- Fitch Rates Iowa Finance Auth's $111MM SRF Revenue Bonds at 'AAA'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - 18 hours ago
Fitch Ratings assigns its 'AAA' rating to the following Iowa Finance Authority's outstanding bonds:
- Fitch Rates Little Elm ISD, TX's 2013 ULT Bldg & Rfdg Bonds 'AAA' PSF/'AA-' Und.; Outlook Stable Business Wire - 19 hours ago
Fitch Ratings assigns an 'AAA' rating to the following Little Elm Independent School District, Texas unlimited tax bonds:
- Fitch Affirms Palmetto Health (SC) Rev Bonds at 'BBB+'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - 19 hours ago
Fitch Ratings has affirmed the 'BBB+' rating on the following outstanding South Carolina Jobs-Economic Development Authority bonds issued on behalf of Palmetto Health :
- Fitch Rates New York City, NY's GO Bank Bonds 'AA'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - 19 hours ago
Fitch Ratings assigns an 'AA' rating to bank bonds corresponding to the following New York City variable rate general obligation bonds:
- Fitch Affirms Kahala Nui (HI) Bonds at 'BBB-'; Outlook Revised to Positive Business Wire - 19 hours ago
Fitch Ratings has affirmed the 'BBB-' rating on the following revenue bonds issued on behalf of Kahala Nui, Hawaii :
- Fitch Rates Chicago, IL Motor Fuel Tax Bonds 'A-'; Ratings on Negative Watch Business Wire - 20 hours ago
Fitch Ratings has assigned an 'A-' rating to the following Chicago, IL motor fuel tax bonds:
- Fitch Awards RIC "A-" Rating for New Bonds, Cites Worldwide Leadership & Successful Fund-Raising Cam … PR Newswire - 21 hours ago
CHICAGO, May 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- In an endorsement of The Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago's (RIC) financial strength, global reputation for excellence and vision for the future, Fitch Ratings, ...
- Fitch to Confirm 'AAA/F1+' Ratings on New York City GO Bonds, 2006 Ser I, Subser I-4, I-5 & I-6 Business Wire - 21 hours ago
On the effective date of May 31, 2013, Fitch Ratings will confirm the long-term 'AAA/F1+', Stable Outlook ratings assigned to The City of New York's general obligation bonds, fisca
- Economy secretary: no "lull" in RBI's bond purchases Reuters - 21 hours ago
The government doesn't think the central bank has slowed the pace of its bond purchase programme, economic affairs secretary Arvind Mayaram said on Friday. Commercial banks operating in the bond market ...
- Fitch Takes Various Rating Actions on Enhanced Municipal Bonds and TOBs Business Wire - 22 hours ago
Fitch Ratings has taken various conforming rating actions on enhanced municipal bonds and tender option bonds corresponding to actions taken on their associated enhancement
- Fitch Affirms Bradenton, Florida's Rev Bonds at 'AA-'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - Thu, 23 May, 2013 5:52 PM EDT
Fitch Ratings affirms the following bonds for Bradenton, Florida :
- U.S. muni bond fund inflows shrink to $63.46 million: Lipper Reuters - Thu, 23 May, 2013 5:25 PM EDT
U.S. municipal bond funds posted net inflows of $63.46 million in the week ended May 22, down from the $306.31 million recorded in the previous week, according to data released by Lipper on Thursday. The ...
- Fitch Rates Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago (IL) Series 2013A Bonds 'A-'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - Thu, 23 May, 2013 2:26 PM EDT
Fitch Ratings has assigned an 'A-' rating to the following bonds expected to be issued by the Illinois Finance Authority on behalf of the Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago :
- Fitch Rates $600MM Build Illinois Junior Obligation Bonds 'AA+' Business Wire - Thu, 23 May, 2013 1:52 PM EDT
Fitch Ratings has assigned a 'AA+' rating to the following sales tax revenue bonds of the state of Illinois:
- Fed worries pressure bond market CNNMoney.com - Thu, 23 May, 2013 1:32 PM EDT
Fed worries pressure bond market
- Top 5 Highest Yielding Zacks #1 Ranked Municipal Bond Mutual Funds Zacks - Thu, 23 May, 2013 1:20 PM EDT
Interest income exempt from federal income tax is among the many distinct advantages that municipal bonds offer to investors.
- Coca-Cola FEMSA Issues Yield Bond Zacks - Thu, 23 May, 2013 12:55 PM EDT
The Coca-Cola Company franchise bottler, Coca-Cola FEMSA S.A.B. de C.V. offers 10-year bond at a yield of 5.46%.
- Kroll Bond Rating Agency Assigns Final Ratings to United Auto Credit Securitization Trust 2013-1 Business Wire - Thu, 23 May, 2013 11:46 AM EDT
Kroll Bond Rating Agency assigned final ratings to five classes of United Auto Credit Securitization Trust 2013-1 , a subprime auto asset-backed securities transaction.
- Fitch Withdraws Rating on Certain Nashville & Davidson County Metro Gov't, TN Muni Bond Maturities Business Wire - Thu, 23 May, 2013 11:26 AM EDT
Fitch Ratings has withdrawn its rating on certain maturities for the following Nashville & Davidson County Metropolitan Government bond due to prerefunding activity:
- ProShares Launches New High Yield Bond ETF with Built-In Interest Rate Hedge Business Wire - Thu, 23 May, 2013 11:16 AM EDT
ProShares, a premier provider of alternative exchange traded funds , today announced the launch of ProShares High Yield—Interest Rate Hedged , a new high yield bo
- New High-Yield Bond ETF Protects Against Rising Rates ETF Trends - Thu, 23 May, 2013 11:10 AM EDT
One hot area in the ETF market is bond products that provide decent yields while also providing some cushion against the negative impact of rising interest rates. For example, bank loan ETFs such as PowerShares ...
- Kroll Bond Rating Agency Assigns Final Ratings to Sequoia Mortgage Trust 2013-7 Certificates Business Wire - Thu, 23 May, 2013 11:01 AM EDT
Kroll Bond Rating Agency assigns final ratings to eight classes of mortgage pass-through certificates from Sequoia Mortgage Trust 2013-7, a jumbo prime RMBS transaction. Con
- UAE's NBAD raises convertible bond issue to $465 mln Reuters Middle East - Thu, 23 May, 2013 10:49 AM EDT
* Hikes size to $465 mln from $350 mln * High demand for rare Gulf, highly-rated convertible * Pricing at tight end of 1-1.5 pct coupon (Adds size increase, pricing details, banker comments) DUBAI, May 23 (Reuters) - National Bank of Abu Dhabi (NBAD), the UAE's largest lender by market value, hasincreased its convertible …
- NBAD's $465m convertible bond benefits from rarity value Reuters Middle East - Thu, 23 May, 2013 10:43 AM EDT
By Abhinav Ramnarayan LONDON, May 23 (IFR) - National Bank of Abu Dhabi tookadvantage of rarity value to upsize its convertible bond issueto US$465m this afternoon and still achieve a coupon of 1%, thetight end of guidance. The UAE's second largest lender earlier today said it wouldlook to issue a US$350m convertible bond …
- Aging U.S. Infrastructure and Growing Population Fuel Need for New Construction Financed through Municipal … PR Newswire - Thu, 23 May, 2013 8:30 AM EDT
NEW YORK, May 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Infrastructure bonds, used to finance essential services such as roads, schools and bridges, appear attractive because of their potential to offer higher after-tax ...
- Dubai's MAF picks banks for hybrid bond sale - leads Reuters Middle East - Thu, 23 May, 2013 1:14 AM EDT
DUBAI, May 23 (Reuters) - Dubai's Majid Al Futtaim (MAF),which is buying Carrefour's stake in a regional jointventure, has picked five banks to arrange the sale of adollar-denominated hybrid bond, a document from lead arrangersshowed. The sale of perpetual hybrid bond - which combines elementsof both debt and equity - is …
- Fitch Rates Metro Water District of Southern CA Rev Ref Bonds 'AA+'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - Wed, 22 May, 2013 5:57 PM EDT
Fitch Ratings assigns the following ratings to the Metropolitan Water District of Southern California, CA's water revenue refunding bonds:
- Fitch Rates Terrebonne Levee and Conservation District, LA's Sales Tax Bonds 'A'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - Wed, 22 May, 2013 5:39 PM EDT
Fitch Ratings has assigned a rating of 'A' to the following Terrebonne Levee and Conservation District, Louisiana public improvement sales tax bonds :
- Fitch Affirms Oneida-Herkimer Solid Waste Management Auth, NY's Revenue Bonds at 'A'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - Wed, 22 May, 2013 4:55 PM EDT
Fitch Ratings takes the following rating action on Oneida-Herkimer Solid Waste Management Authority :
- iShares on Apple Bonds in ETFs: If, When and How? ETF Trends - Wed, 22 May, 2013 4:30 PM EDT
You may have noticed an interesting news story a couple weeks back about Apple selling a record $17bn in bonds – the largest corporate bond deal in history. While the deal didn’t have much to do with ...
- Coca-Cola FEMSA Announces 10 Year Bond Issuance in Mexican Market Marketwired - Wed, 22 May, 2013 4:30 PM EDT
Coca-Cola FEMSA, S.A.B. de C.V. , the largest Coca-Cola franchise bottler in the world, announced the placement of peso denominated bonds in the Mexican market.
- U.S.-based municipal bond funds gained $602 million in latest week - ICI Reuters - Wed, 22 May, 2013 4:19 PM EDT
Investors in mutual funds based in the United States committed $602 million to municipal bond funds in the latest week, the most since mid-February, according to data released by the Investment Company ...
- Avon Grove Charter School Announces Extension of Expiration Date for its Chester County Industrial Development … PR Newswire - Wed, 22 May, 2013 4:08 PM EDT
NEW YORK, May 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Avon Grove Charter School (the "School") announced today that it is extending the expiration date for receiving bondholder consent to certain amendments ...
- Fitch Rates Eanes ISD's, TX's ULT Bonds 'AA+'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - Wed, 22 May, 2013 3:41 PM EDT
Fitch Ratings assigns an 'AA+' rating to the following Eanes Independent School District , Texas unlimited tax refunding bonds:
- Fitch Rates Kentucky SPBC's $145MM Project 106 Revenue Bonds 'A+'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - Wed, 22 May, 2013 3:34 PM EDT
Fitch Ratings assigns an 'A+' rating to the following Commonwealth of Kentucky State Property and Buildings Commission bonds: