Facebook insiders just reported a bunch of new moves with their stocks.
Some sold while others just vested shares from options and restricted stock units.
- Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg, who's also a board member, received $9 million in stock from vested restricted stock units. (Facebook withheld another $9.6 million in shares for taxes.)
- Board member Don Graham, the CEO of the Washington Post Company, sold $223,000 in shares to cover taxes. He'd previously said he'd only sell shares to cover his tax liability for a year after the company's IPO.
- Engineering VP Mike Schroepfer sold $1.4 million worth of shares.
- Chief accounting officer David Spillane sold $1.6 million.
- General counsel Ted Ullyot put $5.4 million worth of shares into a trust, exercised options to acquire $5 million worth of stock, and vested another $823,000 in restricted stock.
More From Business Insider