- ENRC details founders' $2.3 bln cash-and-share bid plan Reuters - UK Focus - 2 hours 22 minutes ago
Kazakhstan's government and the trio of founders behind miner ENRC, seeking to take the company private, have offered shares in rival Kazakhmys as well as cash in an indicative proposal valuing the group ...
- iTalk Comments on Unauthorized Listing on Boerse Berlin Stock Exchange and Naked Short Selling PR Newswire - Fri, 17 May, 2013 6:29 PM EDT
FT. LAUDERDALE, Fla., May 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- iTalk Inc. (OTCQB: TALK) (OTCBB: TALK) ("iTalk" or the "Company"), a global provider of advanced communications and mobile broadband ...
- H&Q Healthcare Investors Declares Stock Distribution Business Wire - Fri, 17 May, 2013 2:03 PM EDT
On May 17, 2013, H&Q Healthcare Investors declared a stock distribution of $0.42 per share. The record date for the stock distribution is May 28, 2013 and the payable date is June 28, 2013.
- H&Q Life Sciences Investors Declares Stock Distribution Business Wire - Fri, 17 May, 2013 2:01 PM EDT
On May 17, 2013, H&Q Life Sciences Investors declared a stock distribution of $0.34 per share. The record date for the stock distribution is May 28, 2013 and the payable date is June 28, 2013.
- ActiveCare Announces Ten-for-One Reverse Stock Split GlobeNewswire - Fri, 17 May, 2013 1:36 PM EDT
SALT LAKE CITY -- ActiveCare, Inc. , the service leader in disease and diabetes management, today announced a reverse stock split of its shares of common stock at a ratio of 10-for-1 for stockholders of ...
- Tableau Software shares soar in NYSE debut Reuters - Fri, 17 May, 2013 12:59 PM EDT
- Marketo IPO opens at $20.00 per share Theflyonthewall.com - Fri, 17 May, 2013 11:55 AM EDT
11:55 EDT Marketo IPO opens at $20.00 per share
- Tableau Software's IPO Pops Big: Shares Skyrocket Up ~60% Business Insider - Fri, 17 May, 2013 11:53 AM EDT
Another big enterprise IPO.
- Inflection Point for Small-Cap Stocks TheStreet.com - Fri, 17 May, 2013 11:35 AM EDT
Growth-oriented investors should start rotating into small-caps, as they could come back into favor soon.
- GM stock tops 2010 IPO price Reuters - Fri, 17 May, 2013 10:52 AM EDT
- Grupo Simec, S.A.B. de C.V. announces repurchases of its own shares PR Newswire - Fri, 17 May, 2013 10:45 AM EDT
GUADALAJARA, Mexico, May 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Grupo Simec, S.A.B de C.V. (NYSE: SIM) announces to the general public that through its repurchase fund, on May 16, 2013, bought 100,000 of its own shares, ...
- 3 More FTSE Shares For The Week Ahead: SABMiller plc, United Utilities Group PLC And Halfords Group … Fool.co.uk - Fri, 17 May, 2013 10:42 AM EDT
We're pretty busy with annual results from companies in the FTSE 100 and other FTSE indices at the moment, with May being the month that companies with March year-ends generally report their progress. ...
- Small Is Beautiful: Now's the Time for Growth-Oriented Investors to Move Into Small-Cap Stocks Minyanville - Fri, 17 May, 2013 10:22 AM EDT
Portfolios focusing on low-volatility, high-quality small-cap stocks may be able to reduce overall portfolio volatility and achieve better returns.
- How to Find Under-Valued Small-Cap Stocks YCharts - Fri, 17 May, 2013 9:57 AM EDT
Stamps.com (NASDAQ:STMP) shareholders just saw their fortunes shoot up some 50%, as seen in a stock chart , on little more than an earnings surprise that made investors realize they’d underestimated the ...
- Northrop Boosts Share Repurchase Zacks - Fri, 17 May, 2013 9:00 AM EDT
The board of directors of Northrop Grumman Corporation gives approval to repurchase of the company's common stock worth $4 billion.
- Shares in UK's Lloyds hit government break-even price Reuters - UK Focus - Fri, 17 May, 2013 8:30 AM EDT
Shares in state-backed Lloyds Banking Group rose above the level which the government sees as its break-even price after its 20.5 billion pound rescue of the bank, raising hopes of a sale this year. Lloyds ...
- MicroVision Announces $5.85 Million Offering of Common Stock and Warrants Business Wire - Fri, 17 May, 2013 8:30 AM EDT
MicroVision, Inc. , a leader in innovative ultra-miniature laser display technology, today announced that it has completed the sale of 2,635,136 shares of common stock and warrants to acquire up to an aggregate of 1,976,352 shares of common stock to Crede CG III, Ltd.
- Tidewater Declares Quarterly Dividend on Common Stock and Authorizes New Common Stock Repurchase Pro … Business Wire - Fri, 17 May, 2013 8:07 AM EDT
Tidewater Inc. announced that its Board of Directors declared on May 15, 2013, a quarterly cash dividend of $0.25 per share of common stock payable June 14, 2013, to sha
- European shares near peaks, carmakers rally Reuters - UK Focus - Fri, 17 May, 2013 6:32 AM EDT
European shares held near multi-year highs in volatile trade on Friday, with some investors using early weakness as a buying opportunity and with carmakers cheered by signs of a revival in domestic sales. ...
- STOCKS NEWS EUROPE-Autos rally after Europe sales recover Reuters - UK Focus - Fri, 17 May, 2013 5:37 AM EDT
Shares in European carmakers feature among the biggest gainers, with PSA Peugeot Citroen up 6.6 percent, Renault up 2.6 percent and Volkswagen up 1.6 percent, after data shows a slight rise in auto sales ...
- London open: Stocks pull back after strong gains Sharecast - Fri, 17 May, 2013 5:13 AM EDT
The FTSE 100 registered moderate falls in early trading on Friday in aftermath of a series of disappointing economic figures, as markets pulled back after a strong showing over the last two weeks.
- Should I Invest In These 5 FTSE 100 Shares? Fool.co.uk - Fri, 17 May, 2013 4:21 AM EDT
To me, capital growth and dividend income are equally important. Together, they provide the total return from any share investment and, as you might expect, my aim is to invest in companies that can beat ...
- 3 FTSE 100 Shares For The Week Ahead: Vodafone Group plc, Marks & Spencer Group Plc And Burberry Group … Fool.co.uk - Fri, 17 May, 2013 4:00 AM EDT
Next week will be another busy one for full-year results from FTSE 100 companies with years ending on 31 March. And we'll have more company news in the weeks to come as well, as March also marks the first ...
- Quadrant sells down Summerset stake at $2.90 a share, raising $89 mln BusinessDesk - Thu, 16 May, 2013 11:54 PM EDT
Summerset Group shareholder Quadrant Private Equity sold down its stake in the retirement village operator at $2.90 a share, raising some $89 million, and taking advantage of the stock's 34 percent advance ...
- Tesla to Repay DOE Loan via Stock Offering Zacks - Thu, 16 May, 2013 6:30 PM EDT
Tesla's share prices started soaring following the reports of its first-ever quarterly profit on May 8
- This High-Flying Stock is Set to Take a Double-Digit Plunge -- Sell Now StreetAuthority Network - Thu, 16 May, 2013 5:00 PM EDT
When it comes to clean energy stocks, investors get quite emotional. These stocks can be deeply loved -- or hated -- depending on whether investors see them as a panacea for the world's energy and climate ...
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Announces Intention to Voluntarily Delist Preferred Stock Business Wire - Thu, 16 May, 2013 4:30 PM EDT
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company today announced that it has notified the New York Stock Exchange of its intention to voluntarily delist its $2 Convertible Preferr
- The New Jersey City University Student Investment Management Team (SIM) to Ring The NASDAQ Stock Market … GlobeNewswire - Thu, 16 May, 2013 4:27 PM EDT
- 3 Dividend Stocks at Reasonable Prices Zacks - Thu, 16 May, 2013 4:00 PM EDT
While valuations appear stretched in many stable dividends stocks, these 3 still offer strong yields at reasonable prices.
- AmeriServ Financial Announces A New Common Stock Repurchase Program PR Newswire - Thu, 16 May, 2013 4:00 PM EDT
JOHNSTOWN, Pa., May 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- AmeriServ Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ: ASRV) announced that its Board of Directors approved a new stock repurchase program which calls for AmeriServ Financial, ...
- Earn Immediate Income While Waiting for This Under $7 Stock to Rebound StreetAuthority Network - Thu, 16 May, 2013 3:45 PM EDT
As you can see in the chart below, shares of small-cap Molycorp (NYSE: MCP) , a development-stage company that engages in the production and sale of rare earth oxides, have been pummeled during the past ...
- MDU Resources Declares Quarterly Dividends on Common and Preferred Stock Business Wire - Thu, 16 May, 2013 1:50 PM EDT
The MDU Resources Group board of directors today declared quarterly dividends on the company’s common and preferred stock.
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Dollar slips on weak U.S. data, stocks flat Reuters - UK Focus - Thu, 16 May, 2013 1:00 PM EDT
Global equity markets traded mostly flat and the dollar fell against the euro on Thursday after reports on U.S. housing, labor and regional business conditions pointed to soft spots in the American economy. ...
- Capstead Mortgage Corporation Completes Public Offering of 7.50% Series E Cumulative Redeemable Preferred … Business Wire - Thu, 16 May, 2013 12:40 PM EDT
Capstead Mortgage Corporation today announced the completion of its public offering for 6,800,000 shares of 7.50% Series E Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock, liquidation preference $25.00 per share , including an additional 800,000 shares of Series E Preferred Stock pursuant to the underwriters’ partial exercise of …
- NASDAQ Welcomes UBIC, Inc. (NDAQ:UBIC) to The NASDAQ Stock Market GlobeNewswire - Thu, 16 May, 2013 11:30 AM EDT
NEW YORK -- The NASDAQ OMX Group, Inc. announced today that trading of UBIC, Inc. , a global provider of Asian and English-language eDiscovery solutions and services, commenced on The NASDAQ Stock Market ...