- Fitch Rates Metro Water District of Southern CA Rev Ref Bonds 'AA+'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - 3 hours ago
Fitch Ratings assigns the following ratings to the Metropolitan Water District of Southern California, CA's water revenue refunding bonds:
- Fitch Rates Terrebonne Levee and Conservation District, LA's Sales Tax Bonds 'A'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - 4 hours ago
Fitch Ratings has assigned a rating of 'A' to the following Terrebonne Levee and Conservation District, Louisiana public improvement sales tax bonds :
- Fitch Affirms Oneida-Herkimer Solid Waste Management Auth, NY's Revenue Bonds at 'A'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - 4 hours ago
Fitch Ratings takes the following rating action on Oneida-Herkimer Solid Waste Management Authority :
- iShares on Apple Bonds in ETFs: If, When and How? ETF Trends - 5 hours ago
You may have noticed an interesting news story a couple weeks back about Apple selling a record $17bn in bonds – the largest corporate bond deal in history. While the deal didn’t have much to do with ...
- Coca-Cola FEMSA Announces 10 Year Bond Issuance in Mexican Market Marketwired - 5 hours ago
Coca-Cola FEMSA, S.A.B. de C.V. , the largest Coca-Cola franchise bottler in the world, announced the placement of peso denominated bonds in the Mexican market.
- U.S.-based municipal bond funds gained $602 million in latest week - ICI Reuters - 5 hours ago
Investors in mutual funds based in the United States committed $602 million to municipal bond funds in the latest week, the most since mid-February, according to data released by the Investment Company ...
- Avon Grove Charter School Announces Extension of Expiration Date for its Chester County Industrial Development … PR Newswire - 5 hours ago
NEW YORK, May 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Avon Grove Charter School (the "School") announced today that it is extending the expiration date for receiving bondholder consent to certain amendments ...
- Fitch Rates Eanes ISD's, TX's ULT Bonds 'AA+'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - 6 hours ago
Fitch Ratings assigns an 'AA+' rating to the following Eanes Independent School District , Texas unlimited tax refunding bonds:
- Fitch Rates Kentucky SPBC's $145MM Project 106 Revenue Bonds 'A+'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - 6 hours ago
Fitch Ratings assigns an 'A+' rating to the following Commonwealth of Kentucky State Property and Buildings Commission bonds:
- Fitch Affirms Linn State Technical College, MO's Revenue Bonds at 'BBB'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - 6 hours ago
Fitch Ratings has affirmed the 'BBB' long-term rating on approximately $9.1 million of outstanding auxiliary revenue bonds issued by Linn State Technical College .
- Zions Direct Corporate Bond Market Snapshot for Week Ending May 17, 2013 Thomson Reuters ONE - 6 hours ago
Russell Fisher Vice President (801) 844-7826 Alison Andersen Communications Officer (801) 844-7710 Zions Direct Corporate Bond Market Snapshot for Week Ending May 17, 2013 Auction results and TRACE ...
- Kroll Bond Rating Agency Assigns Final Ratings to FREMF 2013-K27 and Freddie Mac Structured Pass-Through … Business Wire - 6 hours ago
Kroll Bond Rating Agency assigned its final ratings to seven classes of FREMF 2013-K27 mortgage pass-through certificates and three classes of Freddie Mac structured pass-through certificates , Series K27, a $1.64 billion CMBS multi-borrower transaction.
- Fitch Rates East Valley Water Dist Fin Auth, CA Rev Bonds 'AA-'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - 7 hours ago
Fitch Ratings has assigned a 'AA-' rating to the following East Valley Water District Financing Authority, CA obligations issued on behalf of the East Valley Water
- Fitch Rates Hilton Head Island, SC's GO Bonds 'AA+'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - 7 hours ago
Fitch Ratings rates the following Hilton Head Island, South Carolina general obligation bonds 'AA+':
- Fitch Confirms 'A+/F1' on NY Lib Dev Corp Recovery Zone Bonds (3 WTC) 2010A-2, 3, 4; Rate A-5 Business Wire - 9 hours ago
The rating action referenced in Fitch Ratings' May 14, 2013, press release 2010A-2, 3, 4; Rate A-5), is eff
- Bonds Starting to Side With Stocks; Currencies Remain Problematic for Bulls Minyanville - 9 hours ago
Treasury yields are on the rise along with junk bond prices, finally offering some confirmation of the rally in stocks. Weak action in the Aussie and Canadian dollars continues to be an issue for bulls, ...
- Fitch Confirms 'AAA/F1+' on NY Liberty Devel Corp 2010A-1 Recovery Zone Bonds (3 WTC Project) Business Wire - 10 hours ago
The rating action referenced in Fitch Ratings' May 14, 2013, press release ), is ef
- Analysis: As economy strengthens, a bonds sell-off may beckon Reuters - 10 hours ago
The U.S. government bond market has weakened in recent weeks but some investment strategists fear that this may only be the beginning of an extended sell-off. They point to the relative strength of the ...
- RidgeWorth Advocates for Actively Managed Muni Bonds PR Newswire - 10 hours ago
ATLANTA, May 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- RidgeWorth Investments has published its latest white paper entitled The Case for Active Management of Municipal Bonds. The paper highlights the fact that within the ...
- Dubai lender ENBD raises $1 bln from Tier 1 bond sale Reuters Middle East - 12 hours ago
* Emirates NBD seeks to boost core capital with bond * Order books were over $4.25 bln ahead of launch * Gulf banks taking advantage of low costs to boost capitalratios (Adds final pricing) DUBAI, May 22 (Reuters) - Emirates NBD, Dubai'sbiggest lender by market value, raised $1 billion from acapital-boosting bond on Wednesday, …
- The Phoenix Companies, Inc. (NYSE:PNX) Announces Success of Consent Solicitation Relating to 7.45% Quarterly … Business Wire - 12 hours ago
The Phoenix Companies, Inc. today announced the consent of bondholders holding the majority in principal amount of its 7.45% Quarterly Interest Bonds due 2032 to amend the indenture governing the bonds and provide a related waiver.
- Abu Dhabi's ADCB sells $300 mln of subordinated bonds Reuters Middle East - 14 hours ago
* ADCB caps subordinated bond size at $300 mln * Price guidance revised to 220-225 bps over midswaps * Standard Chartered is sole lead arranger for bond (Adds size, pricing details) DUBAI, May 22 (Reuters) - Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank will sell $300 million in a subordinated bond onWednesday, according to the deal arranger, …
- Dubai lender Emirates NBD launches $1 bln bond at 5.75 pct Reuters Middle East - 15 hours ago
DUBAI, May 22 (Reuters) - Emirates NBD launched a$1 billion core capital-boosting bond on Wednesday, amid healthydemand, allowing the Dubai lender to tighten earlier priceguidance. The Tier 1 bond launched at a final yield of 5.75 percent,tighter than the 6 percent indicated earlier in the day. Pricing is due later on Wednesday. …
- Bank of Japan vows market steps to curb bond turbulence Reuters - 15 hours ago
- Dollar, German bond yields ease before Bernanke Reuters - 16 hours ago
- Abu Dhabi lender ADCB to price subordinated bond Wednesday Reuters Middle East - 18 hours ago
DUBAI, May 22 (Reuters) - Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank plans to raise at least $500 million from abenchmark-sized subordinated bond as early as Wednesday, thearranging bank for the deal said. Early price talk for the 10-year deal, which is notredeemable for five years (non-call 5), was released at 230basis points over five-year …
- The New York Society of Security Analysts' High Yield Bond Conference Features First-Time Panel on Electronic … GlobeNewswire - 18 hours ago
NEW YORK, N.Y. -- via PRWEB - Chaired by high yield bond veteran Martin Fridson, the New York Society of Security Analysts' 23rd Annual High Yield Bond Conference on June 12, 2013 will give finance professionals ...
- Fitch Affirms New de Young Museum's (CA) Rev Bonds at 'A'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - Tue, 21 May, 2013 5:26 PM EDT
Fitch Ratings has affirmed the 'A' rating on $60.8 million of auction rate securities issued by the ABAG Finance Authority for Nonprofit Corporations,
- Fitch Affirms Wisconsin's Petroleum Fee Bonds and Notes at 'AA', EMCP at 'F1+' Business Wire - Tue, 21 May, 2013 5:13 PM EDT
Fitch Ratings affirms the ratings on the following State of Wisconsin petroleum fee revenue bonds and notes:
- Fitch Rates $1.2B California GO Bonds 'AAApre'; Negative Outlook Business Wire - Tue, 21 May, 2013 5:07 PM EDT
Fitch Ratings has assigned a rating of 'AAApre' with a Negative Outlook to the outstanding $1,238,255,000 State of California general obligation bonds, refunded on Apr
- Fitch Rates Massachusetts' $1.1B GO Bonds 'AA+'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - Tue, 21 May, 2013 5:02 PM EDT
Fitch Ratings has assigned an 'AA+' rating to the following Commonwealth of Massachusetts general obligation bonds:
- Fitch Rates Monroe County NY IDA School Facility Rev Bonds 'AA-'; Outlook Positive Business Wire - Tue, 21 May, 2013 3:18 PM EDT
Fitch Ratings assigns an 'AA-' rating to the following Monroe County NY Industrial Development Authority bonds:
- Zions Direct Municipal Bond Market Snapshot for Week Ending May 17, 2013 Thomson Reuters ONE - Tue, 21 May, 2013 3:11 PM EDT
Russell Fisher Vice President (801) 844-7826 Alison Andersen Communications Officer (801) 844-7710 Zions Direct Municipal Bond Market Snapshot for Week Ending May 17, 2013 Auction results and ...
- High-Yield Bond ETFs: S&P Still Sees Opportunities ETF Trends - Tue, 21 May, 2013 2:30 PM EDT
The largest high-yield bond ETFs are currently yielding less than 5% after a strong run-up in price but S&P says the fixed-income sector still offers opportunities if investors are mindful of the risks. ...
- Fitch Affirms Florida Municipal Loan Council's Rev Bonds Series 2010A at 'A'; Outlook Negative Business Wire - Tue, 21 May, 2013 11:58 AM EDT
Fitch Ratings affirms the rating on the following Florida Municipal Loan Council's revenue bonds at 'A':