Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zd9k22/glucose) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Glucose Monitoring Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2018" to their offering.
The Report Provides Value ($M), Volume (Units) and Average Price ($) Data for Each Segment and Sub-Segment within Three Market Categories:
- Blood Glucose Test Strips
- Blood Glucose Meters
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for the overall Glucose Monitoring market in each of the aforementioned countries. The report is also supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with information on key developments, wherever available.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by Our team of industry experts.
- Market size data for Glucose Monitoring market categories.
- Annualized market revenues ($m), volume (units) and average price ($) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within the three market categories. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for seven years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for the overall Glucose Monitoring market in each of the aforementioned countries.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Glucose Monitoring market in BRICS.
Reasons to Buy:
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Glucose Monitoring competitive landscape in BRICS.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
- Abbott Laboratories
- Bayer HealthCare
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche
- Nipro Corporation
- Terumo Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zd9k22/glucose