- Blackstone notifies Cohen's SAC it intends to pull money: pension consultant Reuters - 7 hours ago
- Chinese premier criticizes EU move on trade measures Reuters - 21 hours ago
- News Corp to take charge of up to $1.4 billion this quarter Reuters - 22 hours ago
- Lobbying in American-US Airways deal focuses on small cities Reuters - 22 hours ago
US Airways Group and American Airlines , seeking approval for a merger that would create the world's largest airline, are warning lawmakers that a requirement to divest certain airport slots would lead ...
- New York claims more proof of bank mortgage abuses Reuters - Fri, 24 May, 2013 7:56 PM EDT
- Exclusive: In surprise, General Growth eyes New York office tower Reuters - Fri, 24 May, 2013 7:27 PM EDT
- Visa, Mastercard ask U.S. court to declare card fees are lawful Reuters - Fri, 24 May, 2013 5:40 PM EDT
- Egyptian tycoon to buy MTS fiber network in new Canada push Reuters - Fri, 24 May, 2013 5:10 PM EDT
Manitoba Telecom Services Inc will sell its Allstream fiber optic network to a company controlled by telecom tycoon Naguib Sawiris for C$520 million , a deal that signals the Egyptian magnate is still ...
- Valeant deal sparks share jump, helps TSX ends week higher Reuters - Fri, 24 May, 2013 5:00 PM EDT
Canada's main stock index reversed earlier losses on Friday after several stocks jumped on takeover moves, helping the TSX shrug off uncertainty over U.S. central bank monetary policy that hurt U.S. indices. ...
- Justice Department opposes AMR's $20 million severance for CEO Horton Reuters - Fri, 24 May, 2013 4:32 PM EDT
- U.S. audit regulator reaches deal with China on document access Reuters - Fri, 24 May, 2013 4:29 PM EDT
U.S. regulators will get access to Chinese companies' audit documents under a deal announced on Friday, opening the way to probes of bungled audits after a two-year stand-off between China and the United ...
- Yahoo joins growing list of bidders for Hulu: sources Reuters - Fri, 24 May, 2013 4:19 PM EDT
- Valeant near deal to acquire Bausch & Lomb: source Reuters - Fri, 24 May, 2013 4:16 PM EDT
Canada's Valeant Pharmaceuticals International is nearing a deal to acquire eye care company Bausch & Lomb Holdings Inc from Warburg Pincus LLC for about $9 billion, a person familiar with the matter said ...
- Exclusive: DBRS to rate all euro zone sovereigns by year-end Reuters - Fri, 24 May, 2013 2:46 PM EDT
- State Department posts feedback on Keystone pipeline Reuters - Fri, 24 May, 2013 2:30 PM EDT
The State Department says it is taking the unusual step of releasing publicly the feedback it has received about a controversial pipeline project after an "unprecedented" response to its draft ...
- Empire Life Insurance sells C$300 mln of debt: term sheet Reuters - Fri, 24 May, 2013 1:58 PM EDT
Empire Life Insurance Co on Friday sold C$300 million of notes due May 31, 2023, according a term sheet seen by Reuters. The 2.87 percent notes were priced at par to yield 147.1 basis points over the Canadian ...
- Ford to retain 1,000 jobs at French plant after deal Reuters - Fri, 24 May, 2013 1:48 PM EDT
Car maker Ford will retain 1,000 jobs at a plant in southwest France after striking a deal on Friday with local authorities to share the burden of new investments needed to keep the factory operating. ...
- UBS France could face criminal investigation: source Reuters - Fri, 24 May, 2013 1:26 PM EDT
- Monte Paschi might not be an isolated bank case in Italy: Chairman Reuters - Fri, 24 May, 2013 12:55 PM EDT
- EU risks "too big to cooperate" bank supervision Reuters - Fri, 24 May, 2013 12:49 PM EDT
- Ally of HK leader investigated in exchange probe Reuters - Fri, 24 May, 2013 12:48 PM EDT
- News Corp's publishing business to initiate stock buyback Reuters - Fri, 24 May, 2013 12:43 PM EDT
- HSBC calls for faster banking reforms Reuters - Fri, 24 May, 2013 12:13 PM EDT
- AirAsia may order 50 more Airbus jets: CEO Reuters - Fri, 24 May, 2013 11:20 AM EDT
- Henrik Fisker joins Hong Kong tycoon to salvage Fisker: sources Reuters - Fri, 24 May, 2013 10:50 AM EDT
- Insight: Luxury brands position for U.S. boom Reuters - Fri, 24 May, 2013 10:09 AM EDT
- P&G CEO switch will not lead to big strategy change-CFO Reuters - Fri, 24 May, 2013 8:49 AM EDT
- Raiffeisen CEO quits over offshore deals Reuters - Fri, 24 May, 2013 8:20 AM EDT
- National Bank announces results, share buyback; boosts dividend Reuters - Fri, 24 May, 2013 8:17 AM EDT
National Bank of Canada reported a 6 percent increase in its quarterly operating profit on Friday, while also outlining plans to buy back shares and raise its quarterly dividend. The Montreal-based bank ...
- Analysis: German economy to pick up but fall short of traditional pace Reuters - Fri, 24 May, 2013 7:53 AM EDT
- Academics back BP's fight to cap oil spill payouts Reuters - Fri, 24 May, 2013 6:10 AM EDT
- Three mainland Chinese charged in HK mercantile exchange probe Reuters - Fri, 24 May, 2013 6:07 AM EDT
- Bank of England's Fisher says does not want U.S.-style QE pledge Reuters - Fri, 24 May, 2013 5:55 AM EDT
- Fed's Bullard wants inflation pickup before tapering QE Reuters - Fri, 24 May, 2013 5:41 AM EDT
- Google faces new federal antitrust probe: source Reuters - Thu, 23 May, 2013 8:54 PM EDT
U.S. regulators are in the early stages of an antitrust probe into whether Google Inc, the top player in Web display advertising, breaks antitrust law in how it handles some advertising sales, a source ...