- GRAVITY Reports First Quarter of 2013 Results GlobeNewswire - 16 minutes ago
SEOUL, South Korea -- GRAVITY Co., Ltd. ("Gravity" or the "Company"), an online game developer and publisher based in South Korea, today announced its unaudited financial results for ...
- German minister calls EU move on China solar 'grave mistake' Reuters - 31 minutes ago
- Greece to sell Postbank, Proton in July, stress-test big banks Reuters - 52 minutes ago
- Bank of England's King sends message to successor Carney Reuters - 1 hour 44 minutes ago
- Independent Scotland open to Cyprus-style bank risks, says Britain Reuters - 3 hours ago
- BoE governor King warns of euro risk to British recovery Reuters - 3 hours ago
- Bankia compensation qualms signal loss of faith in Spain's banks Reuters - 3 hours ago
- Qatar Holding, Italy fund eying Versace - paper Reuters - 5 hours ago
Qatar Holding and an Italian state-controlled investment fund are interested in investing in Italian fashion house Versace, Il Sole 24 Ore said on Saturday. The Qatar sovereign fund is "carefully ...
- The Democratic Republic of the Congo Fixes October 2015 as the Date for the Launch of the First Phase … PR Newswire - 18 hours ago
PARIS, May 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Following the initialling of an energy cooperation treaty between the Democratic Republic of the Congo and the Republic of South Africa on 7 March 2013, the DRC has ...
- Is It Time to Invest in Australia? Investopedia - 20 hours ago
Australia a country rich in natural resources and one increasingly gaining attention from investors. Is it time to put some of your international allocation to work in Australia?
- Switzerland close to deal in U.S. tax dispute: finance minister Reuters - 21 hours ago
- Markets Weekahead - Sensex risks consolidation; SBI earnings Reuters - Sat, 18 May, 2013 7:15 AM EDT
Reuters Market Eye - The BSE Sensex runs the risk of some consolidation after indexes ended at their highest close since November 2010 on Friday. Earnings will be key, with Coal India Ltd , State Bank ...
- China April housing inflation quickens to two year high Reuters - Sat, 18 May, 2013 4:28 AM EDT
- Release of 2012 (the 9th) China Software Export and Service Outsourcing Ranking List PR Newswire - Sat, 18 May, 2013 4:21 AM EDT
NINGBO, China, May 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- On May 18 th 2013, The 2013 China (Ninghai) Software Export and Service Outsourcing Conference & Release of 2012 (the 9th) China Software Export and Service ...
- Exclusive: EU cites Chinese telecoms Huawei and ZTE for trade violations Reuters - Sat, 18 May, 2013 3:25 AM EDT
- Top officials seek to address euro currency's institutional failings, seek end to IMF role The Canadian Press - Sat, 18 May, 2013 3:07 AM EDT
- Actis Wunderman’s Anya Sverdlov to Head Internet Jury at IDEA! Festival in Russia Business Wire - Fri, 17 May, 2013 6:55 PM EDT
Anya Sverdlov, managing director, Actis Wunderman, will lead the Internet Jury at the upcoming IDEA! Festival, which runs from May 22-24 in Novosibirsk, Russia. IDEA! is open to agencies and advertisers that are creating advertising campaigns in Russia and the CIS territories.
- Pacific Drilling Announces Pricing of Private Offering of $750 Million of 5.375% Senior Secured Notes … Business Wire - Fri, 17 May, 2013 6:28 PM EDT
Pacific Drilling S.A. announced today the pricing of the private placement to eligible purchasers of $750 million in aggregate principal amount of Pacific Drilling’s 5.375% senior secured notes due 2020.
- Business Highlights The Canadian Press - Fri, 17 May, 2013 6:16 PM EDT
A year after IPO, Facebook aims to be ad colossus
- Pacific Continental Bank's Mick Reynolds Recognized as Co-Honoree in "CFO of the Year" Awards. PR Newswire - Fri, 17 May, 2013 6:00 PM EDT
EUGENE, Ore., May 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Pacific Continental Bank , the operating subsidiary of Pacific Continental Corporation (Nasdaq: PCBK), announced today its Chief Financial Officer Mick Reynolds ...
- Toronto, Wall Street surge higher amid positive U.S. data, consumer sentiment The Canadian Press - Fri, 17 May, 2013 5:25 PM EDT
- Canadian Plastics Industry Association Announces 2013/2014 Board of Directors GlobeNewswire - Fri, 17 May, 2013 5:25 PM EDT
MISSISSAUGA, Canada -- Canadian Plastics Industry Association (CPIA) is pleased to announce that Amir Karim, Vice-President, Business Development, Polykar (St. Laurent, QC) was elected Chair of the Board ...
- Taseko renews Shareholder Rights Plan CNW Group - Fri, 17 May, 2013 5:15 PM EDT
VANCOUVER , May 17, 2013 /CNW/ - Taseko Mines Limited (TSX: TKO; NYSE MKT: TGB) ("Taseko" or the "Company") announces that its Board of Directors has resolved to adopt a customary Shareholder ...
- Cott Announces TSX Approval of Renewal of Normal Course Issuer Bid Marketwired - Fri, 17 May, 2013 5:00 PM EDT
Cott Corporation today announced the Toronto Stock Exchange has approved its notice of intention to renew its normal course issuer bid for a portion of its common shares as appropriate opportunities arise ...
- Transocean chairman voted out, Icahn dividend plan rejected Reuters - Fri, 17 May, 2013 4:59 PM EDT
Transocean Ltd shareholders voted out Chairman Michael Talbert at the annual meeting on Friday and backed a nominee of activist investor Carl Icahn to replace him on the board of the world's largest offshore ...
- China deal ends distraction, but not questions, for Caterpillar Reuters - Fri, 17 May, 2013 4:59 PM EDT
- Canadian dollar falls The Canadian Press - Fri, 17 May, 2013 4:57 PM EDT
- BATS 1000 Index Jumps 2.0% This Week Thomson Reuters ONE - Fri, 17 May, 2013 4:51 PM EDT
KANSAS CITY, Mo. - May 17, 2013 - BATS Global Markets, a leading operator of securities markets in the U.S. and Europe, reports the BATS 1000 ® Index (Ticker: BATSK) rose 362.34 points, or 2.0%, this week ...
- Pacific Mercantile Bancorp Postpones 2013 Annual Meeting of Shareholders to June 5, 2013 GlobeNewswire - Fri, 17 May, 2013 4:38 PM EDT
COSTA MESA, Calif. -- Pacific Mercantile Bancorp . Pacific Mercantile Bancorp (the "Company"), parent of Pacific Mercantile Bank, today announced that it has postponed its 2013 annual meeting ...
- Lakeland Industries to Report Fiscal Fourth Quarter and Year End Financial Results and Conduct Conference … CNW Group - Fri, 17 May, 2013 4:30 PM EDT
RONKONKOMA, N.Y., May 17, 2013 /CNW/ - Lakeland Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: LAKE), a leading global manufacturer of protective clothing for industry, healthcare and to first responders on the federal, state ...
- Big gains for Toronto market Baystreet.ca - Fri, 17 May, 2013 4:29 PM EDT
The Toronto Stock Exchange climbed higher Friday, riding a boost from U.S. markets helped by positive data that showed strong signs of recovery for the world's largest economy.The S&P/TSX composite index ...
- Cyprus exempts international clients of another 8 foreign banks from capital controls The Canadian Press - Fri, 17 May, 2013 4:03 PM EDT
NICOSIA, Cyprus - Cyprus on Friday got rid of limits on money transfers and withdrawals for international clients of another eight foreign banks doing business in the debt-laden country.
- Oil up to near $96 in European trade as investors await US economic indicator The Canadian Press - Fri, 17 May, 2013 4:02 PM EDT
- Canadian Real Estate Investment Trust Announces Voting Results from the 2013 Annual Meeting of Unith … Marketwired - Fri, 17 May, 2013 4:00 PM EDT
Canadian Real Estate Investment Trust today announced the results of matters voted on at its annual Unitholders' meeting held on May 16, 2013 . The voting results for each of the matters presented at the ...
- Enforcement Notice - IN THE MATTER OF Shelley Blanchard - Discipline decision - Liability and Penalt … PR Newswire - Fri, 17 May, 2013 3:45 PM EDT
TORONTO, May 17, 2013 /CNW/ - Following a disciplinary hearing held on April 9, 2013, in Toronto, Ont., a Hearing Panel of the Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC), found that ...