- Canadian dollar advances, traders look to Fed statement, Poloz speech The Canadian Press - 3 hours ago
TORONTO - The Canadian dollar was slightly higher Wednesday ahead of the mid-afternoon release of the U.S. Federal Reserve's latest policy statement and economic projections.
- Loonie down, U.S. dollar up , traders hope for stimulus clarity from Fed meeting The Canadian Press - 19 hours ago
TORONTO - The Canadian dollar closed lower Tuesday while the greenback advanced as the U.S. Federal Reserve started its scheduled two-day meeting on interest rates.
- Canadian dollar down, markets look to Fed meeting for reassurance about stimulus The Canadian Press - Mon, 17 Jun, 2013 4:22 PM EDT
TORONTO - The Canadian dollar closed lower Monday as traders looked for clarity on whether the U.S. Federal Reserve thinks economic conditions are favourable enough to start easing up on some stimulus....
- Euro Pacific Canada Appointed Lead Corporate Financial and Transaction Advisor Marketwired - Mon, 17 Jun, 2013 12:35 PM EDT
GLOBAL COBALT CORP. is pleased to announce that it has entered into an agreement with Euro Pacific Canada Inc. as lead Corporate Financial and Transaction Advisor...
- Loonie down amid negative data; markets look to Fed for clues about stimulus The Canadian Press - Fri, 14 Jun, 2013 4:17 PM EDT
- Canadian dollar up amid Bank of Canada housing sector warning, lower commodities The Canadian Press - Thu, 13 Jun, 2013 4:35 PM EDT
- Canadian dollar lower following strong gains amid improved chances of rate hike The Canadian Press - Wed, 12 Jun, 2013 4:28 PM EDT
TORONTO - The Canadian dollar erased early gains to close lower Wednesday amid higher commodity prices and positive economic data from Europe.
- Canadian dollar little changed amid central bank concerns; commodities retreat The Canadian Press - Tue, 11 Jun, 2013 4:28 PM EDT
TORONTO - The Canadian dollar closed little changed Tuesday amid concerns centred on global central banks.
- Canada dollar softens in flight from risk assets Reuters - Tue, 11 Jun, 2013 10:12 AM EDT
- Detour Gold Completes C$176 Million Bought Deal Offering Marketwired - Tue, 11 Jun, 2013 9:20 AM EDT
Not for distribution to U.S. newswire services or for dissemination in the United States. Any failure to comply with this restriction may constitute a violation of U.S. Securities Law. Detour Gold Corporation ...
- Canadian dollar rises on positive jobs, housing reports; commodities mixed The Canadian Press - Mon, 10 Jun, 2013 4:24 PM EDT
TORONTO - The Canadian dollar closed higher Monday, lifted by strong jobs data at the end of last week and a new report showing rising housing starts.
- C$ stronger as housing data exceeds expectations Reuters - Mon, 10 Jun, 2013 8:25 AM EDT
- Canadian dollar up sharply amid solid Canadian, U.S. employment data The Canadian Press - Fri, 7 Jun, 2013 4:18 PM EDT
TORONTO - The Canadian dollar closed higher Friday amid a strong jobs report for May.
- C$ hits strongest since mid-May on robust jobs data Reuters - Fri, 7 Jun, 2013 8:43 AM EDT
- Canadian dollar surges as U.S. dollar sells off, commodities mixed The Canadian Press - Thu, 6 Jun, 2013 4:19 PM EDT
- Loonie dips, traders look to U.S. data, wonder about Fed stimulus intentions The Canadian Press - Wed, 5 Jun, 2013 4:20 PM EDT
TORONTO - The Canadian dollar closed little changed Wednesday amid a strong housing report and weak American jobs data.
- National Bank Financial Ranked First Among Canadian Financial Institutions for its Canadian Dollar Exchange … CNW Group - Wed, 5 Jun, 2013 3:27 PM EDT
MONTREAL , June 5, 2013 /CNW Telbec/ - According to data from Bloomberg, National Bank Financial's Economics and Strategy Team ranked first among Canadian financial institutions and third in the world ...
- C$ seen steady over next year as U.S. economy dictates direction: Reuters poll Reuters - Wed, 5 Jun, 2013 12:34 PM EDT
- Canadian dollar lower amid rising trade deficit, mixed commodity prices The Canadian Press - Tue, 4 Jun, 2013 4:25 PM EDT
TORONTO - The Canadian dollar fell almost two-thirds of a US cent Tuesday as the U.S. dollar was broadly higher and Canada's merchandise trade deficit with the world rose sharply during April.
- Loonie, commodities rise in wake of mixed Chinese, U.S. manufacturing data The Canadian Press - Mon, 3 Jun, 2013 4:17 PM EDT
TORONTO - The Canadian dollar closed sharply higher Monday as the American currency weakened amid a mixed reading on manufacturing in the U.S. and China.
- Canadian dollar lower, economic growth comes in stronger than expected The Canadian Press - Fri, 31 May, 2013 4:21 PM EDT
- Canadian dollar up amid higher metal prices, traders await economic growth data The Canadian Press - Thu, 30 May, 2013 4:26 PM EDT
- Canadian dollar pares losses after weak U.S. data Reuters - Thu, 30 May, 2013 8:53 AM EDT
The Canadian dollar pared losses on Thursday against the U.S. dollar, which weakened against a string of currencies after data showed U.S. jobless claims rose and the estimates of first-quarter U.S. economic ...
- Canadian dollar closes higher, Bank of Canada leaves interest rates unchanged The Canadian Press - Wed, 29 May, 2013 4:25 PM EDT
- CANADA FX DEBT-C$ pares gains after brief Bank of Canada bump Reuters - Wed, 29 May, 2013 11:23 AM EDT
The Canadian dollar was little changed after briefly firming against its U.S. counterpart on Wednesday after the Bank of Canada stuck to its view that rates will at some point need to move higher. The ...
- All eyes on Bank of Canada as C$ strengthens Reuters - Wed, 29 May, 2013 9:11 AM EDT
The Canadian dollar was slightly stronger against its U.S. counterpart in early trading on Wednesday, gaining some ground ahead of a Bank of Canada rate decision. The central bank, in an announcement due ...
- Canadian dollar lower, greenback rises in wake of strong consumer, housing data The Canadian Press - Tue, 28 May, 2013 4:21 PM EDT
- Loonie lower amid mixed commodities, traders look to Bank of Canada announcement The Canadian Press - Mon, 27 May, 2013 4:22 PM EDT
- C$ range-bound in quiet holiday trading; BoC in focus Reuters - Mon, 27 May, 2013 9:26 AM EDT
The Canadian dollar held steady on Monday with investors turning their attention to the Bank of Canada on Wednesday after a mostly volatile previous week following debate over when the Federal Reserve ...
- Sterling Resources Announces Revision to Breagh and Cladhan After-Tax Reserves Valuations and New Cladhan … CNW Group - Mon, 27 May, 2013 8:30 AM EDT
CALGARY , May 27, 2013 /CNW/ - Sterling Resources Ltd. (TSX-V: SLG) ("Sterling" or the "Company"), announces certain changes to after-tax reserves valuations for Breagh and Cladhan, ...
- Loonie lower despite positive durable goods data, little else on calendar The Canadian Press - Fri, 24 May, 2013 5:09 PM EDT
- Loonie heads higher despite disappointing Chinese manufacturing data The Canadian Press - Thu, 23 May, 2013 5:07 PM EDT
- Loonie falls nearly a penny amid signs that U.S. Fed has no plans to end stimulus The Canadian Press - Wed, 22 May, 2013 5:24 PM EDT
- Canadian dollar weakens to 10-week low on soft retail sales, eyes on Fed Reuters - Wed, 22 May, 2013 9:51 AM EDT
- Loonie rises on positive speeches by U.S., even though commodity prices drop The Canadian Press - Tue, 21 May, 2013 5:14 PM EDT