Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hf2kfz/global_automated) has announced the addition of Frost & Sullivan's new report "Global Automated Teller Machines Market 2012" to their offering.
Global Automated Teller Machines Market 2012: Exciting Opportunities from Asia, Latin America, and CEE Countries to Drive ATM Market Growth
This study covers the state of the global automated teller machines market, examining drivers and restraints for growth, distribution, technology, demand and geographical trends. Following from these, market growth for regional and market segments are forecasted. In addition, an in-depth analysis of the competitive situation including vendors' market shares is performed. The base year is 2011 with forecasts running through 2017. The market is further divided into two subsegments including on-premise and off-premise automated teller machines. Unit shipment and revenue forecasts have been provided on a global basis for each category.
The Key Drivers for the Global ATM Market Are as Follows:
- The global focus on enhancing payment security and com bating card fraud is driving ATM adoption - Exciting future growth opportunities are expected from Asia, Latin America, and CEE countries - ATMs are being positioned as CRM tools to allow banks to leverage their multi-channel strategies - The Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model is gaining traction as banks aim to cut CAPEX - The significant advantages offered b y TCP/IP an d wireless communication technologies are driving ATM Uptake
The key restraints for the global ATM market are as follows:
- The industry continues to face the negative effects of the weak global economic conditions - The range of regulatory and compliance mandates facing the ATM industry reigns in growth - The lack of robust growth in the developed economies in Western Europe and North America is a significant restraint - The use of refurbished ATMs on the rise due to budgetary constraints affects new system sales - The low awareness among consumers about the multiple-application cap abilities of ATMs slows down adoption
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Global Automated Teller Machines Market
3. Global On-Premise Automated Teller Machines Market
4. Global Off-Premise Automated Teller Machines Market
5. Competitive Analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hf2kfz/global_automated
Source: Frost & Sullivan