respectively in FY2011
- The WMI Top 10 Hotel and Resort Operators in Asia-Pacific consists of two sections - Peer Analysis & Company Profiles. The Peer Analysis section compares key financial parameters for the companies mentioned in the report based on the latest available financial data
- The Company Profiles section provides in-depth data about the featured companies and their operations. The company profiles contain company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, key employees as well as information on products and services
Key Topics Covered:
2 Peer Comparison
3 Financial Parameters
4 Company Profile: Qantas Airways Limited
5 Company Profile: Air China Limited
6 Company Profile: China Southern Airlines Limited
7 Company Profile: China Eastern Airlines Corporation Limited
8 Company Profile: Korean Air Lines Co., Ltd.
9 Company Profile: China Airlines Limited
10 Company Profile: Malaysian Airline System Berhad
11 Company Profile: Hainan Airlines Co. Ltd.
12 Company Profile: EVA Airways Corporation
13 Company Profile: Jet Airways (India) Limited
1) Qantas Airways Limited
2) Air China Limited
3) China Southern Airlines Limited
4) China Eastern Airlines Corporation Limited
5) Korean Air Lines Co., Ltd.
6) China Airlines Limited
7) Malaysian Airline System Berhad
8) Hainan Airlines Co. Ltd.
9) EVA Airways Corporation
10) Jet Airways (India) Limited
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cczgks/the_wmi_top_10