- Fitch Affirms Bradenton, Florida's Rev Bonds at 'AA-'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - 8 hours ago
Fitch Ratings affirms the following bonds for Bradenton, Florida :
- U.S. muni bond fund inflows shrink to $63.46 million: Lipper Reuters - 8 hours ago
U.S. municipal bond funds posted net inflows of $63.46 million in the week ended May 22, down from the $306.31 million recorded in the previous week, according to data released by Lipper on Thursday. The ...
- Fitch Rates Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago (IL) Series 2013A Bonds 'A-'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - 11 hours ago
Fitch Ratings has assigned an 'A-' rating to the following bonds expected to be issued by the Illinois Finance Authority on behalf of the Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago :
- Fitch Rates $600MM Build Illinois Junior Obligation Bonds 'AA+' Business Wire - 12 hours ago
Fitch Ratings has assigned a 'AA+' rating to the following sales tax revenue bonds of the state of Illinois:
- Fed worries pressure bond market CNNMoney.com - 12 hours ago
Fed worries pressure bond market
- Top 5 Highest Yielding Zacks #1 Ranked Municipal Bond Mutual Funds Zacks - 13 hours ago
Interest income exempt from federal income tax is among the many distinct advantages that municipal bonds offer to investors.
- Coca-Cola FEMSA Issues Yield Bond Zacks - 13 hours ago
The Coca-Cola Company franchise bottler, Coca-Cola FEMSA S.A.B. de C.V. offers 10-year bond at a yield of 5.46%.
- Kroll Bond Rating Agency Assigns Final Ratings to United Auto Credit Securitization Trust 2013-1 Business Wire - 14 hours ago
Kroll Bond Rating Agency assigned final ratings to five classes of United Auto Credit Securitization Trust 2013-1 , a subprime auto asset-backed securities transaction.
- Fitch Withdraws Rating on Certain Nashville & Davidson County Metro Gov't, TN Muni Bond Maturities Business Wire - 14 hours ago
Fitch Ratings has withdrawn its rating on certain maturities for the following Nashville & Davidson County Metropolitan Government bond due to prerefunding activity:
- ProShares Launches New High Yield Bond ETF with Built-In Interest Rate Hedge Business Wire - 15 hours ago
ProShares, a premier provider of alternative exchange traded funds , today announced the launch of ProShares High Yield—Interest Rate Hedged , a new high yield bo
- New High-Yield Bond ETF Protects Against Rising Rates ETF Trends - 15 hours ago
One hot area in the ETF market is bond products that provide decent yields while also providing some cushion against the negative impact of rising interest rates. For example, bank loan ETFs such as PowerShares ...
- Kroll Bond Rating Agency Assigns Final Ratings to Sequoia Mortgage Trust 2013-7 Certificates Business Wire - 15 hours ago
Kroll Bond Rating Agency assigns final ratings to eight classes of mortgage pass-through certificates from Sequoia Mortgage Trust 2013-7, a jumbo prime RMBS transaction. Con
- UAE's NBAD raises convertible bond issue to $465 mln Reuters Middle East - 15 hours ago
* Hikes size to $465 mln from $350 mln * High demand for rare Gulf, highly-rated convertible * Pricing at tight end of 1-1.5 pct coupon (Adds size increase, pricing details, banker comments) DUBAI, May 23 (Reuters) - National Bank of Abu Dhabi (NBAD), the UAE's largest lender by market value, hasincreased its convertible …
- NBAD's $465m convertible bond benefits from rarity value Reuters Middle East - 15 hours ago
By Abhinav Ramnarayan LONDON, May 23 (IFR) - National Bank of Abu Dhabi tookadvantage of rarity value to upsize its convertible bond issueto US$465m this afternoon and still achieve a coupon of 1%, thetight end of guidance. The UAE's second largest lender earlier today said it wouldlook to issue a US$350m convertible bond …
- Aging U.S. Infrastructure and Growing Population Fuel Need for New Construction Financed through Municipal … PR Newswire - 17 hours ago
NEW YORK, May 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Infrastructure bonds, used to finance essential services such as roads, schools and bridges, appear attractive because of their potential to offer higher after-tax ...
- Dubai's MAF picks banks for hybrid bond sale - leads Reuters Middle East - Thu, 23 May, 2013 1:14 AM EDT
DUBAI, May 23 (Reuters) - Dubai's Majid Al Futtaim (MAF),which is buying Carrefour's stake in a regional jointventure, has picked five banks to arrange the sale of adollar-denominated hybrid bond, a document from lead arrangersshowed. The sale of perpetual hybrid bond - which combines elementsof both debt and equity - is …
- Fitch Rates Metro Water District of Southern CA Rev Ref Bonds 'AA+'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - Wed, 22 May, 2013 5:57 PM EDT
Fitch Ratings assigns the following ratings to the Metropolitan Water District of Southern California, CA's water revenue refunding bonds:
- Fitch Rates Terrebonne Levee and Conservation District, LA's Sales Tax Bonds 'A'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - Wed, 22 May, 2013 5:39 PM EDT
Fitch Ratings has assigned a rating of 'A' to the following Terrebonne Levee and Conservation District, Louisiana public improvement sales tax bonds :
- Fitch Affirms Oneida-Herkimer Solid Waste Management Auth, NY's Revenue Bonds at 'A'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - Wed, 22 May, 2013 4:55 PM EDT
Fitch Ratings takes the following rating action on Oneida-Herkimer Solid Waste Management Authority :
- iShares on Apple Bonds in ETFs: If, When and How? ETF Trends - Wed, 22 May, 2013 4:30 PM EDT
You may have noticed an interesting news story a couple weeks back about Apple selling a record $17bn in bonds – the largest corporate bond deal in history. While the deal didn’t have much to do with ...
- Coca-Cola FEMSA Announces 10 Year Bond Issuance in Mexican Market Marketwired - Wed, 22 May, 2013 4:30 PM EDT
Coca-Cola FEMSA, S.A.B. de C.V. , the largest Coca-Cola franchise bottler in the world, announced the placement of peso denominated bonds in the Mexican market.
- U.S.-based municipal bond funds gained $602 million in latest week - ICI Reuters - Wed, 22 May, 2013 4:19 PM EDT
Investors in mutual funds based in the United States committed $602 million to municipal bond funds in the latest week, the most since mid-February, according to data released by the Investment Company ...
- Avon Grove Charter School Announces Extension of Expiration Date for its Chester County Industrial Development … PR Newswire - Wed, 22 May, 2013 4:08 PM EDT
NEW YORK, May 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Avon Grove Charter School (the "School") announced today that it is extending the expiration date for receiving bondholder consent to certain amendments ...
- Fitch Rates Eanes ISD's, TX's ULT Bonds 'AA+'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - Wed, 22 May, 2013 3:41 PM EDT
Fitch Ratings assigns an 'AA+' rating to the following Eanes Independent School District , Texas unlimited tax refunding bonds:
- Fitch Rates Kentucky SPBC's $145MM Project 106 Revenue Bonds 'A+'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - Wed, 22 May, 2013 3:34 PM EDT
Fitch Ratings assigns an 'A+' rating to the following Commonwealth of Kentucky State Property and Buildings Commission bonds:
- Fitch Affirms Linn State Technical College, MO's Revenue Bonds at 'BBB'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - Wed, 22 May, 2013 3:32 PM EDT
Fitch Ratings has affirmed the 'BBB' long-term rating on approximately $9.1 million of outstanding auxiliary revenue bonds issued by Linn State Technical College .
- Zions Direct Corporate Bond Market Snapshot for Week Ending May 17, 2013 Thomson Reuters ONE - Wed, 22 May, 2013 3:20 PM EDT
Russell Fisher Vice President (801) 844-7826 Alison Andersen Communications Officer (801) 844-7710 Zions Direct Corporate Bond Market Snapshot for Week Ending May 17, 2013 Auction results and TRACE ...
- Kroll Bond Rating Agency Assigns Final Ratings to FREMF 2013-K27 and Freddie Mac Structured Pass-Through … Business Wire - Wed, 22 May, 2013 2:54 PM EDT
Kroll Bond Rating Agency assigned its final ratings to seven classes of FREMF 2013-K27 mortgage pass-through certificates and three classes of Freddie Mac structured pass-through certificates , Series K27, a $1.64 billion CMBS multi-borrower transaction.
- Fitch Rates East Valley Water Dist Fin Auth, CA Rev Bonds 'AA-'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - Wed, 22 May, 2013 2:42 PM EDT
Fitch Ratings has assigned a 'AA-' rating to the following East Valley Water District Financing Authority, CA obligations issued on behalf of the East Valley Water
- Fitch Rates Hilton Head Island, SC's GO Bonds 'AA+'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - Wed, 22 May, 2013 2:34 PM EDT
Fitch Ratings rates the following Hilton Head Island, South Carolina general obligation bonds 'AA+':
- Fitch Confirms 'A+/F1' on NY Lib Dev Corp Recovery Zone Bonds (3 WTC) 2010A-2, 3, 4; Rate A-5 Business Wire - Wed, 22 May, 2013 12:43 PM EDT
The rating action referenced in Fitch Ratings' May 14, 2013, press release 2010A-2, 3, 4; Rate A-5), is eff
- Bonds Starting to Side With Stocks; Currencies Remain Problematic for Bulls Minyanville - Wed, 22 May, 2013 12:40 PM EDT
Treasury yields are on the rise along with junk bond prices, finally offering some confirmation of the rally in stocks. Weak action in the Aussie and Canadian dollars continues to be an issue for bulls, ...
- Fitch Confirms 'AAA/F1+' on NY Liberty Devel Corp 2010A-1 Recovery Zone Bonds (3 WTC Project) Business Wire - Wed, 22 May, 2013 11:46 AM EDT
The rating action referenced in Fitch Ratings' May 14, 2013, press release ), is ef
- Analysis: As economy strengthens, a bonds sell-off may beckon Reuters - Wed, 22 May, 2013 11:33 AM EDT
The U.S. government bond market has weakened in recent weeks but some investment strategists fear that this may only be the beginning of an extended sell-off. They point to the relative strength of the ...
- RidgeWorth Advocates for Actively Managed Muni Bonds PR Newswire - Wed, 22 May, 2013 10:58 AM EDT
ATLANTA, May 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- RidgeWorth Investments has published its latest white paper entitled The Case for Active Management of Municipal Bonds. The paper highlights the fact that within the ...