- Google CEO Larry Page's Vocal Condition and Breaking the Silence About Illness Entrepreneur - Sat, 18 May, 2013 11:00 AM EDT
How business owners can keep a company moving forward, even when the boss is sick.
- How Home Soda Making Devices Became the Next Big Thing Entrepreneur - Sat, 18 May, 2013 10:00 AM EDT
Sales of a carbonation device go from flat to sparkling.
- Behind the Scenes: What It's Really Like to Pitch for a Spot on 'Shark Tank' Entrepreneur - Fri, 17 May, 2013 6:25 PM EDT
Meet the entrepreneurs who lined up to pitch to casting directors of the ABC reality TV show.
- Google Glass Adds Facebook, Tumblr and 5 Other New Apps Entrepreneur - Fri, 17 May, 2013 2:35 PM EDT
Read about new Google Glass apps, Yahoo's interest in buying Tumblr, Jelly's major investors and more social-media news.
- Congress to Google: Glass Privacy Issues Must Be Taken Seriously Entrepreneur - Fri, 17 May, 2013 12:30 PM EDT
In a letter to chief executive Larry Page, lawmakers demand answers on how the tech giant plans to protect citizens' private data.
- A Franchisee Gym Pumps up Profits by Going Green Entrepreneur - Fri, 17 May, 2013 12:00 PM EDT
A Retro Fitness franchisee cut their electricity costs by adding eco-friendly features.
- Creating a Prototype Immediately and 4 More Business Tips From the Week Entrepreneur - Fri, 17 May, 2013 10:30 AM EDT
Read the best tips of the week from Entrepreneur.com, from why you should build a prototype early to why you need a team of "front stabbers."
- Why Entrepreneurs Choose Freedom Over Money Entrepreneur - Fri, 17 May, 2013 10:00 AM EDT
Starting your own business often means thankless hours, measly pay and the stress of being at the helm. Yet entrepreneurs report greater job satisfaction than their employed counterparts. Here's why.
- Your Obamacare Confusion Is an Insurance Broker's Opportunity Entrepreneur - Fri, 17 May, 2013 7:00 AM EDT
Health reform's complexities have spurred some brokers to re-boot their approach to clients.
- Facebook Hits and Misses Since Its IPO Entrepreneur - Fri, 17 May, 2013 6:00 AM EDT
A year after its initial public offering, we look back at the social media giant's highs and lows as a public company.
- A Year Later: Facebook Since Its IPO Entrepreneur - Fri, 17 May, 2013 6:00 AM EDT
Reflecting on the social media giant's highs and lows since going public.
- 5 Ways to Sneak Fitness Into Your Day Entrepreneur - Thu, 16 May, 2013 12:30 PM EDT
Don't have time to make it to the gym? Try these tips to incorporate physical activity into your workday.
- New Service Aims to Simplify Ecommerce Payments Entrepreneur - Thu, 16 May, 2013 12:00 PM EDT
Ribbon allows for one-click payments via any user platform.
- Why Raising Capital Is a 4-Step Process Entrepreneur - Thu, 16 May, 2013 11:00 AM EDT
Seeking funding for your business shouldn't be a one-time endeavor. Here are four stages of business development that can serve as a road map for your funding strategy.
- How to Make Sure There's a Market for Your Business Idea Entrepreneur - Thu, 16 May, 2013 10:30 AM EDT
No matter how great your idea, if you don't have a solid market, you're wasting your time. Here are four ways to be more strategic about positioning your business idea for the right customers.
- Memorable Management Blunders From 'The Office' Entrepreneur - Thu, 16 May, 2013 10:00 AM EDT
To mark the series finale of the popular NBC sitcom, here's a look back at a few of Michael Scott's not-so-shining moments as a boss.
- Ways to Crack Down on Cargo Theft Entrepreneur - Thu, 16 May, 2013 9:30 AM EDT
Answering these 8 simple questions can help keep your merchandise safe from theft in transit.
- 6 Ways Google Glass Can Supercharge Your Workflow Entrepreneur - Thu, 16 May, 2013 6:00 AM EDT
From eliminating web search to streamlining email, how Google's computerized glasses can improve your productivity.
- Google Maps Is About to Get More Personal Entrepreneur - Wed, 15 May, 2013 5:42 PM EDT
In a major redesign, Google's popular tool will deliver maps that are tailored to a user's search history.
- Google+ Gets a Major Makeover Entrepreneur - Wed, 15 May, 2013 5:17 PM EDT
At its I/O developer's conference, Google said it is making more than 40 changes to its budding social network in an effort to simplify the design.
- 3 Lessons for Seasoned Entrepreneurs From CNBC's 'Crowd Rules' Entrepreneur - Wed, 15 May, 2013 1:30 PM EDT
Even experienced business owners can fall into counterproductive habits. The premier episode of CNBC's new small business reality show aims to solve them.
- What to Do If You Hate Your Brand Entrepreneur - Wed, 15 May, 2013 12:00 PM EDT
Four steps to building your brand into something that's more true to you.
- 3 Ways to Find Your Next Brilliant Product Idea Entrepreneur - Wed, 15 May, 2013 10:30 AM EDT
How you can harness your best business ideas and bring them to life.
- The Salary Dilemma: Should You Be Open About Employee Pay? Entrepreneur - Wed, 15 May, 2013 10:00 AM EDT
Deciding whether to be transparent about employee compensation can be tricky. But if your office gets talking, the choice is out of your hands. Here are three ways to handle the issue with care.
- Crowdfunding Goes Mainstream: Why Donald Trump and Google Are Supporting Grassroots Financing Entrepreneur - Tue, 14 May, 2013 6:05 PM EDT
Google and Donald Trump have invested big money in crowdfunding projects, RocketHub and A&E are teaming up, and new CNBC reality show 'Crowd Rules' premieres tonight.
- Microsoft Integrates Outlook With Google Chat Entrepreneur - Tue, 14 May, 2013 4:20 PM EDT
Outlook users will now be able to use Google Talk without ever using Gmail.
- BlackBerry to Bring Popular 'BBM' App to Android and iOS Devices Entrepreneur - Tue, 14 May, 2013 3:44 PM EDT
Starting this summer, non-BlackBerry smartphone users will be able to use the instant messaging tool.
- Penguin 2.0: What to Expect From Google's Next Search Update Entrepreneur - Tue, 14 May, 2013 1:30 PM EDT
Three tips for how you can prepare your site for another big wave of changes to search.
- How to Protect Your Business From Personal Legal Trouble Entrepreneur - Tue, 14 May, 2013 1:00 PM EDT
Without taking the proper steps to protect your company, you could be putting it at risk in the event of personal issues like a divorce or a car accident. Here are steps to help you plan ahead.
- The Best Way to Dispose of Old Gadgets Entrepreneur - Tue, 14 May, 2013 12:00 PM EDT
From erasing your data to finding an e-waste recycler, here's what you need to know when you're ready to let go of your old tech.
- How to Think Like a Confident Leader Entrepreneur - Tue, 14 May, 2013 11:30 AM EDT
A vital step to success is believing in yourself. Here are three tips help you boost your confidence.
- Lessons From Fair Trade on How to Make Your Brand Message More Powerful Entrepreneur - Tue, 14 May, 2013 11:16 AM EDT
More than a third of adults in the U.S. recognize the Fair Trade logo. Here's a look at their best practices to help you sharpen your brand.
- I Screwed Up: How 3 Famed Entrepreneurs Learned From Failure Entrepreneur - Tue, 14 May, 2013 11:00 AM EDT
Barbara Corcoran, David Mintz and Fran Tarkenton reveal their biggest business mistakes and the lessons they learned.
- Tech Startups That Are Strengthening Real-World Security Entrepreneur - Tue, 14 May, 2013 10:00 AM EDT
These can be dangerous times, but thanks to these innovative, crime-fighting companies, we all might be a little safer.
- 10 Questions to Ask Before Naming Your Business Entrepreneur - Tue, 14 May, 2013 9:52 AM EDT
A strong business name helps define your company in the market. Here is a guide to making yours meaningful and memorable.